Just read the completed translated version of the YOI bonus manga (WHICH Y'ALL CAN READ HERE) and realized how canonically close Yuri and Otabek truly are, despite only being friends for 2-3 days.
- Yuri “breaking up” with Otabek for not allowing him into the club but realizes only Beka is willing to put up with his complaint and listens to him bitch so that’s not an option.
- Yuri going to several clubs to find Beka (even though he got kicked out) and was spotted by Emil, Sara, Mila & Miche gang and even asking them if they’ve seen Beka.
- Yuri telling Mila off that Beka is his friend and will not leave him alone. And also that Beka could just say it straight to his face if he is pissed off at him.
- Will not skate the exhibition if he couldn’t find Beka and talk to him.
- Exchange numbers with fellow skaters (!!!) even though it was completely out of character for him.
- GETTING ALL SHY WHEN CALLING AND STARTING A CONVO WITH LEO!!!! (all this just to find Beka?!)
- Beka thinking of how Yuri’s probably pissed at him even while dj-ing.
- Yuri baring his back and showing off the clothes he bought when they went shopping together in Barcelona (!!!).
- Beka noticing AND having “eye-contact” convos with Yuri. Followed by a deadly smirk and giving Yuri what he wants: a banging song.
- Yuri telling Beka everything, needing his help for his exhibition, his passion, insecurities, wanting to skate something that he truly loves. (also sitting so close to each other and looking like absolute boyfriends having a date at a beach)
- Beka agreeing and decides to help Yuri with his exhibition that would surprise everyone, “the Yuri that he most wants to see”.
- Yuri SPONTANEOUSLY
demanding asking Beka to be on the ice with him for his exhibition after the pair skate surprise from victuuri. (Forehead touches and all – apparently that’s how bros ask a friend for a favour)
The wildest thing is that these are all official.