DUUUUUUDE. Imagine Dante with a dragon.
“Yes, Jack; light of my life, stars in my night, blood in my heart, air in my lungs?”
“Did whatever you’re hiding behind that door eat the fridge?”
• First of all, he probably got it as a small dragon.
• He didn’t expect it to grow up so fast.
• Jack isn’t ready for this shit. No-one is.
• … Of course he’s keeping it either way…
• Vergil just walks into the living room to see that red winged lizard thingy. He just walks right back through the door.
• He’s so sorry for his sister-in-law.
• Dante totally trains it to kill demons.
• “I named it Jack Junior because it reminds me of you and it is now our child.”
“… Just don’t let it eat the cats.”
• Jack is actually fascinated with the freaking lizard too.
• Honestly who does not love dragons, anyways?
“What is it?”
“I just went demon near it and it thinks I’m it’s mom.”
“Shut up then, and go sit on it.”
“It is not an egg.”
“You should have considered that, mom.”
• Dante is totally getting Jack to fly with him and Jack Junior.
• Every doubt she had about raising a freaking dragon just fades when she’s up in the air.
• We could say nephilims were never meant to dwell on Earth for so long, anyways.
• Jack Junior is now their wings.
“I am Dante Sparda, first of my name, you can call me Khaleesi, the breaker of chains…”
“Am I a Stark?”
• Chaos is ensured.
• Patty now has a giant lizard to play with, hooray!
• “What… Is that thing, old man?!”
“Do not talk to your cousin that way, Nero!”
• The thingy just likes to snuggle with both Jack and Dante. Which gets awkward when it can’t fit through doors.
• Picture this;
It’s the middle of the night; Vergil walks into the kitchen. The dragon’s there.
… It soon decides Vergil makes a nice pillow.
• Goodnight, Verge.
• I am sorry.
• The crack… Too strong…