Starnio! Who’s that you ask? He’s a man who was outed in The Sun by their undercover investigators as allegedly a notorious drug dealer among young famous celebrities. The guy that supposedly carries the drugs so the stars don’t get caught with them when they go out. The “fall guy” so to speak. One of the things he’s rumored to supply is….you guessed it!
He was quoted by The Sun’s investigative reporter as saying this:
He grinned as he told The Sun’s undercover investigators: “It’s part
of my service. I have to. I have to be able to (get drugs). I have the
biggest clients in the world.“
He bragged: “I am their right-hand
man. When they’re in London and want to go out, I arrange everything
from restaurants and clubs to anything else they want.”
He said: “I have got the best girls in the world working for me. So
if you want to f*** some of the best girls in London, I can arrange it. I
can also take you to a top lap dancing club which is discreet, nobody
will give you trouble. I take some of my clients.”
The Sun made sure to note that:
It seems Starino’s pal Zayn Malik did
run into some trouble considering his earlier infidelity scandal with
Austrailian waitress Courtney Webb.
She also had this to say about him:
“Leon’s a nasty piece of work. It was Zayn who cheated, not me, and Leon let it happen.”
The reporter from the sun claimed that Leon sold them MDMA and cocaine. He apparently has quite the rep in the gossip community as a pimp to the stars. We can’t forget that HE leaked Courtney’s number. If he wasn’t invovled, then how did he have her number to leak?
I didn’t think much of him until I saw that he’s been hanging out with Kendall Jenner recently.
This isn’t just a one time thing. I found out they’ve been hanging out for longer than that. I didn’t know this because before Zigi I did what I could to avoid any of Taylor’s Squad members. So I did some googling to see how close he is to Gigi. First I found this pic of him with Kendall and Hailey Baldwin. That’s 2 down.
You know what my favourite thing is? If you don’t already, you’re about to find out! Harry Styles with nail polish on his fingers. Especially the red that shows up on his index fingers from time to time. Like he painted his whole hand but they told him he couldn’t go out with it on so he removed most of it but left two fingers as an open act of defiance. That’s my favourite thing in the whole world. So here’s a masterpost of times Harry Styles wore nail polish.
1. Forgive yourself. You aren’t perfect. No one is. Recognise that that beating yourself up will only make things worse. It’s better to forgive yourself and simply move on.
2. Focus on motivation. Without motivation, you can’t do anything. Hence maintaining motivation is the key concept here. When things get tough, remind yourself of why you want to do this – for motivation is more powerful than self-discipline.
3. Make it easy. Discipline is tough so remove some obstacles. For example, if you’re having a hard time exercising, make it super easy, by only exercising for 5 minutes. If you can do that for 30 days in a row, you’ll have developed an exercise habit!
4. Focus on enjoyment. It’s hard to push yourself — and to have self-discipline — when you hate doing something, or you see it as a drag. So do whatever you can to create a sense of fun. For example, if you don’t like exercise, find some good music, or a workout partner, and focus on that part of the activity.
5. Repeat. You’ll almost inevitably slip up from time to time, no matter how good, and committed, you are. Just get up, get going, and keeping marching straight ahead.
When men say that they ‘love to see the woman underneath the makeup,’ they’re not saying they want to see your leg stubble and greasy bangs—they’re saying they want you to be better at hiding your maintenance routine. Because the maintenance spoils the fantasy.