excuse the blurry pics i’m still shaking over this!!
COMPLEMENTARY STICKERS???? WOAHHHHH
THIS!! THIS PRINT!! THE FIRST PIECE OF XENIA’S I SAW AND INSTANTLY WAS TAKEN WITH i’m still crying over how beautiful the flowers are, i’m such a sucker for this sorta ethereally/otherworldly elegant stylization and aaaaa the kids are so smol it’s adorable
MAIN DISH!! THERE’S TWO?? I NEED TO FIND THREE FRAMES!!
it’s still so beautiful and melancholic HNNNGH MINE KOKORO !! and the metallic inks look amazing, gold in reigen’s hair, silver in the roses and the smoke, ahhhh also on the rest of the flowers too, it looks fucking EPIC irl
“oh a cute wintery serirei! how nice, looks like it would work for the cold/warm prompt…” *squints* “why is seri holding that coat over his head…. and what’s with how big reigen’s coat is… and a shopping bag…?”
“w a i t - !”
!!!! IT’S FROM SHIT-ALL MY FRIENDS I’M DEAD IT’S FROM CH 11 AND I DIE IT’S SO CUTE AND AAAAAAA I DID NOT EXPECT THIS AT ALL!!!
got a touching letter too! HONESTLY i didn’t mean to get hanahaki/art relating to my fic originally but i got carried away after xenia talked about liking it ahaha~!! ZERO REGRET about it tho, it was a great decision, thank you for dragging me into it!!
in general, a massive T H A N K Y O U for the gorgeous piece, and all the extras!! you shouldn’t have ahhhh i gotta sit my ass down and whip some more fic out, i can’t thank you enough!!
I’m serious guys I almost died last night. This show was SO FUCKING GOOD! I’ve been dying to see this show since I was 12 and I finally got to and I’m just super happy 😁 Here is a veryyyyy long post of me rambling. Enjoy!
1. Before the show I was screwing around on Instagram and I found the video of Danny Quadrino (Crutchie) doing the splits and ripping his pants between the matinee and the evening show, 10/10 it’s the funniest thing ever
2. During the Santa Fe prolouge right after Crutchie’s “watch me stand, watch me run” part when he got all sad, Jack walked over to Crutchie and grabbed his face
3. Racetrack Higgins 😍
4. Specs and Romeo being adorable as usual 😘
5. Carrying the Banner was fantastic and it got a very long applause which it deserved
6. Right at the end of Carrying the Banner Davey walked out with Les and immediately grabbed Les protectively and I melted
7. Stephen’s Davey is fantastic!!
8. Will (Les) was such a bean good god
9. Right after Davey’s “that’s disgusting” line Les walked over and showed him the hand that had Jack’s spit on it with this really cute “I’m never washing this hand again” expression and Davey just gave him this horrified look and wiped the hand on Les’s shirt 😂😂
10. The guy who played Pulitzer had a very good voice
11. I loved the evening scene between Davey, Jack and Les too much! Joey and Stephen play off each other so well!
12. You could actually hear their chatter when Synder was chasing them
13. The Medda was vv talented
14. BETH 😍😍😍 she was an utter princess up there
15. “Somewhere out there someone cares!” Will always be one of my favorite lines
16. Joey’s voice during I Never Planned On Someone Like You was gorgeous
17. Danny’s delivery of the line “in the worst neighborhood” utterly killed me
18. My inner Javey shipper was dying during the scene where they form the union
19. Seriously what is it with Joey and grabbing people’s faces he did it like 3 times to Stephen in that scene
20. The pause after “unioned we stand” was great
21. THE WORLD WILL KNOW WAS SO GOOD
22. I swear these kids started rehearsals like 2 weeks ago and they sounded like the OBC recording
23. “Take away our vote!” made me melt
24. LES SCREAMING AT THE POLICE OFFICER WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER
25. Race, once again, was perfect in the first scene at Jacobi’s Deli
26. Everyone (except Les and Davey) putting their heads down when Jack said Brooklyn was so funny 😂
27. Watch What Happens was fantastic
28. Beth did flub a line but she recovered very very well
29. Crutchie’s battle yell when he showed Jack the strike banner was precious
30. SEIZE THE DAY WOFOFJWKCKVORPWOVKGKEKWJFN
31. WHEN DAVEY STARTED SINGING HIS VOICE CRACKED AND MY HEART JUST MELTED INTO A PUDDLE
32. I loved how Davey slowly gained more confidence as the song went on
33. “Behold the brave battalion that stands side by side, too few in number and too proud to hide. And say to the others who did not follow through, you’re still our brothers and we will fight for you” was so gorgeous. My heart was already a puddle at that point and it just melted further.
34. I loved that Jack immediately started yelling Crutchie’s name when they started fighting. Crutchie was his first thought.
35. Watching Crutchie get dragged off was depressing 😅😥😭
36. Santa Fe. Santa Fe. Santa Fe. When Joey hit that last note the audience erupted into cheers.
37. KING OF NEW YORK WAS SO SO SO GOOD
38. “Why do old people talk” “to prove they’re still alive” got the biggest laugh of the night
39. They gave Les the cutest little tap solo during the dance break I was so in love with it
40. LETTER FROM THE REFUGE
41. They didn’t list it in the program and I was really upset cause I thought they had cut it but then I saw the bed being wheeled out and I almost screamed
42. I will never be able to get over Danny Quadrino’s voice. Ever.
43. There was a collective whimper after he said “your brother”
44. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS REPRISE WAS PERFECT
45. Stephen and Ben Fankhauser have very similar voices and I love it
46. DAVEY WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE JACK
47. Davey wiping his hand on his pants at the end of the song was so funny
48. There was a collective gasp during the daughter reveal and I loved it
49. They kept Katherine on the stage until the “You can’t have mine” line of The Bottom Line reprise and then she stormed off
50. (Christ this is long) BROOKLYN’S HERE WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY FAVORITE SONG IN NEWSIES SO I DIED DURING IT
51. Sky as Spot was perfection. His biceps are just 😍😍😍
52. When Davey realized he was gonna have to do the rally by himself I was not okay at all
53. There was about 15 or so seconds of total silence where Davey just stood there all nervous and shy and my heart melted all over again
54. THE SLOW/HALF HEARTED CLAPS
55. When everyone saw Jack take the money Les went over and tapped on his shoulder. Jack wheeled around and went to punch him before he realized who it was. Les scurried back across the stage with a kicked puppy expression
56. Almost immediately after that everyone left the stage except for Jack and Davey
57. Davey just stood there shocked for a few seconds and then he made a very quiet dying animal noise and his expression was just… A mixture of shock, disappointment and a little bit of anger. Then he ran off stage.
58. Jack ran after him and once again my inner Javey shipper was dying
59. Something to Believe In was beautiful
60. ONCE AND FOR ALL WAS PERFECTION
61. THE KEY CHANGE
62. During the scene in Pulitzer’s office right after Once and For All, Spot did this really adorable laugh and I melted AGAIN
63. When Crutchie came out during the last scene Jack ran over and hugged him so hard that he picked him up it was beautiful
64. The cat calls while Jack was kissing Kathrine 😍
65. The biggest cheer was for Joey during the curtain call but Danny, Stephen, Beth and Race also got quite a few as did the Delanceys (mostly Morris)
1. When Roosevelt was speaking at the end I noticed Morris glance very tentatively at Oscar and when he saw that Oscar wasn’t looking he started clapping with the other boys and I just
2. They’ve acknowledged the existence of the “Morris is a bean and doesn’t want to fight anyone at all” part of the fandom. He’s no longer a one dimesional character.
3. The cast started dancing around after the curtain call finished and I saw Danny jumping around in the back. He then flopped down like he was going to make snow angels. He’s so cute it should be illegal.
In conclusion: I just spent over an hour making this post. This show has taken over my life.
You guys. this is my sweet, GORGEOUS cancer buddy Sonia who lives in Nashviile (I’m in WV). She was recently diagnosed with the same kind & stage cancer I was….3b Rectal Cancer (we call each other “Butt-ys” - Colorectal pun, obvi!). She knows how much I love you @taylorswift, so on her way to get her chemo chest-port deaccessed, she chased this #taylorswiftdelivery UPS truck around her apartment complex & snagged this picture just for me…WHILE STILL CONNECTED TO HER CHEMO pack! Pretty sure she just made #friendshipgoals her bitch…just like she will with cancer. @taylornation
As promised, pizza delivery guy Aomine meets hungry tiger who isnt getting his ordered meat. I may do a second part. Depends if you all like it. Enjoy!
The pizza was perfect. The crust was just the crispiness
that Kagami loved and the cheese was golden and baked to perfection. He even
had both his dipping sauces he had ordered this time, which was a small
miracle. Gently closing the lid, Kagami placed both hands on his kitchen
counter and hung his head. The pizza was supposed to have meat on it. It was
supposed to have meat and veggies piled high with glorious greasy goodness. He
was also supposed to have a drink. Both the meat, and drink, were absent. Again.
“He’s terrible. Seriously. Why the hell does he have a job?!”
Kagami of course knew why. It was very clever of the pizza
joint. They had a gorgeous delivery guy. He was tall, dark, and so very sexy
with his lazy smirk and deep drawl. Kagami could only imagine the amount of
business they were pulling in with that guy as the face of it. But gorgeous or
not, Kagami was done. He had gone through having no dips, no drinks, and no
meat long enough.
Grabbing his phone he called the number on the box, quickly
telling the innocent part timer on the other end the issue. He was of course
handed to the manager, the quivering creature dealing with him not wanting to
deal with his angry voice. He felt sort of bad, maybe guilty almost for being
upset and causing a problem, but this was the tenth time! He knew, he’d
counted. Enough was enough.
“We are truly sorry about the mistakes Kagami-san, and we
will absolutely send Aomine back out with the correct pizza this time.”
Kagami sighed and rubbed his forehead, “And the drink
“Yes! Of course. The drink as well. Thank you for your
Hanging up, Kagami grabbed a slice of cheese pizza and bit
into it. It’s not that he didn’t like cheese; he just had paid for meat. He had
finished the entire pizza, his anger gone now that his stomach was a bit fuller,
when he heard the buzzer echo through his apartment. He pressed the button to
allow his pizza up and walking slowly to the door. He was sure this Aomine guy
wasn’t going to be happy.
As soon as he saw the gorgeous face screwed up in a scowl,
Kagami knew he was in for an earful.
“Hey. What the hell man?”
Aomine pointedly tapped the new pizza box in his hand as he
stared at Kagami, “You complained on me. I’ve never gotten a complaint before.”
“Are you serious?!”
Kagami’s eyes were wide, disbelief written over his face. No
way was Aomine only a bad delivery
guy to just him.
“Of course I am. Everyone I deliver to loves me,” Dark blue
eyes slid over Kagami’s form before he glared, “Except you it seems.”
Kagami could feel his temper rising, “You do realize I’m a
customer right? You really suck at talking to customers just as much as you
suck at delivering the right stuff.”
“I told you. You’re the only one that complained,” Aomine’s
voice was almost bored now, the lazy look tipping Kagami over the edge.
“How the fuck is that possible?!”
At his anger, Aomine gave him a sinful smirk. It was a small
change of his lips, one side quirking up more than the other. Kagami felt the
look all the way down to his toes, his stomach flipping as his anger fizzled
“I see. You do that and they forget you’re a dumbass then.”
Aomine actually had the gall to laugh, head thrown back,
mouth open as perfect laughter filled the hallway. Kagami hated how much he enjoyed
the sight. He hated how much he enjoyed Aomine’s laughter, and voice in
general. He hated himself for knowing no matter how much Aomine sucked, he wasn’t
going to stop ordering the pizza and certainly wasn’t going to stop hoping
Aomine would be the one to bring it to him.
Obviously Aomine was aware of this information as he eyed
Kagami again, his time his eyes slowly moving up his frame, taking in Kagami completely.
Kagami felt his ears get red as those blue eyes finally reached his face,
Aomine playfully biting the tip of his tongue as he grinned.
“Sorry about the mistakes then. I’ll try to get it right
next time,” Aomine handed over the pizza and turned to saunter away.
Kagami refused to stare at his ass as he went. Or he refused
to admit he did at least.
“What makes you think I’ll be ordering again?”
Aomine looked back at him with a knowing look and a wink, “Just
a guess. Night night.”
With a heavy sigh of defeat, Kagami took the pizza to his
kitchen, his mouth watering at the sight of all the meat. He looked around the
box before he realized something.
Born 24 days before due date and 17 days before elective Csection date. This scrummy Little boy broke mummy’s waters and decided to show up at 36weeks4days. Still had a Csection and labour was started naturally and wasn’t because of preeclampsia. Birth Story will follow when I have settled home a bit as it’s all a little complicated.
I am completely smitten by this gorgeous little boy! Brad and I are very lucky and happy.
PROMPT—"Derek the super cranky florist delivery guy (it’s the family business!) and Stiles the underemployed, overeducated, bored as fuck receptionist. and obviously Stiles works with Allison, whose besotted fiance is always sending her flowers.“
With helpless crushes, stealthy pizza dates, Jenga, and overly-subtle declarations of intent.
Something must have poked his Christmas Spirit. It might be the way Hale was watching the proceedings with a scowl on his face, unable to hide what was clear derision. Earlier, his eyes had lifted when Stiles entered the work pen with the presents, and Stiles had been under the impression he had been vaguely pleased. The only thing Stiles could think of that would make someone such a gloomy grump was not getting a gift.
“What?” Hale asked, staring at him through the glass wall that made up the part of his office facing the work area.
“I’ve got something for you!” Stiles said, waving the small rectangular present as he walked in.
“That’s not mine,” Mr. Hale said, staring at the box like it offended him. Then he stared at Stiles like he was offending him more. “You’ve made a mistake.”
“No mistake, sir. It’s a special delivery from magical Hale Holiday Elves.” Stiles gestured to his head. “See the hat. A man wearing this hat makes no mistakes.”