The stars were exploding, one by one they flicker and they fall into Lake Griffy - you counted them all. Seven times he called your name, then ten more and the sky shut it self off. In the darkness we wondered: Will that be enough? Will that be enough?
You dove down to the bottom. The very bottom where all things go to die. Everyone wanted to hold him, wanted to feel alive. So we gathered up the broken stars, lit a spark, put them back up in the sky. If you can wish on their falling, imagine what you can do bringing them back to life.
This is going to be a
very long post about my experience at the HVFF (sorry for my terrible
So, when we arrived, on
our left, we saw Milo Ventimiglia and we almost fainted in front of
him because we didn’t expect to see him so close to the entrance lol
Infact we were shocked when we saw John Barrowman few seconds later
on our right too haha
Then my friends and I
went immediately to Robin’s stand and when we saw him we all freaked
out -damn, he’s so good looking and he seems like 28, not 39 :O- So
we stood right next to him (not in the queue) and when he saw us he
waved and smiled at us (his smile is so bright and cute, I almost
Then I met Em, Julia
(@robinllordtaylor) and Jen (@christopherpaulcolfers) and they’re
absolutely adorable ;-; I’m so happy that I’ve finally met them -I
love you so much girls!
Then we all went to
Robin’s photo-op and when I saw him I asked him if we could hug and
he said ‘Of course, sweetie!’ and he smiled again. So I picked up my
bags and I showed my hand to my friend -because I was literally
shaking- and Dickie (Robin’s husband) saw me and he laughed -lol I
was sooo embarrassed!
Fandom: Supernatural Pairing: Rob Benedict x reader Warnings: Rob isn’t married in this. Jason Manns is reader’s BFF. Slight angst, fluff. Type: One-shot Word Count: 3,378 A/N: This is my fic for @iwantthedean‘sTwo-Prompt One-Shot Challenge! I would have had this written sooner but I knew that seeing Rob at the Station Breaks concert in Georgia would give me an idea, and it did. Also, work got in the way, which is why this is a little late. (In-concert dialogue edited to fit the tone.) My prompt is in bold. Enjoy!
You hadn’t told Rob you’d be at the show tonight. It was supposed to be a surprise for the whole band, but a week before the concert Jason had stumbled across the plane ticket you had left sitting on top of your dresser. You grin at the memory. You had nearly choked on toothpaste when he came into the bathroom, eyebrows raised in an incredulous expression.
“This is real, right?” he’d asked.
You had rolled your eyes, rinsing your mouth before answering, “No, dummy, it’s a Monopoly plane ticket. Yes, it’s real. Surprise.”
There are no secrets between you two. Even when you try to keep something from one another, it’s nearly impossible to hide it for long. You’ve been best friends with Jason for what felt like your entire life, even though the two of you met when you were in sixth grade and he was in eleventh. The school you attended went from sixth grade up through twelfth, and it was a group of heckling seniors that Jason protected you from. Regardless of the five years between you two, he quickly became a brother-figure and a best friend.
When he discovered that you’d be flying from California to Georgia just to see the show, you made him promise not to tell Rob. He agreed, but of course the rest of the band knew within the hour. So as you take your seat at the top of the wooden stadium seats in the back of the small room of Eddie’s Attic, you know that the texts coming through to your phone are from four of the five members of the Station Breaks.
Sure enough, you have five unread messages. One each from Billy, Cooper, and Kiel (who is filling in for Humphreys), and two from Jason. The first three express similar sentiments hoping you enjoy the show. The two from Jason make your heart beat a little faster.
always post the rules, answer the questions given to you, write 11 questions of
your own and tag 11 people. I’m not going to tag anyone and write questions because this post is already crazy long.
• Junkrat does not play quiet even when his music tells him to. Go big or go home.
• Lucio keeps pecking or playing when he isn’t supposed to
• Symmetra has her music all ready and marked days before
• D.Va probably drinks Monster/Soda before bandcamp
• Ana is that band parent that is an absolute gem.
• Zenyatta’s steps are either too big or too small
• Mercy takes on the hardest parts so no one else has too
• 76 literally carries sunscreen w/ him 24/7 and will drown his section in it
• Mei and Tracer wish other bands good luck
• Junkrat probably just crab steps everywhere
• McCree makes fun of pit ///even if he’s in it or not
• Reaper is absolutely amazing with flags and rifles.
• genji is that one kid that can play almost evERY instrument
• “These instruments are worth more than your lives! Shield them from the rain” - Pharah 2k16
• Torbjorn is the type of person to drop his binder and every page literally scatters everywhere
• Hanzo has amazing intonation but has trouble with rhythm
• Widowmaker can sight read like a pro????? How????
• Tracer has spirit and is the person that never gets tired and yells out “ONE MORE TIME!”