“Ughhhhh….” Virgil rolled over on his bed and pulled his pillow over his face. His head was pounding and his senses were far too strong. He had tried all of his usual techniques for dealing with his headache but nothing seemed to be working. On top of that, all he could hear was the music coming through his wall from the next door bedroom. He couldn’t even tell what it was. Just… Sounds. Far too loud to deal with. He needed to go somewhere quiet… An idea popped into his pounding mind.
He rolled gently out of his bed and made his way to his closet. He grabbed some of his softest pajama pants and a loose black tank top. Changing into the new outfit, he grabbed his phone and sunk out of his room. He slowly opened his eyes and found he popped into the mind palace. The room that none of them ever returned to, mostly because of the echoing making it hard to talk amongst themselves. He willed the lights dimmer and sat down on the cool wood floor. He had read a while back about something he had been toying around with trying, but never had anywhere he would feel comfortable doing so.
I had a job interview yesterday at a super fancy lab and it went really well and everything, but the best part was the time clock is a biometric scanner, ie finger print scanner that looks straight out of a Marvel movie. And if y'all think I’m not gonna pretend I’m clocking into work at some super secret anbu lab with a chakra sensor you better guess again
As you know, I’m gonna travel in 24h to go to South Korea and Japan with my bf. And Many people asked me to send them pictures of my travel. So I’ll tag them, so if you don’t want to see my spam of South Korea/Japan pictures, you couldn’t block it (or if you want to follow it BTW)
I had a dream last night I had a conversation with Gabriel reyes about how happy he was about having his engagement ring back because the one that Jack got him didn't fit so it had to be altered... Can I pls request a happy Gabe admiring his ring?
I really, really envy your dream, anon! I want fluffy Gabe and Jack dreams too damnit! He’s happy to have it back where it belongs tho! ;3
- They’re out of highschool by the time they all get the chance to actually do this together. Richie and Bev have gotten a little stoned together before, and Richie definitely does it by himself, Bill’s done it with Richie a couple times too, but as far as everyone else goes, it’s just never happened before.
- Bev bought the weed, but since everyone helped pay, there’s a lot.
- They go to Bill’s apartment. (He worked super hard for it. It’s not very big, but it’s cozy and it’s his and he’s proud.)
- Richie brought his big ass, rainbow, glass pipe and shows everyone how to use it.
- Eddie’s hands shake really hard when he inhales.
- Bev shotguns Ben. She also blows smoke rings and teaches Eddie how to do it.
-Richie thinks that Eddie blowing smoke rings is the hottest thing he’s ever seen.
- Mike is REALLY good at maintaining, and off the bat he’s just so relaxed and serine, just nice, warm, and fuzzy. He can still hold a conversation without any hindrances.
- Ben is definitely that guy who’s like ‘I don’t feel anything,’ so smokes way too much, and when it does kick in, he’s SHOOK.
- With Bill’s permission, he builds a HUGE blanket fort, and everyone piles in. He’s like ‘Beverly, I made this for you, my queen,’ and she almost cries.
-Bev just wants to fucking watch cartoons. She talks to Eddie about superheroes.
- Ben, Bev, and Mike start talking about conspiracy theories, the meaning of life, cryptids, and, like, every weird thing Ben and Mike have ever read about, and Ben’s SO into it.
- Stan hates the feeling at first. It’s uncomfortable, he’s paranoid, and frustrated.
- Mike helps to relax him, keeping him level and reassuring him that everything’s okay
- Eventually Stan settles and just starts giggling uncontrollably. It’s almost out of nowhere.
- Bill is SO hungry. He grabs almost everything out of his kitchen and brings it into the fort like a dragon with a food hoard.
- Richie rests his head in Eddie’s lap and Eddie plays with his hair. Richie is in heaven.
- Eddie’s gushing over Bill, like ‘you’re so awesome, Bill, you’re so gorgeous, I need you to know how much you mean to me, look at me- seriously, I adore you, Big Bill’
- And Bill, still eating, is like ‘Eddie, I don’t know what I would do without you, you’re so smart, you’re my best friend, I want to carry you around like you’re a baby koala bear literally every moment of the rest of our lives.’
- And Richie’s like ‘Get a room. but invite me into it because you’re both so cute i can’t stand it.’
- Bill and Eddie both start coddling Richie and lavishing him with praise, and Richie’s just lying there, eating Bill’s chips in silence for once, beaming super wide, like fuck yea
- Stan turns on music and starts singing. He serenades Beverly, (Rio, Duran Duran) then Eddie, (Come on Eileen, Dexys Midnight Runners) and then gets about half-way through Pour Some Sugar On Me (Def Leppard) before Mike’s like “Hey, Stan, put your shirt back on’ because it didn’t look like he had planned to stop stripping.
- Eddie’s so enamored by Stan’s singing, like, everything is 100x more fascinating to him when he’s high, but he has a LOT of trouble focusing on more than one thing at once and is like “yeah…what?” every five seconds.
- Bill and Richie are Kings of the Munchies. “Bill… You know what would be amazing with this ice cream?” “What???” “Oyster crackers.” “I’ll drive.” Everyone else: “NO”
- Richie’s mostly quiet and in his own little world, but when he does say something, it’s completely off the wall, and he acts like it’s of the utmost importance that everyone pay attention. “…… guys, gUYS, You know what I think? We’re all caterpillars. We’re still like. Baby caterpillars you know? BEN. You’re a caterpillar.” “Why?” Stan laughs so hard he almost pisses himself, and just screams something to the effect of “METAMORPHOSIS, MOTHERFUCKER.” and Richie’s like “… pretty much.”
- Richie and Bill fight over the last snack-cake. Eddie takes it, splits it in half, and then hands a piece to each of them. Bill’s like “EDDIE, YOU’RE A GENIUS,” Richie’s like “Eddie, you’re the love of my life,” And Eddie’s like “Thanks, can I have a bite?” and they both, like shove each half into his mouth.
- Richie drags Eddie into the kitchen to get more food, but after ten minutes, Bill’s decides that he has to go check on them. When he doesn’t come back, Stan gets really fidgety and runs in after them.
- Stan does not come back.
- Bev: “Should we see if they’re okay?” Mike: “I got it.” He gets up and peeks into the kitchen for half a second before returning to his position in the floor, completely silent, but not at all shocked or disturbed. Ben: “Um…?” Mike: “They’re making out.” Bev: “Who?” Mike: “Yes.”