26.5.16, 17:09 // day 13 out of 100 days of productivity
I had my biology exam today and it didn’t actually go as badly as I would have imagined!!! the questions were definitely a lot nicer than the specimen papers.
tomorrow I just have general studies (which is a go w the flow one anyway) so I’m just chilling tonight!!! and then half term!!!!!!!!! and then after that I just have 2 politics exams, one biology and a general studies one, so not long to go! (too many exclamation marks for exam time tbh)
• gone through biology (sort of????? not really)
• gone through past papers and the spec paper
• I didn’t actually do a lot today
• it was more just talking stuff through w my friends n getting it in my head
• don’t let these bullet points fool you
• ha if you’re not reading them n thinking I did so much
• I just sat an exam
here is my bullet journal that I’m actually behind in because I’ve been so busy revising I haven’t had time to write in it. if you noticed as well, I forgot to do my 30 days of positivity yesterday so I’m gonna do it today.
also I think I’m gonna do a masterpost in a bit (it won’t be up today) and so I’m gonna have a go w them n yeah!!
so happy I only have 5 (3 that really count) exams left!!! can’t believe I’ve not even done half though (I’ve done 4/9 so… n I guess some ppl have like 11 so I got lucky. n also some ppl had 5 exams this week when I had 3)
happy studying and productive days! XXX