Post the rules
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and make 11 new ones.
Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
1. Do you have a good relationship with your family?
With parts of my family. Well, with my family as a whole - it’s negligent at best, but with the close family, it’s hit and miss. My father and I get on well enough, me and my sister are cordial. My mother and I have a tenuous relationship.
2. What are two things you hope to accomplish in 2013?
o To finish the first part of my Trilogy, if not the second part as well. At least the first drafts thereof.
o To quit smoking. Starting in 8 days.
3. Your 3 favourite movies you saw in 2012?
I’m going to assume these have to be…. current movies. lol
o Moonrise Kingdom
o The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
o The Dark Knight Rises
4. What was the first fandom you were really active in?
Active in? How do we define Active here? lol Probably, honestly, the X Files circa ‘94. Though, really active, and on Tumblr, I’d go with Sherlock, actually. I watched it before I dove headfirst into Doctor Who.
5. What do you do to calm yourself down when you’re really nervous/excited?
Yesterday, as I was having a vague anxiety attack, I fixed gifsets I was having issues but I typically transcribe an album or a mix.
6. If you knew you could get away with it 100%, would you ever commit murder?
Theoretically. I’m torn on the subject in general as a human bean.
7. If you could have any exotic animal as a pet, what would it be?
Ocelot. (Or a winged monkey if I can genetically engineer one. Or a Passive, Vegetarian, Miniaturized T-Rex if you want to go REALLY exotic).
8. Would you rather have a normal but nothing special relationship with someone you loved an average amount for the rest of your life, or watch your OTP have true, life-long ecstatic happiness with one another for the rest of their long, healthy lives?
Uh… what? I’d rather have the normal and commonplace love.
9. What’s your favourite song at this moment?
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Do You Love Me? …for reasons.
10. If you could have a friend date with any celebrity—just hanging out, talking, listening to music, but totally platonically—who would you choose?
Jason Webley, David Lynch, Neil Gaiman, or Amanda Palmer as far as those living. Janis Joplin, Hunter S Thompson, Stanley Kubrick, or Bill Hicks for the dead ones. Or Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore for the fully fictional character.
11. What’s your favourite thing about yourself?
Physical quality - my eyes. But also my creativity and my intelligence.
Hehe because I am really lazy I am going to reuse these questions :)