Riding the angst train how would the champions react to when they get their spirits released and after ganon they go see their village only to see the spirit of their s/o waiting for them
Meeting their s/o’s spirit who waited for them (Champions) (Warning, feelings may get trampled)
- “You… you waited for me..?”
- She had gone back mostly to see how Riju was faring, as well as her people.
- So imagine her shock when she sees her beloved (Name) waiting for her right next to Riju
- Turns out s/o had watched over Urbosa’s daughter til the day they died and beyond.
- Urbosa is in tears, and brings them close to her, smiling all the while
- She’s no longer alone to wander the world as a spirit
- At last, she is able to hold her love again.
- “(N-name)? I-i..it can’t be…”
- After seeing her father and her brother one last time, she went to the area viewing the entire domain to see it one last time before leaving this world.
- Seeing her (name) there though, watching that same view, was not something she expected
- Breaks into tears as she runs to them, the two holding each other closely as they both cry over their reunion
- He came back to see how his village was doing, how people remembered him, if they still flew high and proud.
- Seeing his s/o flying amongst them, watching over the young ones with joy was a sight he couldn’t have imagined coming across.
- “Were you… you were waiting for me???”
- He’s not crying, they’re crying, what are they talking about?
- He spotted Yunobo, which inevitably led to him to wanting to see the rest of his family
- He’s overjoyed when he feels very familiar arms hugging him from behind while he’s exploring his home
- “Haha! Knew you’d be here! Strong as ever, huh?”
- Cheerful tears, spin hugs for eternity