Aries Venus; Turned on by humor, wit, intelligence, fast thinking and physical movement. Love’s head massages and oral. Requires mental and physical stimulation in order to remain interested. Unpredictable in love yet loyal. If you manage to blow their mind in bed multiple times you’re in for good.
Taurus Venus; Prefers sensual romance (erotic touch, bedroom eyes, beautiful music, wine and a cooked dinner) Needs someone financially secure. Enjoys spontaneous bush walks and hikes, loves being in nature with their SO but also enjoys lazing with them watching trash TV.
GeminiVenus; Must enlighten them mentally and intellectually to make your way into their heart. They should feel free to communicate with their partner honestly without fear of judgement. Will respect you if you give them space, and in return will make your time with them worth the wait. Also enjoys cooking for you.
Cancer Venus; Treasure’s cute random texts, love letters, coming home from work to a hot meal and warm bed. Low key wants to be mothered but usually does the mothering themselves, intuitive in love. Can be emotionally manipulative. Basically wants someone who’ll help make their life easier, and they’ll do the same in return of course.
Leo Venus; Loud and proud when they’re in love, put’s effort into their appearance to impress you, passionate, unleashes their weird side, screams and acts a bit childlike in their relationships. An ideal date would be something energetic and creative such as a dance lesson, shopping for food and cooking a meal together.
Virgo Venus; Needs reassuring that they can trust you for them to let themselves go, logically immerses into the relationship rather then emotionally, but they fall deep when in love. Shows they care by cleaning and organizing for you. Actions not words mean everything to them, lack of communication and the silent treatment can provoke anxiety, quite sexual.
Libra Venus; Suckers for old fashioned romance, red roses, kissing in the rain etc. They go crazy over finger/hand kisses and back scratches. You need to be intelligent and/or unique to hold their attention, compliment them on qualities other then their looks. Love’s going on coffee dates with their SO, can be insecure in love.
Scorpio Venus; Needs to know you’re serious about them, hates being played around. Will blow your mind in and out on bed. Fighting can sometimes turn them on, love is extreme in this placement, nothing is halfhearted, they’re committed and protective. Tell them some of your secrets to make them think about you when yous aren’t together, but don’t be an open book. They love a good mystery.
Sagittarius Venus; Free spirited in love, they’ll love going on tramps, camping and rock climbing with you. Talk about different topics such as psychology, metaphysics and philosophy with them, they’ll be impressed with your knowledge. Turned off by clingyness and immaturity. Humor is a huge turn on, loves doggy.
Capricorn Venus; Values independent and hardworking partners, valuable assets and financial stability impresses them. They either totally love you or are completely not interested; thing is they’re secretive about their feelings, sometimes leaving the other person confused. Loves to travel the world with their partners and will wine and dine those they adore. Fall’s in love with someone who relaxes them mentally.
Aquarius Venus; treats their lovers like their best friend, aren’t overly emotionally but still capable of falling deeply in love. Attracted to the quirky and strange. random emotional outbursts scare them off. however being a little unavailable attracts them( Not too much though) . Aquarius Venus values their SO very highly, they express this is oddly cute ways.
Pisces Venus; go crazy over long cuddles, kisses, sappy romantic shit. Even though they won’t admit it. Needs to feel wanted and useful in the relationship. Can become too dependent so they need time for themselves as they can detach from their own identity when they’re in love. Shy at first, super crazy and loud once they’re comfortable.
alternatively titled, “how to be a decent human being to people who are suffering enough as it is to help your supposedly entitled ass”
1.get off your cell phone. - cashiers ( not to mention the people patiently waiting in line ) don’t need to hear about how little Kelsey’s doing on the soccer team, or how your mother-in-law is coming into town for her birthday and you’re just SO INCONVENIENCED by having to purchase paper plates and cheap napkins before her arrival. just tell them you’ll call them back when you’re done. - if you can’t be assed to think about other people, at least acknowledge the cashier with a smile or a wave. if they speak to you or ask you a question, don’t shush them. tell your BFF Tanisha to hold on for what might be a total of four seconds.
2. when an item doesn’t immediately scan, please say anything but “oh, it must be free!” please, dear god, anything but that. you’re not being funny. or clever. or original. they hear this at least ten times a day.
3. the number of items listed on the express lane is not a suggestion. if you know that you have more items, don’t go there. it’s that simple. the express lanes have to be kept open for people who have small orders, so they’re not stuck behind someone with a cart piled high with what’s maybe a week’s worth of food and clothes you’ll inevitably be returning.
4. while unloading your cart, put the big items ( i.e., packages of toilet paper, crates of water bottles ) last. there’s very little room for the cashiers to work with. when you’re done unloading your cart, pull it up to the loading space and start putting the bags and other items into your cart instead of standing there and staring off into space or fiddling with your phone.
5. when you ask a cashier a store-related question ( i.e., how many coupons are allowed per order, whether or not you’re getting the right BOGO deal, etc. ), and they answer you politely and confidently, don’t challenge them. they work there. you don’t. they know the way the store works. you don’t. if they’ve forgotten something or made a mistake, by all means, ask them about it – but do it politely. we all make mistakes.
6. do not – i repeat, do not – put your money down on the counter or conveyor belt, especially if the cashier is visibly ready to take it. hand it over to them. if you need to count out some change, tell themso they can wait. oh, and if they’ve already cashed you out, don’t hand over some random amount of change after the drawer’s open.
7. if your card’s declined, it’s not their fault. don’t ask them why it wasn’t accepted. they don’t know. and don’t get angry or impatient with them, or insist you have money because you just deposited a check – they do not care. they cannot help you with problems that are clearly on your end.
8. do not yell at a cashier. once again, for the people in the back: do not yell at a cashier, especially someone who’s clearly new to the job. would you appreciate being yelled at for something beyond your control, or a simple, fixable mistake? no. so don’t do it to them.
9. if you get an answer you don’t like from a cashier and ask to speak to a manager, guess what? you’re most likely gonna get the same answer from them. here’s a news flash: the customer is not always right, the company will not always pander to your temper tantrums, and making a scene in front of a line of people with quickly-diminishing patience will not change their minds.
10. overall, please just be polite. these people are working their asses off to help their customers, most of which don’t appreciate their efforts at all. they’re constantly ignored, mistreated, questioned and degraded, and over time, it really does a number on their emotional state. just be kind and courteous. they’re human beings, not mindless drones. smiles and nice conversations go a long way.
if anyone else has anything to add, feel free. floor associates, back room / production workers – go crazy. share your woes and pet peeves.
29.1.17 // 💭 Here’s lil glimpse into some of my best-looking spreads of 2017 so far! I’m going a little crazy waiting for uni to come back, which is something I never thought I’d say, but I’m enjoying having some free time to catch up on reading and mindlessly perusing tumblr. 😜 I hit 8k yesterday which is absolutely nutso. I still can’t understand why so many of you have decided my craziness is something you want to witness, but I can’t thank you all enough for being so supportive and inspiring, and for constantly driving me to be a better student. Here’s to another year of hard work! 💕
Of all the Cartoon Network shows, which ones do you think had the most consistent quality?
Let me preface this by saying… obviously nothing against PPG because it’s my favorite show forever and is perfect and lovely, but yeah… S5 + S6… were just not… the best. And the quality definitely dipped when Craig started working on Foster’s and, although it makes sense that they kept the series going ‘cause CN wanted more episodes, it just wasn’t as good after that. Which really sucks!
But I’d say Ed, Edd, ‘n’ Eddy. I haven’t watched the show in years but I remember it being absolutely consistent in quality across the board, and it just kept getting better and better. I seriously don’t think that show ever jumped the shark, even when they switched up the plot from summer vacation to them being in school. And I think it’s mostly ‘cause Danny Antonucci worked on it the whole time and was able to give consistent direction.
I’ve been thinking about this game. Personally to me it represents a lot of lost potential - it’s a great concept but it’s brought down by a less than stellar execution. The cartoon designs look more like stickers than anything, just barely resembling a stereotype of a stereotype of the 1920′s-30′s cartoon style. While I don’t like complaining about people’s choices in design and art, I guess the theme is one that I’m rather passionate about, and a little bit of research from the developers would bring the game to a much greater level of quality than it is at the moment. The monsters in the game are also just unimaginably lame, and to me represent just plain blowing off the original idea in favor of more “serious” horror.
(Continued under a readmore because I say a lot; tl;dr I talk more about where the game went wrong in my opinion and how I would recommend changing it.)
i need louis to release back to you asap because every time i read “back to you” my head just automatically goes LATELY I’VE BEEN GOING CRAZY SO I’M COMING BACK FOR YOU BACK FOR YOU BACK FOR YOU YOU-U-U-U-U-UUU
Requested: Yes. Anon: hey! I really love your blog and I was wondering if you could do a reid x reader where the reader has a wet dream about Spencer and she finally tells him about her dream after he asks her what’s wrong and it ends in smut?? thank you so much
Word Count: 3,589, Warnings: Swearing, NSFW, Oral Sex.
A/N: Oh my God okay so I went a little crazy on this one and it’s a full fledged long fic. I was writing this and I actually needed to take a break my palms were sweating because Reid is so fucking hot. Anyway, I hope you like it! Please let me know if you want a Part 2 ;)
- M xo
(Gif not mine, credit to owner)
Sprawled out on your bed, your naked form was being admired and touched by a handsome man. He glided his fingers up and down the sides of your thighs as he placed sensual kisses on your stomach. “God, you’re so beautiful.”, whispered Spencer.
Wait what? Spencer? Hold on. Did you just have a wet dream about your nerdy co-worker?
You woke up in your bed covered in sweat as you tried to calm down your flustered state as you panted heavily trying to vaguely recollect the memories of the dream you had just had. It wasn’t a bad dream, in fact, it was amazing. You squeezed your thighs together in hopes of some sort of relief, but all you could do was think about the dream, which made your state even worse.
You sat there in silence as you tried to comprehend what had just happened. You’d been working at the BAU for 4 years now and you had never thought of Spencer that way. Sure he was tall, had gorgeous chiselled cheekbones and never failed to amaze you with his intelligent brain. Oh, God. Here you were thinking inappropriately about your co-worker at 3 in the morning when you had to be in for work at 7. There was no way you were going to act normal in front of him after this strange yet intoxicating image of you and Spencer practically having sex ingrained in your brain. All you could do was try to get back to sleep and hope that the flush would be over in the morning.
How do you tell the most beautiful girl in the world that you’re in love with her eyes? The calmness, the freedom and the excitement you feel looking into them. How do you tell her that the way she always ties her hair up into a bun is cute? Or how your mind runs laps when she tries something new with it and you love her hair even when she hasn’t done a thing with it. How do you tell her that her smile is the most contagious thing you’ve ever experienced? Making the chemicals in your brain to jump around and go crazy, causing you smile back.
How do you tell the most beautiful girl in the world that you love the shape of her body? To tell her that you sit in awe, admiring the curves of her body when she sends you pictures. How do you tell her you love her legs? she says they are too thick, yet you think they are gorgeous, sexy. How do you tell her you want her to wrap them around you so I can grab them and hold them?
How do you tell the most beautiful girl in the world that her beauty doesn’t stop at her physical features? To tell her that she’s the sweetest, kindest girl you’ve ever met. That the way she loves you and cares for you makes you feel life is worth living. you love her at her highs, when she is talkative, bubbly and crazy. But I also love her at her lows, when she is tired, upset and needs someone to remind her just how special she is.
How do you tell the most beautiful girl in the world that you love the smallest details about her? Like her accent, her laugh, the way you can hear her blushing just from the way she talks. When her eyes light up talking about something she’s passionate about.
How do you tell her you love her, you want her, you’d happily spend the rest of your life with her? Wake up to her every morning and treat her with the respect, love and support she deserves.
I guess the thing is… You can tell her. I think the real question is… How do you make her believe it?