(OKay but someone grab the holy water. I’m sorry if these don’t seem accurate buT I REALLY ENJOY THE THOUGHT OF BTS BEING LOW KEY FREAKS OKOK SORRYNOTSORRY)
As he’s said before Jin loves girls in bikini’s. He would be very low-key excited about seeing you in the skimpy swimwear, but would attempt to hide it with cute smiles. But when the other guys weren’t paying attention he’d make sure to wrap his arms around your waist, nibble on your earlobe and whisper in your ear about how good you look.
me: I’m fine.
what I actually mean: why is Kit Walker so underrated when not only is he one of Evan Peter’s best characters on American Horror Story but is also an incredibly sweet, pure, loving, genuinely a good person AND also goes from hot gas station worker to hot (innocent) convict to cute 60s hippie dad………… why is he slept on when he’s such an angel???
In honor of Dan turning 30, here’s some reasons why he’s problematic
• Every pic he posts kills me
• Plays song live then changes lyrics
• Asks interviewers questions
• Can’t dance for shit
• May Dan™
• Won’t give a straightforward answer about Wild World
• Once stepped on broken glass during a show and kept going • “Tell us a lie about the band:” “That we are good” • Eyes too pretty for this world
• Is actually a deer
• Wrote a song about a tv show he loves
• Always looks great no matter what
• Makes mixtapes
• Throws his head forward when he laughs
• Has the voice of a god
• Looks cool but is actually a massive nerd
• Wears black clothes and skinny jeans no matter the weather
• Has a new favorite album each week
• Doesn’t talk about his music, but won’t shut about other people’s
• Points at random shit in photos • Goes from cute to hot in .5 seconds • Falls asleep in the recording studio • Once wore a tiger onesie at glastonbury • Accidentally looked like Mr.Bean in a suit • “everybody get down!…. not in a kinky way” • “If you don’t know the words just pretend to sing along like:*incoherent mumbling*” • Too humble for this world • Defensive of his fans
Besides the fight between Akutagawa and Atsushi vs Fitzgerald this was the moment I was waiting for to be animated. The moment when Dazai clutches Odasaku’s cigarettes as he tells Kyouka that people who have killed in the past can still save others, as if Dazai was replaying all the words that Odasaku had said to him in his final moments. If it wasn’t for Odasaku Dazai would still probably be in the Mafia, or more worse dead because he finally committed suicide. Dazai was trying to find a meaning to life, he wanted someone to tell him what he should do, he wanted a reason living(haha opening puns-). The words Odasaku spoke to Dazai, within his final moments, were words that guided Dazai, that guided Dazai out of the darkness of killing and bloodshed and into the light of saving and smiles of happiness. Sure, we do see the ‘Port Mafia Dazai’ back again from time to time when the whites in Dazai’s eyes disappear and he goes from cute to freakin hot in a matter of seconds into straight serious mode but can he really help it? I mean, sure he does do it on purpose most of the time (however he does it-) but from being in the Port Mafia for such a huge amount of time he can’t help but still have those intentions. You can tell from this episode as well that Dazai doesn’t freakin care about anyone’s past, he just wants people to move forward, while he’ll stay behind and watch as he’s stuck in the middle of his past and future. And when Dazai said “a mere 35″ after Kyouka told him how many people she’s killed, you realize that Dazai meant what he was saying. Dazai was saying that 35 wasn’t of a great as of a number, because he killed even more people in his time in the Mafia, which were more than a few years. Heck if Dazai stayed in the Mafia for the same amount of time as Kyouka he would’ve probably still have killed more people. Dazai overall is such a unique character, I mean yeah he’s hot and all but there’s still so much to uncover about him, we did have a few light novels explaining this and that about Dazai but everything still isn’t clear. Why did Mori take in Dazai? Where did Dazai come from? Is Dazai also an orphan? Did Dazai really just stay in Bar Lupin for the two years he had to lay low? There are so many more questions about Dazai that honestly, i’m okay with being unanswered. It leaves this mysterious vibe about Dazai, how we barely know anything about him besides that he’s a suicidal maniac. Overall I would say that this was one of the best episodes of BSD, ahem besides Soukoku ahem.