1. Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry 2. Respect - Aretha Franklin 3. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin 4. Louie Louie - The Kingsmen 5. I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye 6. (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction - Rolling Stones 7. Jailhouse Rock - Elvis Presley 8. Rock Around The Clock - Bill Haley & His Comets 9. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson 10. Like A Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan 11. Hey Jude - Beatles 12. Good Vibrations - Beach Boys 13. Tutti-Frutti - Little Richard 14. What’d I Say - Ray Charles 15. Hotel California - Eagles 16. You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin' - Righteous Brothers 17. My Girl - Temptations 18. Imagine - John Lennon 19. What’s Going On - Marvin Gaye 20. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana 21. Hound Dog - Elvis Presley 22. Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen 23. Light My Fire - Doors 24. Superstition - Stevie Wonder 25. Layla - Derek and the Dominos 26. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen 27. She Loves You - Beatles 28. Summertime Blues - Eddie Cochran / Blue Cheer / The Who 29. You Really Got Me - Kinks / Van Halen 30. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon and Garfunkel 31. Let’s Stay Together - Al Green 32. Long Tall Sally - Little Richard 33. Purple Haze - Jimi Hendrix Experience 34. A Day In The Life - Beatles 35. Whole Lot of Shakin’ Going On - Jerry Lee Lewis 36. That’ll Be The Day - Buddy Holly & the Crickets 37. Every Breath You Take - Police 38. In The Midnight Hour - Wilson Pickett 39. Maybellene - Chuck Berry 40. Bo Diddley - Bo Diddley 41. Papa’s Got A Brand New Bag - James Brown 42. When Doves Cry - Prince 43. My Generation - The Who 44. Losing My Religion - R.E.M. 45. Sunshine Of Your Love - Cream 46. Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin 47. One - U2 48. A Change Is Gonna Come - Sam Cooke 49. All Along The Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix Experience 50. The Message - Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five
51. Great Balls Of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis 52. Hey Ya - OutKast 53. Mr. Tambourine Man - Byrds / Bob Dylan 54. Proud Mary - Creedence Clearwater Revival / Ike & Tina Turner 55. Shake, Rattle And Roll - Joe Turner / Bill Haley and His Comets 56. Walk This Way - Aerosmith / Run-D.M.C. 57. Let It Be - Beatles 58. Maggie May - Rod Stewart 59. American Pie - Don McLean 60. (Sittin’ On) The Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding 61. Blue Suede Shoes - Carl Perkins / Elvis Presley 62. Don’t Be Cruel - Elvis Presley 63. Won’t Get Fooled Again - The Who 64. Stayin’ Alive - Bee Gees 65. Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd 66. Nuthin’ But a “G” Thang - Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg 67. Brown Sugar - Rolling Stones 68. Let’s Get It On - Marvin Gaye 69. When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge 70. I Want To Hold Your Hand - Beatles 71. Good Rockin’ Tonight - Wynonie Harris / Elvis Presley 72. Stand By Me - Ben E. King 73. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor 74. Super Freak - Rick James 75. A Whiter Shade Of Pale - Procol Harum 76. Be My Baby - Ronettes 77. Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac 78. Papa Was a Rollin’ Stone - Temptations 79. House Of The Rising Sun - Animals 80. Yesterday - Beatles 81. Where Did Our Love Go - Supremes 82. Rapper’s Delight - Sugarhill Gang 83. I Want You Back - Jackson 5 84. I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts 85. Don’t You Want Me? - Human League 86. Jeremy - Pearl Jam 87. Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis Presley 88. Like a Virgin - Madonna 89. Beat It - Michael Jackson 90. Sweet Child O’ Mine - Guns N’ Roses 91. Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers 92. Your Song - Elton John 93. You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC 94. Somebody To Love - Jefferson Airplane 95. Green Onions - Booker T. & the MGs 96. Soul Man - Sam & Dave 97. Twist And Shout - Beatles / Isley Brothers 98. Bye Bye Love - Everly Brothers 99. Earth Angel - Penguins 100. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
101. Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye 102. Midnight Train to Georgia - Gladys Knight and the Pips 103. Why Do Fools Fall In Love - Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers 104. Good Golly Miss Molly - Little Richard 105. More Than a Feeling - Boston 106. Just My Imagination - Temptations 107. Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics 108. Call Me - Blondie 109. Celebration - Kool & The Gang 110. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen 111. The Sounds Of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel 112. Tainted Love - Soft Cell 113. Roxanne - Police 114. Dream On - Aerosmith 115. Whip It- Devo 116. Another Brick in the Wall Part II - Pink Floyd 117. Be-Bop-A-Lula - Gene Vincent & the Blue Caps 118. Rock And Roll Music - Chuck Berry / Beatles 119. I Saw Her Standing There - Beatles 120. I Get Around - Beach Boys 121. Reach Out, I’ll Be There - Four Tops 122. Peggy Sue - Buddy Holly 123. Gimme Some Lovin' - Spencer Davis Group 124. No Woman, No Cry - Bob Marley and the Wailers 125. London Calling - The Clash 126. Ain’t Too Proud To Beg - Temptations 127. Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Lloyd Price 128. Roll Over Beethoven - Chuck Berry 129. Family Affair - Sly and the Family Stone 130. We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions - Queen 131. Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd 132. Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple 133. Don’t Stop Believin' - Journey 134. Dancing In The Street - Martha & the Vandellas 135. Mony Mony - Tommy James & the Shondells / Billy Idol 136. In The Still Of The Nite - Five Satins 137. Jumpin’ Jack Flash - Rolling Stones 138. Born To Be Wild - Steppenwolf 139. Oh, Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison 140. I Only Have Eyes For You - Flamingos 141. Anarchy in the U.K. - Sex Pistols 142. Dancing Queen - ABBA 143. Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine - James Brown 144. Waterfalls - TLC 145. White Room - Cream 146. Sympathy For The Devil - Rolling Stones 147. Living for the City - Stevie Wonder 148. Lola - Kinks 149. Girls Just Want To Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper 150. For What It’s Worth - Buffalo Springfield
151. Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits 152. Lean on Me - Bill Withers 153. Planet Rock - Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force 154. What’s Love Got To Do With It? - Tina Turner 155. Born In the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen 156. With Or Without You - U2 157. (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party) - Beastie Boys 158. Loser - Beck 159. Gangsta’s Paradise - Coolio 160. Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinéad O'Connor 161. For Your Precious Love - Jerry Butler & the Impressions 162. Blueberry Hill - Fats Domino 163. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison 164. The Tracks Of My Tears - Miracles 165. California Dreamin' - Mamas & the Papas 166. Who’ll Stop the Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival 167. Kashmir - Led Zeppelin 168. Heart of Glass - Blondie 169. Theme from “Shaft" - Isaac Hayes 170. Me and Bobby McGee - Janis Joplin 171. Baba O'Riley - The Who 172. Fire and Rain - James Taylor 173. Paranoid - Black Sabbath 174. Heart of Gold - Neil Young 175. Wonderwall - Oasis 176. Doo Wop (That Thing) - Lauryn Hill 177. Money For Nothing - Dire Straits 178. Eight Miles High - Byrds 179. Strawberry Fields Forever - Beatles 180. Nights In White Satin - Moody Blues 181. Little Red Corvette - Prince 182. Please, Please, Please - James Brown & the Famous Flames 183. Lose Yourself - Eminem 184. Creep - Radiohead 185. California Love - 2Pac 186. Enter Sandman - Metallica 187. Walk on the Wild Side - Lou Reed 188. It’s Too Late - Carole King 189. Into the Groove - Madonna 190. Blowin’ In The Wind - Bob Dylan 191. Will You Love Me Tomorrow - Shirelles 192. Georgia On My Mind - Ray Charles 193. Dazed And Confused - Led Zeppelin 194. Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones 195. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For - U2 196. Heart Full Of Soul - Yardbirds 197. People Get Ready - Impressions 198. Suite: Judy Blue Eyes - Crosby, Stills & Nash 199. All Right Now - Free 200. Paradise By the Dashboard Light - Meat Loaf
201. Jump - Van Halen 202. Crazy in Love - Beyoncé feat. Jay-Z 203. Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division 204. Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton 205. Shout - Isley Brothers / Otis Day and the Knights 206. Get Ur Freak On - Missy Misdemeanor Elliot 207. I Walk The Line - Johnny Cash and the Tennessee Two 208. Bring It On Home To Me - Sam Cooke 209. You’ve Really Got A Hold On Me - Miracles 210. Good Times - Chic 211. (Don’t Fear) The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult 212. If You Don’t Know Me by Now - Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes 213. All Night Long (All Night) - Lionel Richie 214. You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette 215. Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes 216. Sh-Boom - Chords / Crew Cuts 217. Aqualung - Jethro Tull 218. Honky Tonk Women - Rolling Stones 219. Riders On the Storm - Doors 220. Black Magic Woman - Santana 221. Blue Monday - New Order 222. 1979 - Smashing Pumpkins 223. Clocks - Coldplay 224. The Great Pretender - Platters 225. Ain’t It A Shame - Fats Domino 226. Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival 227. Revolution - Beatles 228. I Wanna Be Sedated - Ramones 229. Money - Pink Floyd 230. Relax - Frankie Goes To Hollywood 231. Paranoid Android - Radiohead 232. Paper Planes - M.I.A. 233. Money Honey - Drifters featuring Clyde McPhatter 234. A Hard Day’s Night - Beatles 235. You Keep Me Hangin’ On - Supremes 236. Piano Man - Billy Joel 237. Killing Me Softly with His Song - Roberta Flack / Fugees 238. Addicted To Love - Robert Palmer 239. Runaway - Del Shannon 240. Fuck You (Forget You) - Cee Lo Green 241. All Shook Up - Elvis Presley 242. Wild Thing - Troggs 243. She’s Not There - Zombies 244. Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen 245. Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd 246. Livin On a Prayer - Bon Jovi 247. Fever - Little Willie John 248. The Loco-Motion - Little Eva 249. I’m A Believer - Monkees / Smash Mouth 250. Dance To The Music - Sly and the Family Stone
251. Roundabout - Yes 252. Empire State Of Mind - Jay-Z featuring Alicia Keys 253. Low Rider - War 254. That’s All Right - Elvis Presley with Scotty and Bill 255. Surfin’ U.S.A. - Beach Boys 256. Hot Stuff - Donna Summer 257. It Takes Two - Rob Base & D.J. E-Z Rock 258. The Wanderer - Dion 259. Smooth - Santana feat. Rob Thomas 260. You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet - Bachman-Turner Overdrive 261. The Train Kept-A-Rollin - Johnny Burnette Trio 262. Pledging My Love - Johnny Ace 263. God Only Knows - Beach Boys 264. The Letter - Box Tops 265. Under The Boardwalk - Drifters 266. I’ll Take You There - Staple Singers 267. Love Train - O'Jays 268. Don’t Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson 269. Mystery Train - Elvis Presley with Scotty and Bill 270. Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode 271. Jump Around - House of Pain 272. Sixty Minute Man - Dominoes 273. Rocket 88 - Jackie Brenston 274. Gloria - Them / Shadows Of Knight 275. Don’t Speak – No Doubt 276. I Can See For Miles - The Who 277. Rock And Roll - Led Zeppelin 278. Old Time Rock 'n’ Roll - Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band 279. No Diggity – BLACKstreet 280. Blitzkrieg Bop - Ramones 281. Reeling in the Years - Steely Dan 282. Black Hole Sun – Soundgarden 283. Sabotage – Beastie Boys 284. How Will I Know? - Whitney Houston 285. Fight the Power - Public Enemy 286. Sweet Little Sixteen - Chuck Berry 287. Yakety Yak - Coasters 288. Glad All Over - Dave Clark Five 289. Runaround Sue - Dion 290. One Nation Under a Groove - Funkadelic 291. Crying - Roy Orbison 292. Y.M.C.A. - Village People 293. Dreamlover - Mariah Carey 294. My Name Is - Eminem 295. I Got You (I Feel Good) - James Brown 296. Changes - David Bowie 297. The Twist - Chubby Checker 298. Killing In the Name - Rage Against The Machine 299. Iris – Goo Goo Dolls 300. Jesus Walks - Kanye West
301. Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash and the Tennessee Two 302. In the Air Tonight - Phil Collins 303. Ain’t No Sunshine - Bill Withers 304. Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve 305. Come As You Are - Nirvana 306. All Day And All Of The Night - Kinks 307. Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd 308. Rolling In The Deep - Adele 309. Kiss - Prince 310. La Bamba - Ritchie Valens / Los Lobos 311. At Last - Etta James 312. Have You Ever Seen the Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival 313. Song 2 - Blur 314. Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran 315. Highway to Hell - AC/DC 316. The Times They Are A'Changin' - Bob Dylan 317. You Send Me - Sam Cooke 318. Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) - Beyoncé 319. Careless Whisper - Wham! feat. George Michael 320. Heroes - David Bowie 321. Everyday People - Sly & the Family Stone 322. Alive - Pearl Jam 323. School Day (Ring! Ring! Goes The Bell) - Chuck Berry 324. Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard 325. November Rain - Guns N’ Roses 326. Help! - Beatles 327. Truckin' - Grateful Dead 328. Fallin' - Alicia Keys 329. Take On Me - A-Ha 330. Lucille - Little Richard 331. I Can’t Stop Loving You - Ray Charles 332. September - Earth, Wind & Fire 333. It Was a Good Day - Ice Cube 334. Rock the Casbah - The Clash 335. Black or White - Michael Jackson 336. Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin) - Sly & the Family Stone 337. All I Have To Do Is Dream - Everly Brothers 338. Last Nite - The Strokes 339. Do You Really Want To Hurt Me? - Culture Club 340. My Sweet Lord - George Harrison 341. Something - Beatles 342. War - Edwin Starr 343. There Goes My Baby - Drifters 344. Rapture - Blondie 345. (Everything I Do) I Do It for You - Bryan Adams 346. California Girls - Beach Boys 347. Message in a Bottle - The Police 348. Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand 349. Fast Car - Tracy Chapman 350. Wake Up Little Susie - Everly Brothers
351. You Can’t Hurry Love - Supremes 352. Black Dog - Led Zeppelin 353. U Can’t Touch This - MC Hammer 354. Flashdance…What a Feeling - Irene Cara 355. Vogue - Madonna 356. I Can’t Help Myself - Four Tops 357. I’ve Got A Woman - Ray Charles 358. Umbrella - Rihanna feat. Jay-Z 359. 1999 - Prince 360. I Feel Love - Donna Summer 361. Hit The Road Jack - Ray Charles 362. Dreams - Fleetwood Mac 363. Rave On - Buddy Holly 364. Word Up! - Cameo 365. Regulate - Warren G 366. Penny Lane - Beatles 367. Rock with You - Michael Jackson 368. Yeah! - Usher feat. Lil’ Jon and Ludacris 369. Come On Eileen - Dexys Midnight Runners 370. Money - Barrett Strong / Beatles 371. It’s Your Thing - Isley Brothers 372. One Love - Bob Marley and the Wailers 373. Zombie - The Cranberries 374. Purple Rain - Prince 375. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-a-Lot 376. White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane 377. Who Do You Love - Bo Diddley 378. Rehab - Amy Winehouse 379. Start Me Up - Rolling Stones 380. You Are the Sunshine of My Life - Stevie Wonder 381. Fortunate Son - Creedence Clearwater Revival 382. Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry 383. Rumble - Link Wray 384. We Got The Beat - The Go-Go’s 385. Everlong - Foo Fighters 386. In My Life - Beatles 387. 25 or 6 to 4 - Chicago 388. In Da Club - 50 Cent 389. Jessie’s Girl - Rick Springfield 390. Rocking Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu - Huey "Piano” Smith / Johnny Rivers 391. Paint It, Black - Rolling Stones 392. School’s Out - Alice Cooper 393. Juicy - Notorious B.I.G. 394. The Boys of Summer - Don Henley 395. Tired of Being Alone - Al Green 396. Only The Lonely - Roy Orbison 397. Kansas City - Wilbert Harrison 398. Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz 399. Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams 400. Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers / Al Hibbler
401. Basket Case - Green Day 402. Tangled Up in Blue - Bob Dylan 403. Lonely Teardrops - Jackie Wilson 404. Push It - Salt-N-Pepa 405. Nothing Else Matters - Metallica 406. Walk On By - Dionne Warwick / Isaac Hayes 407. Le Freak - Chic 408. Gold Digger - Kanye West 409. My Prerogative - Bobby Brown 410. Crying In The Chapel - Orioles / Elvis Presley 411. Up On The Roof - Drifters 412. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton John 413. Say My Name - Destiny’s Child 414. Back In Black - AC/DC 415. Heart-Shaped Box - Nirvana 416. Tears Of A Clown - Smokey Robinson & the Miracles 417. I Put A Spell On You - Screamin’ Jay Hawkins 418. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake 419. Nasty - Janet Jackson 420. Get Up, Stand Up - Bob Marley and the Wailers 421. (Love Is Like A) Heat Wave - Martha & the Vandellas / Linda Ronstadt 422. Everybody Hurts - R.E.M. 423. Sincerely - Moonglows 424. Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper 425. God Save the Queen - The Sex Pistols 426. Chain Of Fools - Aretha Franklin 427. Mercy Mercy Me - Marvin Gaye 428. 99 Problems - Jay-Z 429. Thriller - Michael Jackson 430. At The Hop - Danny & the Juniors 431. 96 Tears - ? & the Mysterians 432. Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door - Bob Dylan / Guns N’ Roses 433. …Baby One More Time - Britney Spears 434. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) - Whitney Houston 435. Rock and Roll All Nite - KISS 436. Don’t Worry Baby - Beach Boys 437. Honky Tonk - Bill Doggett 438. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars 439. It’s the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - R.E.M. 440. All the Small Things – Blink 182 441. You Can’t Always Get What You Want - Rolling Stones 442. Bang a Gong (Get It On) - T. Rex 443. River Deep, Mountain High - Ike & Tina Turner 444. Pump Up the Jam - Technotronic feat. Felly 445. Once in a Lifetime - Talking Heads 446. Turn, Turn, Turn - Byrds 447. Hypnotize - Notorious B.I.G. 448. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas 449. Back To Life - Soul II Soul 450. Wooly Bully - Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs
451. Rocket Man - Elton John 452. Friday I’m in Love - The Cure 453. Love Shack - B-52’s 454. We Are Family - Sister Sledge 455. Baby I Need Your Lovin' - Four Tops / Johnny Rivers 456. Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond 457. Ms. Jackson - OutKast 458. The Breaks - Kurtis Blow 459. Dear Mama - 2Pac 460. (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher And Higher - Jackie Wilson 461. Miss You - The Rolling Stones 462. Tequila - Champs 463. Free Fallin' - Tom Petty 464. Buddy Holly - Weezer 465. I Got You Babe - Sonny & Cher 466. You’re So Vain - Carly Simon 467. Idioteque - Radiohead 468. Get Lucky - Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams 469. Love Potion No. 9 - Clovers / Searchers 470. Try A Little Tenderness - Otis Redding 471. Brick House - The Commodores 472. Gin & Juice - Snoop Doggy Dogg 473. Welcome To the Jungle - Guns N’ Roses 474. Maybe I’m Amazed - Paul McCartney 475. The Weight - The Band / Aretha Franklin 476. Willie And The Hand Jive - Johnny Otis Show 477. All My Friends - LCD Soundsystem 478. Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel 479. Just the Way You Are - Billy Joel 480. Da Doo Ron Ron (When He Walked Me Home) - Crystals 481. Train in Vain (Stand By Me) - The Clash 482. Come Go With Me - Dell-Vikings 483. Me, Myself and I - De La Soul 484. I Believe I Can Fly - R. Kelly 485. Subterranean Homesick Blues - Bob Dylan 486. The Boys Are Back in Town - Thin Lizzy 487. Fell in Love with a Girl - The White Stripes 488. Like A Prayer - Madonna 489. Pinball Wizard - The Who 490. Suspicious Minds - Elvis Presley 491. I’ll Be There - The Jackson 5 492. Tumbling Dice - The Rolling Stones 493. Don’t You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds 494. Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder 495. I’ve Been Loving You Too Long - Otis Redding 496. Low - Flo Rida 497. Closer - Nine Inch Nails 498. I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner 499. Take It Easy - Eagles 500. I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You) - Aretha Franklin
- In ep 16, Bunny notices Tiger is depressed. Not only that, he abandons his own party and /goes after him/. And smiles cutely and tells stories about his childhood and dreams, and encourages Tiger.
- Unrelated, but poor poor Yuri.
- I like that Legend dealt with his declining powers by stealing arrests and punching his wife, and Tiger deals with it by giving arrests away to Bunny.
- In ep 17, Bunny is super supportive of Tiger’s vacation.
- Tiger watches Bunny on TV while he’s sulking at home. Also, Bunny has gotten way less into the whole “points” thing and more into the “saving people” thing, and it’s clearly mostly Tiger’s doing.
- In ep 18, Tiger follows Bunny into Kriem’s room like it’s totally just the way it’s gonna be and no one finds this weird, even though the doctor says she asked for Bunny specifically and Tiger just showed up out of nowhere like five minutes before.
- Tiger tries to comfort Bunny, and can’t bring himself to tell Bunny he’s leaving because he knows Bunny’s already upset. And he proceeds to help Bunny research Jake despite having no personal stake in finding out the truth.
- And then Bunny tries to be comforting and supportive back, despite being really upset, just because Tiger seems worried. It’s a never-ending circle of cute wibbly love with these two.
- (I think Samantha ships it.)
- And in ep 19 Tiger is cooking food for Bunny and visiting him in his apartment and taking care of him and trying to help him. Tiger even says “I want you to be your usual self again” like this is the cheesy moving scene from some romance. Also Bunny shows Tiger his glasses-less face, when normally he uses those glasses as a wall.
- Apparently “helping Bunny remember” means “taking Bunny on a date”. And buying matching pins. Meanwhile Bunny is resistant, like “we can go on a date some other time”.
- And then Tiger decides to sacrifice all of his plans because Bunny is crying.
- And Bunny is so /hurt/, but it’s mostly because Tiger didn’t trust him enough to tell him. And he lashes out and Tiger gets so upset that Bunny is trying to drive him away and then Bunny runs away and this is basically every fight scene from a romantic comedy ever.
- Aww, Bunny tells the interviewer he admires Tiger and wants to be worthy of his trust, and Tiger immediately reacts like “I MUST GO TO HIM”. Seriously, this is a very accurate reenactment of a romantic comedy.
- Of course Maverick knows he can hook Tiger by telling him it’s about Bunny.
- And now in ep 20 they’re all concerned about each other while Maverick makes every attempt to keep them apart. Bunny is being super cute about how worried he is about Tiger.
- I love that the other heroes basically just treat Tiger and Bunny like an old married couple.
- Ep 21. Okay, so Tiger is suddenly a fugitive, on the run, pretending to be a bum to avoid capture, his friends don’t remember him, and his only current ally is Lunatic–and when he sees the news on Bunny his first reaction is to get all happy: “Bunny! He’s safe!”
- Episode 22 is adorable and sad at the same time. Watching Tiger take Bunny back to all of their memorable places and being like “remember our bond?” and Bunny’s like “no!”
- Nothing in this show ever happens for no reason. I think the beginning of ep23 where they break Good Luck Mode by using them on each other is intentionally symbolic.
- No one remembered him before either, and Tiger wasn’t driven to crying. But for Bunny–it’s the pain of friendship, right?
- I KNEW IT! OMG I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE BUNNY-CHAN THAT BROUGHT HIM BACK.
- And now they’re hugging and bantering and it’s so adorable it hurts.
- And just, without question or pause, they fall right back into their partnership.
- Ep 24: “Kotetsu-san!” and panic and run toward Tiger when Tiger gets hit, just for Bunny to to also get hit himself. Lather, rinse, repeat.
- I really love that their combined Good Luck Mode involves an electronic voice saying “Tiger and Bunny: Over and Out!" Their suits call him Bunny?
- Bunny is trembling when he goes to shoot the android. He is /terrified/ of hurting Tiger even though this is their only chance.
- Bunny just breaks when he thinks Tiger is about to die. Like, he has only ever gotten like that about revenge for his parents and Samantha.
- They argue about Tiger’s declining powers. Like, Bunny is intensely upset he didn’t notice so he could take care of Tiger. And Tiger’s just like "well, that was the /point/”.
- “When you started calling me Kotetsu, I got so happy I went out drinking by myself.”
- Okay, clearly since there’s a Tiger&Bunny: The Rising movie being released this year (and admittedly from reading stuff with spoilers), I know Tiger lives. But when Bunny says “I’m learning how to make fried rice so you have to try it sometime!” I burst into tears anyway.
- Tiger (while dying): “You have pretty long eyelashes.”
- When Kaede gets there, Bunny is just holding Tiger in his arms and sobbing.
- In all the previous episodes, no matter how terrible things got, the “next episode” section always had Tiger or Bunny being inexplicably cheerful and rattling off some random fact about themselves. This time, Bunny doesn’t bother, and he just sounds so heartbroken.
- Episode 25: Bunny is just so relieved and actively hugs Tiger, which has basically never happened before. I also kind of love that Tiger doesn’t question Bunny hugging him but is confused when Blue Rose does it.
- Barnaby: “There’s no point to being a hero without you." !!!
- And then the princess carry appears again!
- And Bunny decides to come back because Tiger is coming back. His reasoning is literally "Because I’m your partner.”
- They don’t actually get out of the princess carry for a good portion of this conversation…. ^^;
- Unrelated again, but holy shit that stinger. They had better give us more than just a couple movies.
Final thought: this entire show is structured just like a typical romance plot: Girl meets boy, they don’t get along at first, get to know each other, end up in a close relationship, get into fight over trust, girl runs away upset, boy drinks his depression away in a bar, something bad happens, amnesia may be involved, and eventually they declare their undying love in an emotional and tragic moment.
bad bob, famous hockey star, and alicia zimmermann, world renowned genius biomechanical engineer are happily married and want to have children, but unfortunately discover they can’t due to some medical issue. so instead, alicia uses her skills to design and construct them a robot baby
jack is state of the art. alicia found a way to incorporate organic cells from bob and herself, synthetic elements, real human hormones and brain chemicals, carbon fiber skeletons, and laboratory grown tissues and organs. jack’s brain is a mix of human cells and cutting edge computer hardware designed to learn and to change, to feel as close to real emotions as possible, to have true thoughts and opinions. he’s designed to develop a personality and a unique combination of traits. alicia and bob want to be parents after all, their son will be perfect to them no matter what, so why not allow him to have flaws and quirks?
rather than just program it in, they instilled their love for hockey, for hard work, for leadership, and for jack into him by raising him and nurturing him.
the only thing alicia couldn’t get right at the start, was his human skin shell, which is why jack looked so bugged eyed and strange as a baby
the way their android child works is that his body can sustain itself, it can build muscle, lose weight, etc, but it cannot grow. so as jack’s brain ages, his “consciousness is uploaded into a newer, more technologically advanced, even more human looking body. as the years go by the distinctions between human and robot blur and jack’s technological origin is better hidden on the outside
naturally, being a celebrity family, they know that the public will be invested in jack’s life, so they fake a pregnancy, and a birth, and despite what it could do for alicia’s scientific career, they keep jack’s true form a complete secret from everyone. they also try to keep him out of the spotlight as much as possible.
alicia and bob couldn’t account for jack’s sexuality, his brain chemistry, his mental health issues (jack’s construction so closely resembles human that he still has anxiety and he can still take medication for it, he still gets depressed), the effect knowing he’s unlike anyone else on earth, never truly human, has on him. but what they also couldn’t account for is jack’s raw talent, far removed from being an android, jack is dedicated to being the best, and ultimately it’s this mix of factors that still leads jack to the q, to parse (who knows about jack’s secrets, just as jack knows about his), to his overdose, to rehab, to coaching kids, to samwell, to his friends, his own constructed family, and of course to bitty
shitty knows about jack, about his sexuality, about parse, and about not being entirely human. they’re still best fuckin bros, and shits is so fucking thankful to jack’s parents for choosing to create his best friend. jack is so thankful to shitty for his support and love and how much it helps to be treated human when he doesn’t ever really feel that way.
when bitty comes along jack definitely starts out being super angry and uptight, so afraid of giving away his secret. jack also hates how attached bitty is to his phone, his tweeting, his computer, all his technology, how if he knew, that jack would just be some spectacle, some gadget to poke at. but he’s also so jealous, so bitter, about just how human this southern boy is. he’s so real and sweet and emotive and caring and spunky. and jack resents him so hard. he’s gay and he plays hockey and he’s human. jack knows he’s better at hockey than bittle is (not that bittle isn’t good, he’s the fastest on their team), but jack’s not as authentic, as real, as deserving of anything, of love, because he’s a fake, a construction. jack’s insecurities are still about not deserving things, about feeling wrong, about being in the spotlight as something he’s not.
but of course shitty, and lardo, and all the smh guys, and bitty most of all, slowly start to chip away the rust that jack’s metaphorically let build up around himself. bitty encourages jack to pursue his photography hobby, so jack seeks lardo’s help, teaching him how to use an old film camera, and how to develop the photos. so jack starts taking pictures that become evidence of his life being lived, of a human experience, grounded in a physical image, not just some code in his manufactured brain. he starts to feel valid.
bitty is jack’s freedom to be just how he is. just because he isn’t fully human, doesn’t mean his emotions aren’t real for him, his fears, his attractions. he’s still feeling those things and has a right to feel them. and jack slowly comes to the realization that bitty is it for him.
of course all the while, jack and bitty are becoming close friends in the same ways, through the same events, that take place in the comic. bitty and jack are opening each other up slowly. becoming clooose close close friends when they both like like one another. but then comes the double event of coming out to bittle as a robot and as queer. jack is so so unsure about it all.
and i think bitty would be a bit confused, a bit weirded out at first, but he’s smart, he’d understand that this is still jack sitting in front of him, the cute boy he’s been crushing on, been baking with, been skating with. and bitty thinks he gets it, he’s struggled for so long to feel valid as who he is, and it may not be exactly the same, but bitty loves jack. so nothing really changes much other than the knowledge that jack trusts him with his deepest secret, his truth. and that jack loves him back.
and so they get together, and they have some deep talks about what this all means. and jack lets bitty ask him questions and he’s surprised to find that he doesn’t feel like a machine being picked apart, but like a person being understood by another person (even when bitty chirps that it makes soooo much sense that jack’s perfect ass was built in a lab, to which he laughingly replies that it was actually built by eating protein and playing hockey thank you very much)
and jack graduates, gets signed to the falconers, he and bitty do their typical long distance thing until bitty graduates as well. i like the idea of bitty doing his baker vlogger thing as a career because of the whole jack learns to not hate technology because bittle loves tech, but he loves jack for different reasons than he loves tech thing. jack’s his person, not his plaything.
idk if i think jack would ever reveal his robot secret to the world in this verse. it depends on how the progression of robots and androids goes independently of jack. like are all the other robots just workers and machines for doing tasks for people, is he the only one with feelings? or are there many other droids like him, that he could advocate for? would he even be allowed to play in the nhl, would he and bitty even be able to get married? but anyways this is getting sad again soooo…
jack and eric have cute young adult couple adventures and very successful careers, happily ever after and all that~ :)))
I rose from the afterlife to tell you guys about an Almost Human AU
A future where the evolution of science and technology has caused crime rates to rise an astounding 400%. In order to keep up, all human cops are paired with androids in order to protect Central City.
Barry Allen and his squad raided the hideout of Dr. Harrison Wells, (to stop him from turning on the particle accelerator) but ended up being ambushed and outgunned.
Barry tries to save his badly injured partner, Eddie Thawne, but the logic based android officer Barry was paired with ends up abandoning them both. Deeming their chances of survival low, and thus concluding that it would be illogical to save them. Which is where Barry’s deeply rooted hate for these androids begins.
During the particle accelerator explosion – instead of gaining super speed – Barry loses his leg and falls into a 9 month coma.
After awakening, Barry has to deal with a cybernetic prosthetic leg and huge gaps in his memory, which he tries to recover through visits to a black market memory-recovery doctor called a Recollectionist, (Hartley Rathaway) in the city slums.
Once Joe gets him recalled back to the force, he gets paired with one of the standard issue MX-43 androids.
Which…goes great. Until it accidentally falls out of a moving car. (No, Barry didn’t throw it out because the android threatened to report Barry’s odd behavior. What could’ve given you that idea?)
Joe then demands Barry report to their technician, Cisco Ramon, for a new android partner.
Barry is assigned a replacement android, an older LEN model originally decommissioned for police work and about to be transferred to the Space Station. Created to be as close to human as possible, the LEN androids have trouble dealing with some of their own emotional responses, which was the reason they were replaced by the logic-based MX units. Barry’s unit, known as “Len” immediately proves himself unique, with a clear dislike of being referred to as a “synthetic”, and a penchant for puns.
Because I am hopelessly in love with him, Eddie is still alive. Though, he doesn’t hate the androids as much as Barry. He understands that they’re driven by logic and therefore will make the best – least emotional – decisions.
Iris can still be a reporter. Still with Eddie. Barry is still pining for her but it never goes anywhere.
Caitlin totally needs a part in this fic but I haven’t thought of it yet. Maybe she works on the androids with Cisco?