goddamn i ship it

anonymous asked:

37 for Myler please (GODDAMN im obsessed with this ship rn, plus i just finished All my exams AHHHHHHH I HAVE SO MUCH FREE TIME I CAN FINALLY GET BACK TO RUNNING MY BLOG) -Thejockthenerdthemustang

37. “When I look at you, I see my whole world, and that scares the shit out of me.”

Tyler groaned as his doorbell rang. He’d finally convinced his parents to go on a weekend vacation so that he could have some time to himself. He didn’t have anything in particular planned, he just wanted to laze around the silence and cool of his house for a day or two without interruptions. Yet here he was, only two hours after they left, getting interrupted by an unknown person at the door.

He tried to peak out his window to see who it was, but it was raining way too hard to see. From the little silhouette he got he could see the figure had no umbrella, and he was suddenly terrified it was a stranger hoping to take refuge. It was with that thought, and another knock on the door, that Tyler jumped, racing off towards the visitor. He looked through the little peep hole before he opened. It was too dark to see a face, but the lights reflecting out the window showed the school logo, so he reluctantly turned the outside light on and unlocked the door.

He hadn’t at all expected Montgomery De La Cruz to be standing there, the boy who out of the blue kissed him a couple days before- after throwing him into a locker beforehand of course. Tyler swallowed nervously, and tried not to notice how hot Monty looked, his white shirt stuck to his damp skin, water drops dripping from the tips of his eyelashes.

“Got caught in the rain?” Tyler guessed, simply to make small talk,

Monty shook his head, “not exactly, I came to talk,”

“You couldn’t have drove?”

“I didn’t have time. I had to get over here and say it before I lost the courage… look, I don’t know if you’ve figured this out yet… but I don’t hate you. I know I treat you like shit, I’m sorry, it’s my stupid coping mechanism, and it’s a piece of shit and I’m an idiot, I know, but I didn’t know what to do… this has never happened to me before- like with anyone, I got scared, and I… look, when I look at you, I see my whole world, and that scares the shit out of me. It’s no excuse for everything I’ve done to you, just the truth , and I just… I thought you should know,”

“You ran all the way over here in the pouring rain just to tell me exactly what that kiss told me two days ago?”

“Don’t be a little shit, I’m soaked here… look, I’m not expecting you to invite me in with open arms, but at least give me a chance to try and win you over,”

“What? So I can be your dirty little secret?” Tyler questioned,

“Well… I don’t know… I guess we can figure that part out later. For now I just want you to know that I like you, and I don’t know why the fuck that is, but I do, and-”

“I’m not opening my arms for you,” Tyler deadpanned, “but I am inviting you in to give you a chance at winning me over, on one condition! Stop pushing me into lockers at school,”

Monty grinned, “deal.”

anonymous asked:

*flies in like a bat out of hell* What about a fusion between all three? Idk if you watch SU but it's totally possible and makes for super powerful beings with extra limbs or senses. (Usually eyes tbh)

Anon said: WHAT IF ALL THREE FUSED TOGETHER?? 8D

a Disaster™

I need to recuperate from all the wincest I have been blessed with in that entire episode hold the phone

Dean asks Sam out on a date to get waffles

Rowena telling Sam he needs to get Dean to strip to see if Dean is “smooth like a Ken Doll”

Slappy McSlapperton asking being very jealous when asking Sam who he is

Dean being A+ at riding bulls because hello, he has practice with Sam

Sam giving Dean the Talk (not the sex one but that was gonna come up eventually like come on)

Dean thinking Sam and Rowena were gonna strip for him and being so excited about it

Sam tearing up because Rowena said Dean was gonna forget about him

Dean repeating the words Sam says to him

Sam being a badass brofo because someone needs to fix his brother

Dean forgetting his own name but being able to remember Sam’s

Sam being amazing and knowing his brother so well to know he was gonna go in the truck and want the grenade launcher

The only word Dean needs is “brother” to save Sam w/out his goddamn memories

Dean being an asshole and almost making Sam cry because Sam thought Dean forgot about him

Finally, Dean making up for being a jackass and telling Sam, who just wants his brother to be happy, that their shitty lives are worth remembering because of each other

7

Woah so you say that ship names in Danny Phantom suck and they should be based on characters’ names okay that sounds good
I know they could be done better but you know I did it just for the laughs XD

I feel sorry for Tucker, he is just freaking doomed because of his name
Just imagine if someone’s first name was starting with a letter F :^) 

Haikyuu Fics

kagehina:
> dork realises his feelings towards smol ball of sunshine
> two childern holding hands
> “dumbass!” freeform

iwaoi:
> 94% angst
> 5% cuddles + angst
> 1% did i mention angst in the tags bc there’s angst
(bonus: major character death)
> AU galore
+ “rude, iwa-chan!”

daisuga:
> I AM STRAIGHt well hello there
> 40% sinnamon suga

asanoya:
> oh shit i like him but he’s like a friend to me and friends don’t do that what do i do and oh god here he comes i am totally not freaking out - asahi

bokuroo:
> bro
> dude
> man
> we should fuck

tsukkiyama:
> shut up yamaguchi i love you
> the fluff is strong in this one

bokuaka:
> AKAAAASHI I LOVE YOU or *bokuto hiding behind kuroo everytime he sees akaashi bc he can’t handle his feelings* - there is no in between
> the shitty (but effective) matchmaker kuroo tetsurou
> flustered owls + pda

kuroken:
> NOTICE ME KENMA
> “one minute, i need to clear this round”

ushioi:
> sin
+ a surprising amount of teeth rotting fluff
> ushiwaka

kurodai:
> flustered daichi/kuroo
> nerds @ college AU
> “holy shit those thighs” - kuroo

kurotsukki:
> sNARKy fluff
> saltyshima supreme
> ya’ll need bibles

matsuhana:
> creampuff duo
> meme team ft. friendship & mutual banging

do you ever think about how Problematic™ your early teen ships would have been if tumblr existed back then? like. jesus. kids these days: you have no idea how great it was to enjoy, for example, violent possession/manipulative bodysharing hard dubcon in peace. thirteen year old me needed space to be freaky.

Me:

Originally posted by yourreactiongifs

Originally posted by thy-golden-child

congratulations lok, you made me draw something for the first time in months, and also cry of happiness for the first time in my life

no one asked about my soulmate au but you’re gonna get it

  • so you can pry demi shiro from my cold dead hands
  • meaning the names (yes NAMES) on his body are smudged and faint
  • he hasnt met these people, he hasnt formed a connection, but he could
  • meanwhile matt’s soulmark (just the one) is under his collarbone, easy to hide with a casual t-shirt
  • the problem is he cant read it. his soulmate has horrible handwriting
  • and allura is in a cryopod, so she cant spend much time thinking about the strange scrawl on her hip
  • shiro and matt meet at the garrison and they just click together
  • slowly, the mark under shiros collar bone starts to darken and take shape
  • and its two years after they meet that shiro looks in the mirror and realizes holy crap not only is that matt’s name but its his HANDWRITING
  • he rushes to find matt and they happy hug because they’re soulmates!!
  • but shiro decides to just tell him now
  • “i have another name.”
  • he shows matt the indistinct grey blur on his right hip, and matt shrugs
  • “as long as you don’t leave me entirely, and we all communicate with each other, we can make this work”
  • shiro’s like “but you only have the one mark”
  • matt laughs and says “the universe must have decided we wouldn’t match”
  • bc matt is hella gay. he understands why he only has the one mark when shiro later introduces him to allura. he laughs and they get along great, the bestest of platonic buds
  • so matt and shiro go on the kerberos mission (imagine going to see a moon with your soulmate!) 
  • and the galra get them
  • and they get separated and shiro is back on earth and now that he knows what having matt by him at all sides is like hes not ready to give it up
  • so hell yah he gets in that weird lion thing and hell yah he flies to that alien planet and hell yah he helps that princess (who’s really pretty and why is his hip tingling every time he speaks to her?)
  • and allura is kind and smart and strong and resourceful and beautiful and powerful and sweet and wow shiro realizes shes pretty amazing
  • and then he looks in the mirror and her name is on his hip in bold black, in a pretty cursive, as dark and as valid as matts name
  • when he tells her she looks at him with wide eyes
  • “you have awful handwriting”
  • seriously shiros poor soulmates no one can read his handwriting
  • allura understands shiro has two soulmates (“it happened all the time on altea!”) but she only has one and matt only has one and honestly its fine
  • she helps him get matt back and shiro may cry a little when they rescue him
  • “matt, this is allura, my soulmate. allura, this is matt, my soulmate”
  • he introduces them to people like that a lot
  • so basically the rest of this au is fluffy nerds being nerds
  • matt/shiro/allura is Good and Awesome they are the dorkiest adults in the world
  • coran officiates the wedding
  • they are the space parents
  • poly space parents
  • some other Thoughts:
  • allura teaching them both Altean
  • Poly!! Parents!! Getting!! Kittens!!
  • allura and matt stage an intervention. shiro really does have awful handwriting. 
The Anti-Myth Masterpost

Out of sheer boredom and frustration, I’ve compiled a list of dumb things antis say and some facts to contradict them. Though I don’t think antis actually pay attention, they just vomit nonsense and never stick around for a rebuttal, here goes nothing anyway. Because I am tired of seeing good, pure people being harassed and sent death threats by these crazies. So here we go.

Anti-Myth: Otayuri is pedophilia.

Fact: Pedophilia is legally defined as attraction to or sex with a minor under the age of 13

Anti-Myth: Yurio is still a minor.

Fact: Yurio is now 16, the legal age of consent in Russia. He and whatever partner he chooses, as long as his partner is over the age of 16, is within their legal right. 

Anti-Myth: 16 year olds brains are not developed enough to comprehend sex.

Fact: A 16 year old can understand sex. Hell, even a 15 year old can. Teens at 15 or 16 hop into bed with older teens all the time–even I did. It’s actually normal. Plus, 16 is a far more common legal age of consent in the developed world anyway, this is not some perverted law by Russia and Kazakhstan, it’s actually very very normal. Even in Canada, 16 is the legal age of consent. If you’re American, respect your own laws, but we’re talking about A. fiction, and B. another country.

Anti-Myth: Otabek is too old for Yurio.

Fact: Otabek is literally 2.5 years older than Yurio. They’d literally be a junior and senior in high school, which happens all the time. It did with me, it did with countless others, and none of us were being abused. Plus, Otabek is not technically an adult, he’s still a teen himself. Same with JJ, if that is your ship. 

Anti-Myth: Shippers are disgusting because they are forcing Yurio into a sexual relationship and don’t respect their friendship.

Fact: Dude, if you want to see them as platonic friends, go ahead, no one is stopping you. Secondly, I’ve never met a shipper who doesn’t enjoy their friendship as being the stable building block of their relationship. For you, the relationship stops there. For us, we go on to see them as starting a romance after they’re ready. It’s all about the friendship, we just add to it.

Anti-Myth: Shippers like to sexualize 15 year olds. 

Fact: Well, maybe a few do. I mean, that’s what happens in big fandoms, you get some bad apples, especially if they come from countries themselves where the consenting age is 14 or something. But many, many shippers do not. They usually ‘sexualize’ Yurio when he’s a little older, or like to imagine him a little older when he starts becoming intimate. Plus it’s not just us, the creators and animators of the show have been sexing up Yurio for months now in official art, and with WTTM flashing his nipples and abs–I mean, don’t blame us.

Anti-Myth: Otayuri conditions children to think pedophilia is normal.

Fact: First of all, no it doesn’t. Yet again, pedophilia is any relationship where one is over the consenting age, and the other is under the age of 13. Which is not happening here. It may give them the impression that 16/18 is normal, and yeah it is, especially in many developed countries. If you have a problem with that, take it up with them, not us. This really should not be a hard concept. Also it’s FICTION. Do people jump into bed with their siblings after watching Game Of Thrones? No, because they’re not idiots. Not everything is based on American laws. This is an anime, written by a Japanese woman, made in Japan, and a lot of anime sexualizes young teens. No otaku I know of are hoping into bed with kids because of anime, unless they were already pedophiles. It doesn’t develop with a goddamn cartoon.

Anti-Myth: I’m uncomfortable with this ship because when I was younger I was abused by–

Fact: Okay, stop right there. I will try and explain this the best way I can. Whatever happened to you in your past is tragic and I do sympathize (one of my cousins was abused when she was younger so I know the horrors of dealing with that), but I’m sorry, it has nothing to do with shipping two teenagers. You’re imagining abuse, despite nothing canonically abusive happening. Otabek would never hurt Yurio. He’s no pervert. See, Americans who prey on 15 and 16 year olds do so because they KNOW it’s illegal. That’s why they do it. But if you’re from a country where, once again, the legal age of consent is 16, there is no abusive mindset. It’s normal behavior. There is no perversion or predatory behavior, because it’s not illegal. I do understand you being uncomfortable and it bringing up memories for you, but the reality of the situation is there is no actual abuse, and you really must try and understand that. This is literally like saying I can’t post pics of dogs because you were bit once, and that I’m condoning you being bit or something. It’s not true, nor is it fair to me, I just like dogs. But I do hope you find peace in your life.


All this being said, I will admit I use to be an anti myself. For about ten minutes, until I realized all this stuff and I knew I was being silly. And hey, there is a good chance Otayuri could become canon after everything we’ve seen, so it’s a good idea to be prepared for that by trying to understand these points I’ve made. It’s not too late to see things differently and to be a decent human being.

anonymous asked:

When Andy is gushing about Michonne being the love of Rick's life, Norman asks; "what about Lori?" and Andy says; "Who's that?" (causing Norman, Greg and Jeff to LOL) Seriouslyyyy, our ship is so blessed to have him as captain!

😂I didn’t even notice that part. No chill whatsoever.