1. singing the “la la la la la” all angelic and then you go back to maliciously chanting “corner of fourth and fremont”
2. “only cause they’re just THAT. UNAPPEALING.” ANY SUPER FAN OF FEVER WILL UNDERSTAND THIS.
3. “along with the people inside” and you just wanna be choked by brendon’s voice
4. “tonight’s tenants range from a lawyer and a virgin” you still maliciously sing but you try to sound more like a narrator ya know
5. “SHES GETTING A JOB AT THE FIRM COME MONDAYYYYYYY” no explanation needed.
6. “MOONLIGHTING ASIDE SHE REALLY NEEDS THIS MONEYYYYYYYY”
7. “YEAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAA” and that little “oooo” that comes after and you go into 7 layers cardiac arrests
8. you’re dead
9. that’s it
these substandard motels on the (la, la, la, la, la) corner of 4th and Fremont Street. Appealing only 'cause they are just that unappealing, any practiced Catholic would cross themselves upon entering. The rooms have a hint of asbestos and maybe just a dash of formaldehyde, and the habit of decomposing right before your very (la, la, la, la) eyes.
I’ve been seeing a lot of negativity about Ross in the Game Grumps tag and really, I think we need more Ross-positive things. If you think you hate Ross on Game Grumps have you watched him on Commander Holly plays?
I recommend the Stardew Valley play through he does with Holly. The whole series is so soft and gentle and Ross compliments Holly and her cooking one hundred times and it’s a pure and good series.