The real sunrise is in
The sky of the heart;
Just as the water jar
Reflects the sun,
So the entire universe
Shines in the heart
Of the One.
When you are in a train,
The whole world appears
To pass by.
Similarly, the whole universe
Can be known within the One.
If you truly believe that God has the power to create and sustain the universe, then surely there is nothing in your life that is beyond His power to mend, heal or restore. Believe it!- Christine Caine
1. Recognise that it’s a feeling – and our moods go up and down. Shrug your shoulders, grit your teeth and choose to make it through the day. Nothing’s really wrong – and there is nothing wrong with you. It’s just the way you’re feeling – and our feelings usually change.
2. Don’t be hard and condemn yourself. Don’t beat yourself up for feeling miserable and blah, or for feeling apathetic and low on energy. Be patient, understanding and gentle with yourself. You’re no worse than others as we ALL have blah days
3. Do something rather that nothing. Do a few mindless tasks so you don’t just waste the day – and you’re likely to feel better once those you’ve got those out the way as they’re usually the things that you never want to do!
4. Only do as much as you have to. It’s going to take all your strength just to make it through the day. Preserve your energy – and allow some things to slide. You can always get round to them another day.
5. Be extra nice to yourself. One of the best ways to fight a bleary day is to be nice to yourself and to do the kinds of things that help to lift your mood and to brighten up your day. For example, go out for a coffee, or have a bubble bath, turn up your favourite music or call a bunch of friends. Do all the kinds of things you know will help to boost your mood.
6. Remind yourself that it’s likely to pass. A bad day is just a day. It’s not the whole of your life. It just means that right now you want to crawl back into bed. It doesn’t mean your goals are wrong or that you won’t succeed in life! You’re just having a bad day – and it’s likely to pass.
gerard about twitter: i stopped being on that social media because i found it draining, it’s such a negative space where people constantly argue! i prefer using image based social medias like instagram for example, i’m doing much better now :)))
frank, making 5 tweets per day and constantly roasting his followers: i’m not going to calm the fuhk down megan, just deal with it, p.s. your username sux RT
That’s not selfish, Supergirl. That’s human. Do you want to know the real reason why I left National City? I wasn’t happy. So I asked Siri, “Where is the happiest place on Earth, Siri?” And she answered, “Bhutan. ” So, I booked my passage to the Himalayas and moved into a yurt. Now, do you have any idea what is in a yurt? Nothing. Nothing. Not even central air conditioning. But these people, they are happy. A child learns how to walk. They sing. A group of people come down from a hike from the mountains and they, they dance. And a couple, they go on their first date and they throw a damn festival! And all of a sudden, the secret to happiness just dawned on me. It’s human connection. And I could conquer the world at CatCo, or I could twiddle my thumbs in the yurt and the loneliness would feel exactly the same, because I was missing the point. It’s not about what you do. It’s about who you love. And there are two people that you love trapped in an evil spaceship. Wanting to rescue them is not selfish. It’s everything.
Take a bucket and fill it with all of your worries.
All of them.
Every single one.
Then take that bucket, and empty it into the natural flow of the universe. Allow each worry to be washed away,
And vanish out of sight.
Allow for the natural way of things to act in its own timing. It will take away all of your worries. It knows the way, so surrender your torturous thoughts,
For everything will be alright.