You are going to do 1-45 of "(ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*ABOUT YOU*~✧』" AND YOU WILL LIKE IT.
I hate you, but love you at the same time. GOd dammit. I saw you reblog this and i was like SHIT.
1. Are you more feminine or masculine? i like to think im Feminine.
2. Are you tall or short? In between Taller than you though.
3. What’s your favorite color? Purple, black or electric blue.
4. What do you love about yourself? My butt.
5. What’s your greatest flaw? My inability to love myself
6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you? I dont know, ive never asked someone to describe me.
7. What are you really, really good at? Breathing air. But id like to think im good at baking. And or noticing and making puns.
8. What’s something you’re bad at, but love? Drawing.
9. What’s something people have tried to force you to do? Be happy.
10. How do you spend your free time? Daydreaming and drawing.
11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence. Lazy, or sometimes i like to think cute.
12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted? Yes! Prom~
13. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you? i dont know. Id rather not think about it.
14. Favorite game? Of all time? The legend of Zelda series. (or maybe just single out OOT, or majoras mask.
15. What color is your hair? Dirty blound. (FOR NOW)
16. Do you believe in god? Sometimes i wish i did.
17. Is men’s rights a thing? Yes. just like woman’s rights and everybody inbetweens rights. Everybodys got rights.
18. Does love really exist? Its a midsummers dream. But yes.
19. Can science explain everything, eventually? I guess it could. I really dont care much for science or understanding everything.
20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were raised? Oh. Uh. Its debatable. I grew up and i enjoyed things i was raised upon. But i dont know thats really deep though.
21. How do you feel about the school system? Inadequate. It could be a lot better.
22. Do you believe in fate/destiny? Yes actually. In a funky way, i do.
23. What is art? Something that makes you feel.
24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past? You define yourself. If you decide your past defines you, thats what happends. If you choose to define yourself in a way thats not your past, thats what your defined as.
25. What happens after we die? I dont know, im not willing to find out yet though.
26. Do humans matter—tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar I like to think that the people i love and care about matter. So yes.
27. system in a galaxy in an infinite universe? Sure. I have no idea.
28. Is there good in everyone? there might be. Sometimes you have to look really deep to find it.
29. Does apathy really exist? yeah.
29. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it? i mean, its more like media says otherwise but. I think human life is valuable because… i dont know its just really important to me.
30. How do you feel about society, the vague “they” blamed for everything? I dont know. mang to be honest, these questions are a bit to deep to be answering at 11 pm.
(ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*LOVEY-DOVEY PREFERENCE STUFF*~✧』
31. What gender do you prefer? Any gender. Everyone.
32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone? Their face.
33. Could you love someone you found ugly? I dont know. Give me someone who i could love and thought otherwise. if i love them, then what matters? Other than the fact that id love them.
34. Favorite hair color? Brown
35. Favorite eye color? I like eyeballs, i like all eyeballs.
36. Ideal height? taller than me?plz?
37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? someone who is nice, kind yet can be an asshole. Someone who would laugh at themselves and laugh at me. Someone who i could get along with. Who could be my lover one moment and be my best friend the next. someone who isnt afraid to be themselfs. Someone who wount change themselfs. Optional and highly preferred but not necessary, must like puns.
38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? Hmm, its a bit hard to say. I mean my ideal or in refrence to previous boyfriends in my past dating life. I would say for males, Facial hair, glasses are optional, dark hair. Id hope they would be taller than me but i can compromise. Now for a girlfriend, same tallness or shortness, it dont matter. Dark hair, glasses again optional. I dont know, personaliy ive never had a girlfriend, and id be happy with someone who made me happy. For genders inbetween or far or whatever. I just want someone whos happy in their skin, who smiles and likes cuddles. I like taller but compromise is possible, because everyone is adorable.
39. What do you look for—brains or looks? both? I liek both. Smart people are hella tight. Looks are nice but im not really looking for either.
40. Could you fall in love online? I bet i could. I mean its not out of the options of finding love.
41. How much of an age cap can you handle? Depends really. If i love someone what is age?
42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date? Uhm, I dont know. Id introduce myself as i do to everyone. Hi im Rebecca.
43. Could you forgive a cheater? Depends on what they did.
44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating? Depends, i mean, what did said person do?? or what are you lying about. I mean. i need more to work with here to explain feelings.
45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you? literlly texting said person right now about silly dumb things which is kinda funny. I mean its kinda hella kawaiii right now but anyways back to question. Whats stopping me? I dont know, maybe the fact that im prettty sure he dosnt feel the same? Or the fact that he still hangs about my ex? They are friends and that, and that, my friend, is hella awq. Also ive started thinking about a saying ”If you cant love yourself, how the hell are you going to love someone else” and i truly dont love myself enough that i could be in a relationship and be stable. I think that as well is what has fucked me up in the last relationships. I become to emotionally attached on the ideals and safety of love and caring that i couldnt properly function without it. and when it was gone, i became bitter. I dont want to be bitter. I dont like that. Also im hella scared of denial or rejection so. yeaaaa. ramble ramble