Star Trek: DS9 Notes - S7, Vol. 3
There are technically six episode’s worth of reacts in here, but really four. You will see. And this set includes a few eps with lukewarm recommendations, but hey I still had a pretty great time here! It’s a good show, guys.
- are they all gonna sit around and come up with what religion Odo should join, oh my god. Julian’s pitch for Klingon faith is literally: “He’d get to eat the hearts of his enemies.” compelling.
- Kira: “When I contacted the university they said you were on a spiritual retreat?”
literally this Vedek: “Oh you know me, always searching for answers.” I am lol.
- wait, Brother Vedek what the fuck did you just give her! you knew it was going to do that!!!
- you know, it is rather a shame that Dukat ended up becoming this. there were moments of true brilliance with this character, along the way.
- it weirds me out that the station is tilted in this reality
- oh wait it’s EMPOK NOR, that’s the abandoned one that O’Brien led that salvage mission to where Garak touched the Alien goo and went space mad. OMG SO THIS IS REAL. oh fuck.
- I mean he did become a vessel for a Pah Wraith that one time, this is true
- Dukat is always claiming other people are truly responsible for shit he did, so it figures that eventually he would blame THE ACTUAL BAJORAN PROPHETS for his Bajoran Occupation
this is a good look
- Dukat wants Nerys to grow used to this as her home, holy what
- Dukat gives people permission to have children, are you—???