Sunny began to pull the clothing out of the machine, her high heels stumbling against the laminated floor of the laundrette. Her slender, tanned body clad in a pink mini dress. Glittery pink and long manicured nails toying with one of the buttons trying to figure out exactly what it’s use was. The blonde stood up straight and tilted her head to the side in confusion before leaning back down. “ Believe it or not I do know what I’m doing, “ she lied.
I’ve given myself a (glittery) Christmas manicure, made my boyfriend’s Catholic family feel awk about the fact that they’re planning on going to Christmas Eve mass /in the afternoon/, and totally made up for the gap in secondary material for my Dickens essay… so today’s been 👍🏻
Here it is, my December beauty edit. To fight the dry and the drab of winter I selected some of my favorite beauty products in a round up to get that “winter glow."
1. Human Being Journal-Need Supply’s lovely bi-annual magazine that shares intimate narratives with artists, designers and other inspiring personalities binded in a print with little ad disturbance.
2. RMS Living Luminizer-I’m all for organic cosmetics, and I’ve been using the highlighter around my eyes, nose, and temple to achieve that subtle, winter glow.
3. Uslu Airlines Shield Nail Polish-A perfect pale lilac nail lacquer.
4. Glossier Priming Moisturizer-My favorite primer I’ve used in my realm of experience. It leaves a soft, velvety texture onto your skin that makes foundation application just absolutely seamless.
5. Crude Cosmetics-One of the most effective face masks I’ve ever used. I’ve splurged on sheet masks, clay masks, gel masks galore but this green tea crude mask takes the cake on brightening my skin and tightening pores.