In the Glee finale of season 2, we had Quinn say to Santana “I’m flattered Santana but I’m really not THAT into that”.
All of this time I thought Quinn was saying she was not into girls but now I realized that she IS into girls just not as much as she is with guys. Seeing that this was still extremely religious Quinn, for her to say that was really huge and she most probably didn’t even realize what she was saying.
A few years later she shows that she is in fact THAT into that by once again saying that it was a “one time thing” and then making it a “two time thing”.
You can say all you want that it was Quinn experimenting but to me Quinn is still as pressed as a lemon and she is either Bi, Pan or an actual Lesbian.
It's funny that Darren's now the only one to have written an original song for Glee. It's also funny that you're obviously bias and therefore, your reason does not make any sense. Darren Criss is the reason MANY people started watching Glee in the first place. If it wasn't for Darren, many people wouldn't be watching it still to this day. Chris Colfer is wonderful, but so is Darren Criss. So back up and maybe take your biases somewhere where they are wanted.
First of all…….
It is very funny, Matt got to perform a song from his Album on Glee and direct it. Chris wrote a whole episode, AND Glee had Original songs on the show. Who cares about Darren’s song? His song outside of Glee do not matter, anyone can write a song for a tv show. A song that matters if its good its talked about, you get a number 1 song on billboards ect, and Darren’s song he wrote for Glee first of all sucks really bad and second of all will not be a top hit at all what so ever.
Lea and Naya both had songs playing on the Radio outside of Glee, what about Darren? Where is his original music playing in my local radio station? Where his album? Oh yeah, it is shelved!
I’m biased? Really? You might message me again and bring up Hedwig so let me just state this right here right now:
Hedwig was suppose to close, but since Darren stans like yourself tweeted the show runners they figure that they maybe can squeeze some change out of you idiots before finally shutting it down since Darren manage to get money out of you suckers for HT$ when he was at the height of his popularity on Glee and there was people who liked him because he was fresh and new, I even liked him at the time and many many other people I know before he started showing his true colors and made me and many people see how untalented and disrespectful Darren really is.
My prediction about Darren on Hedwig is he will have a big crowed the first few weeks because his fans will want to prove people like me wrong, but since his fan base have died a lot since Darren first started, the seats will become more and more empty, and then the critics will say how horrible his run is and Darren himself will show the world just how lazy he really is. 3 Weeks playing on HT$ got complaints from non Darren stans, lets see what people who do not were those pink sunglasses shades think after watching Darren fail doing a classic production of Hedwig for 12 weeks especially when people he come see him have seen people like Neal Patrick Harris already play the role. I hope REAL critics do come and see him just so you can shut the fuck up out of my inbo and take a damn seat.
I can admit he was once popular because anyone who was a love interest of Kurt Hummel on Glee would have been popular at that time. Glee was one if the best and highly watched shows on air before Darren entered the show, Chris just won a Golden Globe and Kurt Hummel was America’s gay sweet heart so of course Darren playing Blaine singing Teenage Dream was gonna be a heart throb!
Kurt’s fans wanted him to have a love interest, hell even people who was not Kurt’s main fans and just enjoyed Glee was excited for Kurt to finally have some one who was gay and can be a love interest so when Teenage Dream happened it was gonna be popular because how happy Kurt was! Kurt’s popularity made Blaine an interest to the Glee fans, Glee fans who were in the 10 millions at that time.
Then season 3 and 4 happened and people started to leave because the writing got horrible and then it became the Blaine and Rachel show and now look? Glee can barely scrape up 1 million viewers when it use to be able to easily have 10 million weekly. Darren might have brought a few thousand Star kid fans, but not 20 thousand, not a hundred thousand fans and most certainly not a million viewers to Glee. I can at least say that Darren most likely was responsible for about 20 thousand viewers who might have came because of Starkid. I will give him that much credit. but in tv viewers, 20 thousand is not a lot what so ever, it is not even a lot of youtube viewers.
Also just so you can see the viewers of Glee before Darren show up I will show you a small quick rating numbers to show you what a fool you are for coming up in my inbox tonight:
I will show you the pilot episode ratings, the highest episode ratings, and the final episode ratings of Glee season 1
The pilot episode of Glee averaged 9.62 million viewers
Glee returned on April 13, 2010 with “Hell-O”, which was watched by 13.66 million viewers
The final episode, “Journey to Regionals”, was watched by 11.07 million viewersand attained a 4.7 Nielsen rating in the 18–49 demographic, an increase of 18 percent on the previous episode, giving Glee the highest finale rating for a new show in the 2009–2010 television season
That was just season 1 of Glee! BEFORE Darren Criss even existed, he tried out for Finn Hudson and was rejected too thank god! Also looking at the ratings, Glee held a good 9 to 10 million viewership for the total season 1, well god damn Glee, you were popular!
Now, on to season 2 BEFORE Darren was thought of! Ah, I nearly forgotten, Chris won his Golden Globe for an episode in season 2 before Darren showed up also ;) That was back when Glee gave a shit about telling Kurt’s story before Darren ruined the show!
So I will now show the first episode of season 2 Glee ratings, then the highest rated episode, then the final season 2 episode:
The season premiere episode, “Audition”, aired on September 21, 2010; it averaged 12.45 million American viewers
The second episode, which featured the music of Britney Spears, was also Glee ’s second best showing at that point after its April 2010 return after a four-month hiatus, with 13.51 million viewers
11.80 million viewers for the final season 2 episode
For the season as a whole, Glee was number 43 of 268 primetime shows that averaged at least a million viewers, with an average viewership of 10.11 million, while it tied for number 13 of 249 of shows that received at least a 0.5 rating in the 18–49 rating demographic, with a 4.1 rating average.
Basically season 2 was a good 10 milli viewers which was awesome! The highest rated episode was episode 2, and guess what? No Blaine! And also guess what? The viewers did not increase once Darren Criss joined! If they did, they would have Beat Britney/Brittany which had 13.51 million viewers!
Now, let us go on to season 3 when Darren was made an official main character shall we?!
Since Darren became a Regular and season 3 writing started to have too much focus on relationship drama and not letting the characters be individuals, the ratings have dropped, it looks like Darren’s solos and screen time did not help Glee, Matter of fact I will even list ever single ratings for the episodes of season 3!”
The Purple Piano Project! It had the highest views of the season and the fans of Glee got to have Blaine as a full time student in Lima yay! that’s what they wanted right? Maybe they did at that time before he showed what a waste of screen time he was!”
The Purple Piano Project 9.27 viewers, 3 million viewers lesser than season 2! and a few hundred thousand less than the pilot!
I am Unicorn 8. 60 million viewers„„ damn, where are the Darren fans who brought Glee more viewers at this episode? :( He even got to sing a solo in purple piano project and I am unicorn, I cant believe all the viewers Darren brought to Glee did not increase the second episode ratings! Like he just showed the US viewers that he was a permanent member on New Directions! Why did viewers leave this episode? D: Ok, let me stop with the comments for now and just list the season 3 episode views mkay!
Asian F 8.42 million viewers
Pot O Gold 7.47 million viewers
The First Time! The Molester Blaine episode had 6.91 million viewers!
Mash Off 7.08 million viewers
I kissed a Girl 7.90 million viewers
Hold On to 16 7.11 million viewers
Extraordinary Merry Christmas 7.13 million viewers
Yes/No 7.50 million viewers
Michael 9.07 million viewers
The Spanish Teacher 7.81 million viewers
Heart 6.99 million viewers
Ok I lied, I got tired of writing down ever episode ratings, basically it stayed in the 6 millions until the last Glee episode
Goodbye the final episode of season 3 had 7.46 million viewers
So Season 3 was an average of 7 million viewers, season 2 was an average of 10/11 million, Season 1 was an average of about 9/10 that was all before Darren Criss showed up. Now lets go to season 4 viewers where Blaine was given more screen time after cheating on Kurt and we had the noobies aka old glee characters 2.0!
So lets see how the ratings suffered when Glee made Darren the ‘leading male’ in season 2! And gave him more songs and Screen time than the original males and 3 year leading males of Glee, Cory and Chris and even Kevin! I am getting bored so I am gonna do it like I did with seasons 1 and 2 and list the first episode of season 4, then the highest, and then the last, then will say how much was the average viewers of season 5 mkay!:
The New Rachel, who the viewers all found out was Blaine, gained 7.41 million viewers
Britney 2.0, The highest episode of season 4 pulled a season 2 with Britney tribute, probably because the Glee viewers thought it would be just as good but was disappointed, gained 7.46 viewers
The views went down hill from then, mostly stayed at around 5 million viewers
All Or Nothing, which ended showing Blaine with that ring he had for Kurt, the guy he cheated on, even though Blaine was still in highschool, he and Kurt was not together, and Burt told Blaine no when he asked for Kurt’s hand in marriage like if Kurt was a girl or something. That episode had gained 5.92 viewers for season 4 finale
After that, Glee advertised the engagement for Klaine, Cory Passed away that summer and it was a real hard time for all of the Glee fandom. While we all needed a tribute for Cory and Finn, Glee decided to promote that engagement so we got the two Beatles Tribute for season 5 then The Quarter back.
Now, Blaine will have been a series regular for 3 full seasons once Season 5 was finished. Now let us see how many viewers was here! I will go with the first episode viewers, then the highest, since The Quarter back was special, I will list the second highest,(Not the fseason 5 premire) then list the final episode of season 5!
Love Love Love, the highly promoted Klaine engagement episode gained 5.06 million viewers, It was promoted as a Beatles Tribute with Klaine duets and Blarren singing yet was lesser than season 4 finale! Wow! Not only did season 5 had less viewers than the season 4 finale, the viewers started leaving more and more!
The second highest episode was Tina In The Sky with Diamonds at 4.42 million viewers
The viewers officially started to leave when Glee showed Sam and Blaine going to New York In Moving Out (Which had 4.09 million viewers) after Chris, Lea, and Naya just won their PCA awards for fan favorites and Darren and Blam and Klaine lost theirs. It was obvious Viewers and fans of Glee did not care to see Blaine or Blam (Sam stopped being a fan favorite once they dumbed him down in season 4 to become Blaine’s best bro, Glee ruined both Sam and Tina’s character for Blaine.)
The untitled Rachel Berry Project 1.87 Million viewers
Once Blaine and Sam moved on down and New York was no longer what the fans wanted anymore, Glee had an average of 2/3 million viewers, the worst viewers for Glee ever.
Now it is season 6 and obviously the fans have left anon, why isn’t Darren’s fans that he brought to Glee giving us more views? Why is Glee’s average viewers are lesser than 2 million? Including the double gay wedding anon? Why isn’t Darren’s song for Glee promoted all over my t.v like Amber’s song was or Chris episode? Amber got to do an interview for Color Blind on T.v and Chris did interview on popular tv interview for Old Dogs New Tricks too even though Glee did not promote them, they got to promote their work, what about Darren?
Now, I might be biased, but you are pure delusional to state such bull shit in my inbox. I gave you my proof anon, where is yours? What viewers or critical awards (Not fan voted or best new guy award from Teen choice ect.) Did Darren gain and win? Did he win any actor guild awards? Get any Emmy nominations or wins? Golden Globe nominations or wins? No? Then shut the fuck up!
Now anon, I will go back to your last remark to me, let me bold your words so I can respound to you in Kind ;)
Your exact words above anon is, ……..
Darren Criss is the reason MANY people started watching Glee in the first place. If it wasn’t for Darren, many people wouldn’t be watching it still to this day. Chris Colfer is wonderful, but so is Darren Criss. So back up and maybe take your biases somewhere where they are wanted.
So… as you can see from this long ass response I gave you, your first statement is false: MANY people DID NOT start watching Glee for Darren Criss, Glee had an average of 9/20 million viewers in season 1.
In season 2 Glee held an average viewers of 10/11 million viewers and the highest rated episode was episode 2 of season 2 and that was 13 million viewers and Darren Criss or Blaine was not relevant at all to Glee.
Season 3 of Glee with Darren as a main character had lost viewers and the average ratings was about 7 million viewers, nearly 4 millions viewers :LEFT after Darren was made a regular, what happened? You told me he was the reason why Glee gained Viewers anon :(
Season 4 got even worse, Season 5 was really horrible, and now lok at season 6, Glee can not scrape even 2 million viewers and it was an average 10/11 million viewer show before Darren Criss joined and became a reglar.
Blaine was popular simply because Kurt and Chris was popular, any guy that was Kurt’s love interest at the time when Glee was super popular and Chris was winning awards for the show and was America’s sweet heart, would have been popular. Blaine the character was not a fan favorite, Kurt’s boyfriend was.
Now, if Blaine and Kurt broken up in season 2 and Kurt dated someone else, guess what would have happened? The new guy Kurt was involved with would have gotten just as much, maybe even more praise that Darren. Especially if the guy could sing better, was taller, and attractive.
Glee was at the top of its popularity then and Glee should have been smart and let Kurt date someone else, the rest of the characters of Glee had more than one bf/gf in a season, Glee should hazve made it interesting and gave Kurt another lobve interest as an option inseason 2 and that might have even saved the ratinbgs and GAINED ratings in season 3 if they would have hired an allready famous actor who can sing as Kurt’s new boyfriend.
Darren Criss is not that great of a singer, his acting is horrible, and his looks are mediocre at best.
if Glee could have gotten someone like Zac Efron to play Kurt’s NEW boyfriend after Blaine, trust me, the world would have loved him more because he would be able to sing better than Darren, could act better than Darren, was taller than Darren, and for Hollywood shallowness, his abs and hot face and hair would have had the Glee fans and girls going nuts! Damn, Glee should have hired Zac Efron!
Yes, I am being funny cause the whole 17 again thing. Most likely the person who will be playing the lead is Billy cause he can actually pass as 17 still unlike Darren will by the time the production starts sometime in 2016 lol! And Speaking of Zac Efron, lets have a look at what we could of had as Kurt’s new bf via season 2 and 3 shall we? ;)
Who Glee should have hired as Kurt’s second bf…..
Who us viewers and Kurt got stuck with for 4 horrible seasons with instead
And Blaine can act all crazy and possesive over Kurt and scream at Kurt’s ONLY friend…..
Yet do shit like this?
Be a Cheater
Dont forget how he thought Kurt was just Kurt and not hot…. Yeah what an awesome and supportive person Bland is, not!
Then jump all over Sam and twerk on Ryder!
Yet he can do all this and then have the nerve to be insecure with Kurt about Elliott and Kurt getting noticed at Nyada? LOL, What a waste of a character screen time that could have gone to the Originals , what a waste of a love interest for Kurt that could have gone to several other actors with actual talent! Darren Criss ruined Glee, and that is 1000% The Truth! Mad? So fuckin what, its now 5 am, wanna then inbox me on anon and talk about my grammar, spelling, ect, idgaf im tired and this post is long as fuck, so my feelings are
(from an Israeli magazine, sorry for any grammer mistakes)
Time to say goodbye
After 6 seasons, countless songs and one death that broke everyone’s hearts, Glee ends and we say goodbye in tears.
In the 6 seasons of Glee everything that possible happened - weddings, breakups, coming out of the closet and sudden death. Now, that the show is about to end, it’s time to sum up the ten unforgettable moments that made the show as it is and left us shocked.
10. Mini glee club We begin our final countdown with a very funny moment from season 2. The creators of the show decided to go wild and brought to everyone of the glee club “mini me” of their own. The film set filled with sweet little kids that dressed, looked and talked (kinda) like the students of Mckinley high. They were on the show as part of fever illusion of mr. shue.
9. The characters changes identities How Chris Colfer looks as Finn? how will Artie’s haircut will look on Naya Rivera? We’ve got these answers to these questions in a very funny episode in season 3. As a result of a head hit Tina start to imagine everyone like they’ve changed identities: mr. shue is Sue Sylvester, Puck is Blaine, Tina is Rachel and vice versa. For the actors it was an opportunity to demonstrate their great impersonations ability, and they did prove themself.
8. Sue says goodbye to her sister We couldn’t write this list without dedicating at least one moment to Sue Sylvester, the tough coach of the cheerleaders (and later also glee club coach, school principal and the list is long). Sue is usually the bad character who insults everyone, runs over anyone who stand in her way and doesn’t afraid to play dirty. And yet, we learned to love her. In the second season we found out that she also knows to show emotions, like the day her sister Jane, that suffered from Down Syndrome, died. The funeral the student organized was lovely, and we teared up too. Actually, who are we kidding? we cried like a little girl that her ice cream fell on the floor!
7. Kurt and Blaine finally kiss From the first moment Blaine showed up in season 2 it was clear that he and Kurt were about to become a perfect couple. They met when Kurt went thru rough time, and Blaine was there for him, encouraging him and supporting him. Kurt fell in love with him on the first second (can we blame him?), but unfortunately it took Blaine more time to realise it. After half season of anticipation, we finally got the longed kiss, and of course the famous line “you move me, Kurt”. You could say it want pretty good for them, right?
6. Kurt coming out to his dad It’s weird to recall this, but in the first season Kurt was still deep in the closet in the first episodes. We saw him slowly coming out to his close friends, but one of the people he left to the end was actually his father, Burt. His coming out was accompanied with a lot of concerns, many teenagers are well familiar this situation. How did it ends? Burt tells Kurt that he will always love him and melted our hearts! We got one of the most moving and encouraging scene on Glee, and Burt got the “best TV dad in the world” title.
5. Rachel gets her dream role During the show we watched Rachel go thru many changes and upheavals, but one thing always stays the same, the fact that she will do everything it takes to make her dream come true, be on Broadway. We were so happy for her when in season 5 she finally fulfilled her dream and got cast to the role of fanny on “funny girl”. Not just any role - the last woman who played this role was the one and only Barbra Streisand, Rachel’s idol. Therefore, after 4 seasons of struggles,failures and crazy ambition, watch Rachel win this role was the proof that if you want something bad enough, everything is possible!
4. The wedding of Brittany and Santana, Kurt and Blaine During the seasons the creators of the show provided us quite a few exciting weddings - from Finn’s mom and Kurt’s dad wedding, to Will and Emma wedding (the one that ends good, yea?). They also provided us a lot of weddings promises that didn’t come true (Finn and Rachel, for example). But there is no doubt that in that subject season 6 wins - two gay couples got married at the same wedding - Brittana and Klaine. We loved these couples from the beginning and we saw them experiencing many difficulties - breaking up, geting back together and breaking up again. These is two couples that were told again and again the they won’t last, but they did it big time!
3. Rachel says goodbye to Finn (Cory) Even though its year and a half away, our heart breaks every time we think about Cory Monteith. The person that most affected by his death is probably Lea Michele - his on screen partner and in real life. On the beautiful tribute episode that the creators made in his honor in season 5, Rachel/ Lea was barely on screen, but her short performance of the song “make you feel my love” (that lea picked herself) was the saddest and emotional part of the episode. For one moment the boundaries between the show and reality disappeared, and we just took part in the sorrow of a young woman who lost her love and we were mourning on a young man who died too soon.
2. Glee wins nationals Over three years the members of the glee club worked to make it to this moment. On the way there, they overcome many obstacles, falls and fights that made us think that this moment will never come - but eventually it came, and it was amazing!. Suddenly in season 3, the glee club kids stopped being rejected and became winners. The amazing songs and Will’s proud face was worth it all! When you think about this win, everything that happened later doesn’t matter anymore, because we were just happy for this group, that survived everything and proved us that hard work and patience pays off.
1. The first performance of “Don’t stop believing” In the first place the moment that everything began. It’s true that since that performance in the first season the club got much more than 5 members, and there were many performances with invested and very impressive outfits and props, and even this song got several versions, but there isn’t a better moment that shows the essence of Glee than this moment. A group of teenagers that not quite fit, maybe a little outcasts, that don’t even supposed to be friends, without budget or audience - doing what they love, and that all that matter! If there’s something the show taught us it’s that.
-Glee when Brittana broke up for 2 whole seasons. But they finally got their happy ending in season 6.
-TVD when Nina Dobrev announced she was leaving the show, which meant the end of Delena. Elena was put in a coffin for 60 years, and now Damon could be romantically involved with Bonnie. but I still have hope because they’re both alive (you know, as vampire and sleeping beauty).
-Teen Wolf when Crystal decided to leave. Allison’s death. When Stiles slept with Malia in Eichen House. When they started Marrish. Stydia still not being canon after 5 seasons. But they’re still alive and there is many hints.
-Xena dies. But the show ended with Gabriel still loving her.
-Los Ombres De Paco, when Sylvia died in Pepa’s arms during their wedding. Stopped watching the show after that.
-Skins, Freddie was murdered when he could have been happy with Effy. When Naomi got cancer and Emily dried in her arms. Stopped watching after that.
-Orphan Black, when Delphine got shot and we still don’t know if she’s dead. Still waiting.
-Faking It, when Karma keep breaking Amy’s heart. New season start soon and I still have hope.
Last heartbreak but not the less important : GOD KNOWS HOW LEXA’S DEATH HAS BEEN CRUSHING ME. There is no hope for a come back, no hope for Clexa, the writers and Jason are assholes, and they will make Bellarke happens… I loved the show but I may stop to watch soon, it’s too painful, still not saw this week episode, and I don’t want to ………………………………….