Hi!!! I've been a fan of the great comet (and you) for a while now. And i was wondering if you could draw a Dolokhov/Nick Choksi?
you have really good timing, because i’ve never drawn dolokhov before today and had just finished drawing him when i saw this ask!, but i don’t know what to draw for the background - suggestions are welcome!
Hey guys! Here’s my second recipe that I’ve tried for you all :) I tweaked this recipe to be a little healthier and I hope you guys try it because it is simple, delicious, and a definitely crowd pleaser.
Cameron and I made this chicken when we had our friends Emily and Kyle over for dinner. Kyle is a football player for OU and he ate 3 chicken breasts! I would’ve too if I wasn’t sticking to my plan lol. It was a hit with everyone though, even Emily who is a super picky eater. Can’t wait to hear your success stories with this chicken!
Each chicken breast is about 7 WW points. Paired with veggies or salad, it’s the perfect dinner!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 40 mins (in oven though, so don’t let that number scare you away!)
This recipe makes about 2-3 chicken breasts
- chicken breasts
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley (dry works fine!)
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- ¼ cup melted butter (this will not be completely used in the recipe, so don’t let the butter scare you away!)
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves minced (I buy already minced garlic, if you do also just use 2 teaspoons of minced garlic)
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Mix bread crumbs, parmesan, parsley, salt, and pepper in a plate.
3. Melt butter in microwave and then add lemon juice and garlic in same plate.
4. Coat both sides of chicken in the butter/lemon/garlic mixture. Make sure the garlic is sticking, sort of press it in
5. Move chicken to bread crumb/parmesan/parsley mixture and coat it in that. Make sure it’s fully coated, again pressing it into the chicken so it sticks. 6. Place chicken on non-stick pan or glass baking dish. When putting chicken on cooking pan, do not let them touch.
7. Bake for 40 minutes
8. Enjoy and send me a message letting me know your thoughts!
I changed this recipe a bit, but the original is from tasteandsee.com