miss girl I’ll be straight up, today was my first day back teaching normal classes and it started and ended rather roughly.
but I’m a glass half full typa girl so we’re just going to focus on the positive:
1. while leading a lesson, team-teaching with Cool先生, he improvised a really great game incorporating my lesson content beautifully. praise God.
2. we had a lengthy staff meeting after school and he asked if we could sit together. in the past, we sort of good off or he watches me draw faces until he nods off and falls asleep but today
I slapped him awake and taught him Hangman, complete with The Weeknd references, who I’ve been getting him into lately.
3. Admittedly our giggling was probably super disruptive, but it couldn’t’ve been more disrespectful than sleeping.
4. He asked me to see some art film with him because he was asked out by our friend, the design teacher - a really really really really kind young woman.
5. I’m not exactly sure if I’m going to be a third wheel OR if I’m there because he //doesn’t want// it to be a date or anything remotely adjacent to one.