I love frat boy Liam but Liam in a suit just does something for me. Top 5 (or 10) Liam dressed in a suit looks! You know, for science 😉
The disrespect, you bring up the holy Liam Payne in Suits discourse, whyyyyyyy? Liam in suits isn’t just about well fitted fancy pieces hugging his skin, nope. It’s an art form by itself. And idk if it’s just me but whenever I see Liam in suits my olfactory senses get triggered? Like, I bet he smells as sinfully sumptuous as he looks.
(numbering signifies a semblance of order, not the ranking per se)
1. I am Bolt Premiere, London (2016): All black is a combination he works extremely well. That black tie accentuates the sleekness of this whole look
2. Believe in Magic Cinderella Ball, London (2015): Sophisticated but also a great hue for the event? I don’t have words okay no words, Look at how good his shoulders look and again that black tie contrasts so well with the blue ugh
3. Robbie Williams Live in London (2013): Another all black but it’s so differently styled. This was such a polished look I am emotional
A close up because I’m a glutton for payne
4. Glamour UK Women of the Year Awards, London (2017): Before Milan Fashion Week, and okay I’m a sucker for refined suits and Armani specialises in them and Armani Liam, the dream combination. He looks like the heir to the biggest investment firm ready for the announcement of his takeover bye
5. Queen’s Leaders Ceremony at Buckingham Palace, London (2017): Iconic, Elegant, Intellectual debonair. I just. Full course meal.
6. Jimmy Fallon, NYC (2014): Exquisite, really. He looks so so so so so regal. I wish we got HQs I’m still bitter. Look at his posture
7. American Music Awards, LA (2015): Look, lbr, every AMA appearance by Liam deserve a separate appreciation post but this fine grey suit, pink pocket square matching his socks and the sexy burgundy Christian Louboutins, this spells illegally hot
8. MITS Awards, UK (2015): Such an underrated look!!!!! I think this was a three piece suit and Liam honestly looked gorgeous
9. BRITs, London (2015): Remember when Liam served Justin Timberlake vibes? Look, I’ll tell you now, not many look this *pretty* when they get a new hairdo so quick, nope
10. Jay (bless her beautiful soul) and Dan’s wedding, Manchester (2014): I think this has probably one on the most dapper looks tbh. Aristocrat who is actually a Spy in disguise vibes
Special mentions because, obviously:
Cannes (2016): The level of aesthetic in this look and this picture has transcended human perception
Ruth and Tom’s Wedding, Somerford Hall, UK (2016): Legit the entire family looked gorgeous. Nicola, Geoff, Karen, ofc the beautiful Ruth and I know people had doubts over this look but idk, he looked like the star of a period film, okay?
BRITs, London (2014): A very fancy outfit, so well fitted and he wore boots too like. Panache.
This got long but all’s fair for science :3
(pictures credit to the owners, thanks!!)