SHORT STORIES, my favorite kind of poetry ( meme ).
SIX WORDS .
❝ i heard you were doing good. ❞ ❝ you don’t grow your horns overnight. ❞ ❝ i promise, it gets better eventually. ❞ ❝ & we never talked after that. ❞ ❝ am i really, truly, that unlovable? ❞ ❝ don’t talk like you’re coming back. ❞ ❝ my most dangerous habit is trusting. ❞ ❝ we’re made of stars & stories. ❞ ❝ you didn’t have to do that. ❞ ❝ everything is poetry when you’re drunk. ❞ ❝ did i mean anything to you? ❞ ❝ real feelings don’t just go away. ❞ ❝ you came & changed the weather. ❞ ❝ when can you just be mine? ❞ ❝ there was no love, only lust. ❞ ❝ darling, stop wishing on dead stars. ❞ ❝ art is another form of screaming. ❞ ❝ silence is the most painful goodbye. ❞ ❝ what the fuck did you do? ❞ ❝ i’m drunk, dizzy & missing you. ❞ ❝ kiss me like you’re losing me. ❞ ❝ i don’t feel like smiling today. ❞ ❝ not all good people are innocent. ❞ ❝ we’re a disaster in the making. ❞ ❝ some things are better left unsaid. ❞ ❝ we really should’ve talked about it. ❞ ❝ i’m so glad i met you. ❞ ❝ i wish i knew you earlier. ❞ ❝ i fucked (pronoun/name) to our song. ❞ ❝ i dreamed of you this night. ❞
TEN WORDS .
❝ you saw the messed up parts of me, & stayed. ❞ ❝ all i’ve ever wanted was for someone to save me. ❞ ❝ since you left, i have no one to talk to. ❞ ❝ i apologize for the nights in which i cannot breathe. ❞ ❝ everytime i look at you, i want to kiss you. ❞ ❝ we said no strings attached but now we’re in knots. ❞ ❝ there’s a difference between missing someone & missing having someone. ❞ ❝ for which f are you drinking? fuck, forget, or fun? ❞ ❝ my biggest mistake was thinking i could live without (pronoun/name). ❞ ❝ whenever (name/pronoun) rose to kiss me, i fell even more. ❞ ❝ i wish that ‘goodnight’ was followed by ‘i love you’. ❞ ❝ let’s smoke a pack of mentholds & talk about love. ❞ ❝ your deep, sleepy voice makes me feel like i’m okay. ❞ ❝ i read both of our horoscopes looking for an answer ❞ ❝ reality is the absolute last place i want to be. ❞ ❝ i didn’t expect that drunk kiss could mean this much. ❞ ❝ all i need is a late night drive with you. ❞ ❝
feeling pain is nowhere near as terrifying as feeling nothing. ❞ ❝ your eyes are the color of summer fading into autumn. ❞ ❝ you are the warmest home i will ever, ever find. ❞ ❝ the world is less scary when i am with you. ❞ ❝ i still can’t tell which of us was the victim. ❞ ❝ i just need an excuse to hang out with you. ❞ ❝ your expectations for me have been set way too high. ❞ ❝ i don’t want to feel this way about anyone else. ❞
Aren’t you curious, why I fell in love with you? It is not your looks, but your personality that truly captured my heart. And when I’m facing life trials you’re the one that appears and comfort me, as if you can feel my aches. You’re there reminding me that things will be alright. That I’m not alone.
Deity, already written our fate, meant to be or not meant to be, I’m glad that I met you, that we take chances of a lifetime, I’m sure we’ll cherish it for the rest of our lives. You’re the chapter of my life that I’ll re-read till I’m grey and wrinkles crosses my eyes.
The boys eventually went back to the dorm once they realized that Taehyung probably wasn’t coming back. Namjoon filled everyone in on what went down, expecting Taehyung to probably come find you.
What no one was expecting though was the slump they found Taehyung in just an hour after the whole ordeal at your apartment. Initially, when they found the entire apartment dark, they figured that he was back at your place, finally having things figured out and just hanging out. But when Yoongi opened the door to his shared room with Taehyung, he found Taehyung curled up into a ball on his bed, tears flowing down his face void of any expression.
The boys tried to console him, putting the pieces together of what probably went down. It didn’t take a genius to see that things had gone from bad to worse. All Taehyung could say was “She won’t forgive me” over and over again.
Eventually, the boys left the room, deciding to give him some space. Well, most of the boys. Jimin stayed back and closed the door after the other five boys left.
“How could you do that?” he asked after a little bit, sitting down on the bed across from Taehyung’s. “How could you have believed manager hyung?” Jimin asked, his voice getting slightly louder.
Taehyung couldn’t answer. He didn’t know why he believed his manager instead of you. “Is it because you know hyung longer than Y/N?” he asked again, but still no answer.
“Dammit Taehyung answer me. Don’t you know how much pain you’ve put her through? You don’t get to sit here and cry about it now” Jimin said angrily.
“I DID TRY” Taehyung finally said back, startling Jimin a little. “I did try. I went to her apartment. But…But she won’t forgive me. Why should she? Jimin, she’s fucking moving because of this. I…I’ve lost her” Taehyung said, a fresh batch of tears falling from his eyes.
“W-what? She’s moving? But…but she’s friends with all of us. She..she wouldn’t leave all of us” Jimin said as if it was a fact.
“She probably thinks that you all feel the same way I did. That you won’t believe her” Taehyung said,
“But we would believe her. I would believe her..she can’t just leave like that. Tae…listen Taehyung…you have to fix this. Y/N is someone who has become precious to all seven of us and is not someone we should let go so easily. She’s especially special to you. We all know how you feel about her. And god we all know how she feels…well felt…about you. You have got to fix this.” Jimin said, placing a hand on Taehyung’s shoulder.
“You mean, she felt the same way about me?” Taehyung asked slowly.
“God you both are so blind. Yes, of course she felt the same way you idiot” Jimin said while laughing. “Look, she obviously cares a lot about us, you especially. I’m sure she’ll come around eventually, but you can’t just give up already because if you do, you really might lose her forever Tae. For now, we’re going to have to convince her to not move. After that, I’ll help you figure things out with Y/N. We’ll all help. I want you both to be happy.” Jimin said, finally standing up.
“Thanks…Jimin” Taehyung said as he wiped his tears away. Jimin was right, if he was going to get you back, he had to keep trying. Giving up after this one time wasn’t going to do anyone any good.
Jimin and Taehyung had rounded up all the boys to help them. And within a few minutes, the boys had come up with a way to at least stop you from moving…or at least to put it off.
Taehyung remembered that you were expecting someone at the door, and he thought it might have been the rumors. So, he sends out Jungkook waiting outside their door. And as expected, the movers come up pretty soon. Jungkook managed to stop them and send them back, telling the movers that they were no longer needed.
You stood inside your apartment with your eyes still red from crying before. After finally getting back to your feet, you realized that the movers were getting quite late. You call them, only to find out that they thought you canceled. They were quite pissed as they had come all the way, so they refused to schedule you in for another appointment.
“Great, just great,” you thought. It had taken you a while to find a trustworthy company to help you move, but now it seemed like you would have to try harder. As you fumbled browsed on your phone to find a new company, you heard the doorbell ring. You anxiously walk to the door, half expecting Taehyung again. But to your surprise, you find Yoongi.
You open the door, nervous about what he had to say. “Hey Y/N…mind if I come in?” he asks with a small smile.
You let him in and he stands just past the door, taking in the view in front of him. Everything was thrown about or in a cardboard box.
“Ah, so you’re really leaving us huh?” he asked.
“Yeah…I think it’s…it’s for the best oppa” you say back.
“Y/N, you don’t have to leave. We know what happened” Yoongi says, turning back to look at you. “We know what happened, and I’m sorry that things turned out the way they did. But…but you shouldn’t leave because of that! We’ve all grown fond of you…too fond maybe. And you leaving would really make us all upset….especially Taehyung” he said carefully.
“Look, I’m not here to tell you to forgive him…although that would be nice….” he said, trailing off. “But at least, don’t punish us all by leaving ok? We’d really miss you, squirt” he said, running his hands through his hair. He always did that when he was embarrassed, you noted months ago.
“Oppa…I don’t know if things will ever be the same with Taehyung again. I don’t want to leave you all either, but….I don’t know oppa” you say, crying again.
Yoongi was flustered, not knowing what to do since you were crying. “Y/N…I know that he should have believed you. But think about it from his shoes ok? What if someone told you that the boy that you’ve fallen in love with was just with you because of money?” he said. You never thought of that. Love? You stared at Yoongi in confusion.
“Y/N he pushed you away and believed our manager because he had so much to lose if he was right. Squirt, that boy is so foolishly in love with you that he pushed you away in pure fear. He hurt you before you had the chance to hurt him. And I’m not saying that what he did was right, but I guess what I’m trying to say is that I don’t know if I would have done anything differently if I was in his position. It’s easy for me and the rest of the guys to believe you because we’re friends. We’d believe you in a heartbeat. But for Taehyung, you’re so much more. He didn’t want to be hurt like that again.” Yoongi finished.
“A-Again?” you ask slowly.
“We’ve had lots of people approach us for the fame and fortune Y/N. It happens more than we care to admit. I guess that’s why it was so easy for Tae to believe it. But we’ve all been jaded because things like this have actually happened in the past. But I’d like to think that me and the rest of the guys have built our trust with you ever since we moved in. We’re glad we met you Y/N…so don’t move.” Yoongi said.
“Oppa…” you said, not knowing what to say.
“Look, take your time. I just wanted to say this and give you something to think about. Forgive him, don’t forgive him….it’s all your choice…bu–” he started but you cut him off.
“I…I think I forgive him” you said, quietly. Yoongi’s words really got through to you. He was right, you never stopped to think about it from his position. And it hurt your heart knowing that the boys had been hurt in the past due to people getting close to them with alternative motives.
“Wait…seriously?” Yoongi asked, surprised.
“Yeah…why, were you expecting me to put up more of a fight?” You said, giggling.
“Well…kinda, but like…the guys are all sitting in our room trying to figure out ways for Taehyung to get you back…I guess I should just send Tae over then?” Yoongi said as he walked back to the door.
“Wait! Uh…how about you not tell them that I have forgiven him already. I kinda want to see what he does” you say with a smile on your face.
“uh, that’s kinda cruel don’t you think?” Yoongi said while laughing.
“Hey! I think I deserve that much, don’t you think oppa!” you say frowning.
“Ok ok. Fine, your secret is safe with me I guess” Yoongi said. “I’m glad you’re staying squirt..” he said, opening the door.
“Me too oppa. Thanks for talking to me oppa, otherwise I don’t know what would have happened. And remember, don’t tell the rest of the guys!” you said as he heads out.
“Yeah yeah, just don’t give him too hard of a time,” he says as he walks to his own door.
The following days were spent with Taehyung constantly showing up at your door or at work with your favorite things. “I need you to know that I never been more sorry and that I won’t stop until you take me back as your friend Y/N” he would say frequently.
It was getting harder and harder to keep a straight face because you wanted nothing more than to just run into his arms and tell him that everything was ok. But you wanted to keep your fun going a bit longer. And it seemed like Yoongi was enjoying it too.
At the end of the week, you walked to your door only to find Taehyung standing outside with a bouquet of your favorite flowers.
“Y/N!” he said excitedly as he saw you. You loved how his eyes lit up when he saw you. And before you could catch yourself, you smiled at him. “YOU SMILED. AT ME!” he jumped.
“Uh..what are you doing here Tae,” you asked.
“AND YOU CALLED ME TAE AGAIN!” he said, jumping even more. Dammit, you were slipping too much. “At this rate, you might just forgive me within the year,” he said, winking at you while giving you his infamous box smile. You felt your heart melt, and if there was even an ounce of hurt and anger left, it was certainly all gone now.
“For you….your favorites,” he said, handing you the bouquet of lilies. You took them in and took the scent of your favorite flowers. And as soon as your eyes went to meet his, you were pulled into a hug. You were stunned by the sudden contact, but you didn’t resist it. You missed his familiar scent and strong hold on you, too much to push him away.
“Please, don’t be so hard no me Y/N. I need you to know how much I care about you. I…I love you so much. And not just as a friend, but something more. And according to someone who’s name rhymes with Vimin, you felt the same way about me.” he said and you could feel yourself blush and heart race. Dang it Jimin.
“So…please take me back. I need you in my life Y/N, ever since I met you. I don’t want to waste any more time without you. I’ll spend the rest of our time together trying to make you forgive me, but please just let me know that there’s a chance for that. That I still have some space in your heart” Tae said, still holding you tightly. You could feel his increased heart race.
But you couldn’t hold it in anymore and you let yourself giggle into his arms. He pulls away from you, slightly shocked. “What…was that too cheesy?” he asks as a slight blush appears on his cheeks.
“Just…just a little,” you say, still giggling. You take a moment to stop smiling and finally staring into his warm eyes. You walk closer him, missing his warmth that enveloped you just moments before. You hold onto the sleeves of his shirt, something you’ve always done when you wanted to be close to him. “But Tae…there is that chance,” you say as you smile warmly at him. “I actually…I actually forgave you that first day, after Yoongi oppa came and talked to me…” you say, finally revealing your little secret.
“…what,” Taehyung said, utterly shocked. “You mean to tell me that you forgave me over a week ago, and I’ve been here sulking all week because I thought you would never forgive me! Y/N!” he whined, putting his hands on your waist as if it was the most natural thing.
“Hey! Yoongi oppa knew too! I’m surprised he didn’t tell you sooner, I was wondering when he was going to break” you said as you began giggling again.
“Wah, I guess I deserve that,” Taehyung said, smiling again.
“What else did you have planned out though? I don’t know how much longer I could have pretended to be angry” you ask curiously.
“I don’t even remember Y/n. Me and the boys planned so many things, I think I could write a book– ‘How to get your girlfriend to forgive you’ by Kim Taehyung” he said, laughing at his own words.
“Girl…girlfriend?” you asked, lifting up an eyebrow.
“Do I even have to tell you how I feel for you? I said earlier, didn’t I? I love you so much, sweet girl. And I’m pretty sure you like me too. So I really want to see where this relationship goes Y/N if you would give me the chance” he said, looking into your eyes lovingly.
You could only lose yourself in his eyes. You had to give it to yourself though, for holding out the entire week without running back to Taehyung. “Of course,” you said, smiling back.
And within the next second, Tae placed his warm lips on yours. The kiss was everything you always dreamed it would be with him. Warm, sweet, and loving.
“EWW GET A ROOM!” you heard Jungkook call. Surprised, you both turn to see all 6 boys standing by their door, watching you both.
“Yah Jungkook-ah! You shouldn’t have interrupted them!” Jin scolded.
“Oops,” Jungkook says, laughing. You giggle, still holding onto Taehyung.
You felt Taehyung slowly pull away from you. “Yoongi hyung… I think you and I need to have a talk” Taehyung says with a fake smile on his face.
“Run hyung!” said Hoseok.
“Oh shit,” Yoongi says as he runs back into this apartment with Taehyung chasing him. You couldn’t help but smile at the scene in front of you and your heart swelled with happiness. You were complete again.
A/N: Ok.. so this is the last part!! Thank you all so much for reading this and for all the support for this series. It has been absolutely great to see the response for this. I’ll be writing an epilogue for this sometime soon, so keep an eye out for it. But please let me know what you all thought of this series overall. Would you like to see future projects?
Hubby and i were suppose to go to the beach with some friends of ours this past Saturday. Unfortunately, the husband fell ill so they couldn’t go with us. So hubby and I made it a beach date with just the two of us.
It was a Beautiful day. We got there early as to avoid the long lines. There wasn’t a cloud in the sky and it was a comfortable day, not too hot, although the water was freezing.
It didn’t take too long for the beach to pile up with other visitors. One couple that set up just off of us had a really cool four wheel cart that both hubby and I really liked. it would make life so much easier with having to card the cooler, umbrella’s and everything else you decide to take to the beach.
Finally hubby got up off his chair and walked over to him. I heard him ask about the four wheel cart and ask where they got it. I got up and walked over to say hi. Allan, the husband was tall, probably in his late thirties, short dirty blonde hair, he medium built with a bit of a belly. Kelly, the wife was shorter, a bit bigger than he was , large tits and long black hair. One thing I noticed about her, was that Carly Simon type mouth and smile. Very sexy.
Anyway, we found out that they lived about 5 hours away and are in our area on vacation. They bought the cart at a Canadian Tire where they are from. After hubby and I said that we would have to look for one later on, we said it was nice to meet them and went back to sit out at our spot.
For a few hours, hubby and I sat at our spot, read and watched people on the beach. Finally it was hot enough to go into the water. But wow, the water was freezing! My nipples were very perky and evident through my bikini top.
The couple that we talk with earlier came into the water and made their way over to us. The husband was fine with the cold water and dove right in but Kelly wasn’t so convinced and was shivering as she slowly made her way over to us.
“I can’t believe how cold the water is!” She said shivering in front of us. Both arms across her large breasts. Her goosebumps were showing.
“ I know right.” I pointed to my erect nipples.
Just as I did that Allan came up out of his swim towards us and saw me pointing to my nipples and howled with laughter. “That’s something you don’t expect to see coming out of the water.”
I smiled back at him and Hubby piped up, “that’s nothing, you can hang your jacket up most days on those hard nipples.”
Allan Laughed again. We talked a while in the water about their life and how they were just married and this was pretty much their honeymoon vacation. I had my sunglasses on so neither of them saw me checking them out. Both Kelly and I got too cold so we all went back to our spots on the beach.
A couple more hours passed, we read some more, hubby and I took a walk along the shore and I even got in a power nap. Time not surprisingly went fast. It was now almost 6 pm. People were starting to clear out of the beach. The beauty about having older kids is that we weren’t in a big hurry to get home. They can easily fend for themselves. So Hubby and I made the decision to stay and watch the sunset. Kelly and Allan were still there as well. They eventually asked if they could bring some chairs to watch the sunset with us.
We all laughed and talked the evening away, all the while watching other people walking and playing out in the water. Commenting on other bathing suits and in some cases lack there of.
Sunset finally came and it was beautiful. We all managed to snap some amazing pics. Once the sun went down we all started to pack to leave for the night when Allan walked back to our spot.
“Are you guys hungry?” He asked. “We are heading out to a restaurant after we head to the hotel and clean up.”
Hubby and I looked at each other for a moment, “we would love to but were going to need to get cleaned up as well.” I said looking at hubby.
“Well, if you guys don’t mind, come back to out hotel and fresh’in up there.” Kelly said walking up to us. “We don’t think your murderers after all. “ She said with her Carly Simon smile.
“And we won’t bite. Much.” Allan said with a laugh.
So hubby and I were driving behind this couple that we just met today. They were really friendly and felt very comfortable with them. You could tell that they felt the same way about us.
“Who knew that asking about a four wheeled cart would turn into this!?” Hubby said as he drove behind them.
We pulled into this Motel that was about 20 minutes away from the beach. It looked like one one those 60′s motels with a large lit up sign outside. Inside it confirmed my thought. shag carpet was all around and the bed even had one of those coin machines that made the bed vibrate.
“We found this place on line.” Kelly said as she put her stuff down by the closet. “The new owners of this place turned it into an authentic 60′s style motel.”
“It’s too cool. I wouldn’t mind staying here sometime myself.” I said looking around.
Kelly showered first as Allan, myself and hubby sat around talking. When she finished I went in for a shower then Allan and hubby. Once we were all cleaned up we took one vehicle (our Van) to the restaurant. For a couple of hours we sat, ate and drank wine. We all were laughing and had a great time. Hubby was driving so he only had one beer, then drank water for the rest of the evening.
By the time we left the restaurant, the three of us were feeling pretty good. The wine def had its effect on us. Hubby was getting a kick out of our silly behavior during the van ride home.
“Omg, I’m really glad we met you guys today.” Kelly said flashing the smile.
“Hubby said on our way to the Motel that its funny how this all started because he asked where you guys got your cart from.” I smiled back at her.
We pulled into the Motel and they asked if we wanted to come back up to their room to chat some more. We did, and what happened after that is a blur to me, but I’m sure hubby would be able to tell you.Could have been too much wine or something, But, sometime after that and a couple more drinks, I was licking Allan’s sizable cock head as he stood in front of me as I sat in the chair next to the bed.
His shirt was off and his belly was hitting the top of my head as I held his cock that was sticking up of his boxer shorts. He was moaning as he held my head with both hands thrusting in and out out my mouth.
“Christ, you have a fantastic mouth.” He moaned . His large balls hitting my chin. I didn’t know where hubby was at this time, but between the loud sucking sounds coming from my mouth, I did hear Kelly moaning. Allan took his cock out of my mouth and slapped my face with it a few times leaving wet marks on my cheek. I finally saw Kelly laying on the bed, her top was still on and hubby was between her legs eating her pussy. Both her hands were on his head as she thrusted up into him.
“You like seeing that?” Allan asked as he stroked his cock in front of my face.
“Yes!” was all I could respond with.
Hubby and i don’t swing very often because he has to be careful with his job, but when we do, its so hot watching him. I know the pleasure Kelly was in because hubby can really eat a pussy good!
“Good.” Allan said standing me up and bending me over the bed beside where Kelly was laying. He lifted my sundress and pulled my bikini bottoms down. At first he started rubbing his fat cock up and down my ass, then I felt his hands spread my ass cheeks and his tongue rimmed my ass and pussy.
I reached out to Kelly and pulled her sundress open exposing her right breast and started tweaking her large brown nipple causing her to cry out. I felt Allan’s tongue enter my pussy from behind and I leaned down more and took her nipple in my warm mouth. She let out a yelp and came on hubby’s face causing him to moan.
It wasn’t long before I was moaning loudly and came on Allan’s face as well. He stood up and entered me from behind. That thick cock filling me. I braced myself on the bed sheets as he began fucking me hard. His hips slapping into me causing the bed to shake. Hubby came up to me and kissed me so I could taste Kelly on my lips.
“She tastes good, doesn’t she?” He smiled at me.
“Yes.” I moaned back as my hole body shook with pleasure. Allan didn’t slow down. He kept thrusting hard into me.
I came again.
Hubby climbed on top of Kelly missionary and slid his hard cock deep inside her causing another loud yelp. He held her legs up past his big shoulders and started fucking her with long steady thrusts.
The room was loud with moaning, yelping, slapping and the bed banging hard against the wall. I’m sure the people in the next room were getting an earful.
Allan had one hand on my hip and the other on the shoulder as he fucked me from behind. Hubby pulled out of Kelly and turned her over into the doggy position and entered her from behind. I swear I never heard anyone yelp during sex before, but that girl, was def a yelper.
Allan announced that he was going to cum and I reached under and took his swinging balls in my hand. He let out a soft moan then a loud grunt as he pulled out and shot spurt after spurt of hot cum onto my ass. He sat down in the chair trying to catch his breath, I knelt down and took his semi soft cock into my mouth to suck him dry.
I heard hubby picking up the pace as Kelly’s yelps turned to mini screams. The bed was banging harder against the wall as hubby pulled out and came all over her ass and back.
We continued to sit around in the hotel room, each of us in a different form of semi undress.
How did this all start anyway!?” I finally asked.
Kelly broke out in laughter. “Omg, you don’t remember?”
I shook my head as all three of them looked at me.
“When we got back into the room.” Hubby began to explain. “ Allan asked so what do you guys want to do. You said , Lets fuck. It surprised us all.”
“ I thought you were just joking around, but I stood up in front of you and asked what you had in mind.” Allan said with a smile. “ Next thing you know, you were massaging my cock through my shorts.”
“oh.” I said sheepishly
“I didn’t even realized you to were swingers.” Kelly said handing us all a bottle of water.
“Occasionally.” Hubby replied.
“Were not.” she smiled back. “But we could very well be now.”
“ Oh look dear, we converted another one.” Hubby joked.
Another hour passed by and it was getting late so hubby and I announced that we were going to leave. I got up to use the washroom. Allan came in behind me, left the door open and began to kiss me. His hand reached down under my sundress and felt my wet pussy. I moaned as his lips touched mine. His tongue played with mine as he fingered me.
The bathroom faced away from the bed room so hubby couldn’t see, Allan lifted me up onto the bathroom counter and moved closer. His hard cock sticking straight out. He took it into his hands and we both watched as he moved it up and down my pussy lips.
I couldn’t hear anything in the next room so I didn’t know if hubby was getting ready or not. Allan moved forward and his hard cock slid straight into me. We kissed passionately as his hips slapped into me. I held his ass cheeks feeling them tighten with each hard thrust. Everything on the counter was moving as we moaned .
Allan took both my legs and widened them apart with both arms as he fucked me. It was so hot knowing our spouses were in the next room. Allan then pulled out, moved me forward a bit and put his cock head on my asshole.
“You think hubby will be angry?” He whispered in my ear as he slowly pushed his cock into my ass.
“He’s not in here.” I whispered back feeling his hard cock entering my ass.
“I couldn’t keep my eyes off this ass all day.” he breathlessly whispered into my ear. “I was imagining how fucking tight your ass must be.”
He was all the way in my tight ass. His arms wrapped around me and started kissing my neck as he fucked my ass.
“Your.” hard thrust in. “So” another hard thrust. :Fucking.” Tight!” his hard thrust shook the bathroom counter as he whispered into me ear.
I was so fucking wet and horny. It was so hot having my ass fucked t with hubby in the next room.
His hard cock filled my ass and the sensation was driving my crazy. I could feel my orgasm building so I reached down between us to rub my clit. That was enough to send me over the edge and I had a amazing orgasm. Crying out, scratching his shoulder with my finger nails.
“I’m going to cum, where do you want it?” he was way beyond breathless at this point.
“In my ass.” I replied back holding onto his naked ass.
He thrust a could more times and cried out with his own orgasm as his cock pulsed inside my ass as his warm cum filled me.
“Holy fuck that was awesome.” He said breathing deeply. “ Kelly doesn’t even let me fuck her ass.” he confessed whispering in my ear.
He helped me off the bathroom counter and as we left the bathroom we could hear the bed banging up against the wall. As we made our way around the corner, all we saw was Kelly lying on the bed and hubby was on top of her, his bare ass thrusting in and out as he fucked her sexy mouth.
We stood there watching as she held onto his ass with both hands, Her mouth making wet gagging sounds. It wasn’t too long until he came in her mouth. She swallowed every drop.
When he climbed off they both looked at us and she smiled licking her lips. It was another couple hours before we left as we had another fuck session. Were hoping to see them again soon and make this a regular thing. I have messaged Allan back and forth a few times since then.
1. I should’ve bought more flowers for you, now I buy flowers even if today isn’t Valentine’s Day or a day with a specific meaning, in a way, every petal is imbued with an apology and every time someone leans in to smell it they can feel the parts of me that you’ve forgiven far long before I could
2. I didn’t start to feel better until I started to take better care of myself, a constant whisper of you saying “i was just worried about you”
3. You can’t let someone be your only source of happiness because once they’re gone, you’re all alone again and there’s nothing worse than starting all the way back over with yourself: square one of a broken heart multiplied by the intensity of she’s not coming back, let her go
4. Music will never betray me
5. Poetry is thinking that you’ve got it figured out and a metaphor is just your way of saying I don’t
6. Art rules the world and I am a masterpiece in progress; how can I love myself like how you did if I can’t see that little bit?
7. Lust isn’t conducive for growth, it’s like an addict trying to get his fix– some day, he’s going to break and not even the drug can help him
8. I buy myself nice things, but I can’t fill this emptiness inside of my heart– I guess some nights, I just miss being next to you
9. I still can’t get used to sleeping alone
10. Sometimes I wish I would’ve picked up your phone calls during the first few months, I broke my promise and you know something? I regret it
11. I threw away our love letters and memories two months ago, I cried the whole time– yeah, still a fool for you, but baby, we’ve changed so much, I’m happy with my unhappy
12. You once told me to go on many adventures without you, did you account for my depression? You know, I don’t blame you for any of this. In reality it was always an us thing, a too young thing, a stupid, mad love thing– as always, I still love you, I just don’t know what love is anymore
13. They were right, soulmates touch you and they change you forever– the moment a colorful paint filled brush hits the water and the figments of colors flow into the cup, you left my soul with so many seasons, I’m still raking up the leaves from last fall
14. The last time I saw you we shouldn’t have had sex, I think that night really broke you– I think that night really broke me too
15. I should’ve laid my head onto your chest and counted your heartbeats more often, I’m sorry
16. Sometimes when I talk to people and tell them random facts that you’ve filled my head up, I swear I can hear your voice echo in the back of my head– “baby, check this out, you’re gonna love it”
17. I always do
18. I still remember your favorite Harry Potter line
19. After all of this time? …Always.
20. I smoke cigarettes to think about how to think less, the fucking irony
21. I take painkillers and my excuse is that my right hand still hurts, in truth, I’m just another addict that believes if I take another maybe my heart might just start to sound like it belongs to me
22. I didn’t cut myself because I wanted to die, I cut myself open because I wanted to feel how often I made your heart break, each scar on my shoulders is a time when I’ve made you cry
23. And each night that I can’t sleep, I stay up wishing that you’re doing okay
24. I don’t pray often, but when I do, I always prayed for your mom, although she hated me, I’m so glad that she put you on this earth to allow us to meet– I have changed so much since I’ve met you
25. The crazy part? You still change me everyday
26. You know the renaissance era? Falling in love with you was like that
27. My favorite photo of us were those two kids eating a banana split at the New Orleans mall, I miss those two innocent kids, oh, how we’ve changed
28. We are destined to have this eternal flame kind of distance– the brighter I burn, the more you’ll read, the only thing that keeps me writing some days is knowing that somewhere, somehow you’re always reading, no matter who you’re with or if you’re laughing or crying or smiling
29. My number one fan was always you first
30. I’ve made so many bad decisions, you were never one of them
31. I’ve written so many bad poems, you were in every single one
32. I’ve written some pretty great ones too tho…!
You were also in those
33. I miss cleaning your eyes for you
34. I have met some amazing people because of what happened to us
35. I can’t get you by Fallbrooke the acoustic version is no longer on the internet, the funny part? The very last day that it was on the web, I downloaded it right before they removed it. It’s still my favorite song of all time, our song
36. Hold your tears by Clazziquai too
37. Sometimes when I get off from work, I sit in the car and cry, some tears don’t have meaning, they just need to come out
38. I claim to write poetry, but I feel like they’re just love letters sent to no one in particular
39. It’s not that I’m not over you, I’m just trying to get used to not needed you
40. It’s not that it hurts to the point where I can’t breathe, I’m just trying to light my own path to self-love and healing
41. The fact that your favorite color is orange, it makes the fruit taste some type of way
42. Sometimes I want to call you, but I don’t
42. Sometimes I want to text you and I do
43. Sometimes I want you to answer, I’m glad you don’t
43. Sometimes I just want to say fuck it all and call, I’m glad that I don’t
44. You stopped writing when we first met, in some way, the girl that waits by the shore has left a million pens near my desk and to this day– I wait by the shore too, just in case inspiration hits, right?
45. Our little codes of love finally decoded enough for me to not be blinded by you
46. We were both messed up people, I think we knew that about each other and maybe that’s why I always know when you’re not feeling okay
47. I still don’t have love figured out, but damn I’ll open every fucking door in my heart even if I have to go down the sewer to find every key
48. Someone says that she’s falling for me, I’m legit afraid to hurt people now– like it’s a real fear, I don’t want to hurt anyone anymore
49. I should’ve given you the stars, but instead I left your heart scattered across the universe
50. It’s been almost two year and I’m still writing about you, but at least it’s less often, right?
51. You’ve always been kinda self-centered, I think you enjoy it when I write about you. Like if I write about you in some way, maybe I’m still yours
52. We were just too damn young to realize how destructive passion, love, romance, stagnation, betrayal and pain is when mixed together
53. Sometimes I go to the places that we used to go just to create new memories without you
54. Sometimes it works
55. Most of the time, it just flicks me off
56. My brain is constantly telling me that I’m a fuck up and the more I try to get it right, the more I keep getting it wrong
57. I am trying to master the art of letting go
58. And this list is a step towards better things
59. And this life is going to be alright
60. Without you, I am still me
61. Without you, I can still breathe
62. Without you, I am still alive
63. Without you, I am still poetry
64. I can barely remember your face, I guess being around a lot of different people at work helps out plenty
65. This world is filled with pain, I hope you look back and smile about us some day
66. Maybe when you’re old and grey– you’ll remember those two young kids who slow danced in the dark
67. If we were made from the same star, I want to return home some day
68. I want to shine bright enough for the two of us
69. You’re still my best friend even if we no longer talk
70. You’ll always be my best friend
71. I still care about you
72. A whole fucking lot
73. The world is full of mysteries, I’m glad that we’re in the known, I’m glad that we’ve met
74. I hope you never regret me, you wanna know why? I could never, ever, ever, ever regret you
75. I don’t know how to open up to people anymore and I’m not sure if it’s my fault or yours– maybe this one time, it’s our fault… are you like this too?
76. I’ve been told that I’m too hard on myself, I firmly believe that one of the reason as to why we split was because I wasn’t hard enough on myself– I got too fucking comfortable with your promises and I took you for granted
77. Life waits for no one
78. I let an ex of mine break my red and black ring– she said that if I was over you, I’d let her break. I let her break it, but jokes on me, it didn’t change a thing about how I still feel about you
79. I keep writing and writing and writing because one of these days– it’ll stop being about you
80. Sometimes it works, but deep down, I know in some way, you’ll always find a way to sneak back out
81. I can’t get you out of my head sometimes
82. It’s even harder because you’re still inside of my heart
83. I saw this cool picture on Tumblr with someone cutting a piece of herself off that resembled two lovers splitting up, that shit looked like it hurt
84. Love hurts because even eating cotton candy ice cream really fast will give you a brain freeze
85. You didn’t like my rat tail idea, I grew one out just to fuck with you. Jokes on me, I love it now.
86. You never really supported the idea of me being anything, tbh, it’s not your fault. None of it is. I should’ve been my own motivation. I guess by supporting you through nursing school, I wanted to hear you say that I could do it even when I was at my lowest point.
87. I realized a few thing about loving you.
88. When you hit rock bottom, few will be loyal enough to stick it out with you
89. Money rules the world, since I’m not wealthy in any way– one day when I am, I can laugh a little about all of this
90. I think you loved our memories more than you loved me, in truth, I did too
91. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to get close to people
92. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to let you go
93. Maybe that’s why you still read
94. We had something raw and experimental, young and dumb, mistakes on top of mistakes
95. It was a perfect compass to point us to our future selves
96. I know a great many things now– although I am depressed, with or without you
97. I am great, I am strong
98. I am my own happy before anyone else’s
99. I can love myself enough to let you go
100. I had to hurt you to really, really grow–
I think to this day, that’s the thing that hurts me the most. That I had to hurt my best friend in this whole wide world, to make you crumble, to make you cry, to make you hate me– I had to do all of that in order to love myself. And it’s sad because here I am, still trying to figure it all out.
Requested by: @swtltlmrvlgrl Summary: Can you do a ‘missed connection’ with Bucky? Like you talked to him on a bus or train for an hour but at the end you didn’t get his name or number? (will they meet again or not? I leave it to you haha)
A/N: Thank you for requesting this!! I’m sorry it took so long but this was so much fun to write omg <3 I hope it’s what you were looking for and enjoy! (also yes that’s the hogwarts express lmfao)
Word Count: 2945 Warnings: mention of family death / mention of spreading ashes kind of thing…
Disclaimer: I don’t speak Romanian… Sorry if it’s wrong rip
You pushed your way through the crowded train, mumbling your apologies as you gripped your small suitcase tightly by your side.
It was mid summer and, finally having gotten some time off work, you’d flown to Romania for a few weeks.
Your mother had often spoken of her childhood in Bucharest when you were young, and when she’d passed away just over a year ago you’d decided to save up and see the places of her stories for yourself. You were now on the last few days of your trip and so far it had been an absolutely amazing journey. Bucharest was beautiful, the people were kind and as you got to know the country your mother had once called home, you quickly fell in love.
To be honest, you didn’t want to leave, but you didn’t have a choice so there you were.
To wrap up the trip you were spending your last weekend in Romania out in the countryside by a small farm called the “Cabana alb”. It was just outside the city and your mother had spent much of her summers there. It was her favourite place on the planet and where you had decided to spread her ashes.
And by “just outside the city”, you meant a two-hour train ride away.
Honestly, you hadn’t expected it to be that busy, but there you were squeezing through the crowded halls in search of an empty compartment to rest. They were, of course, all full. Until you happened across one at the back of the train.
You wrapped your knuckles softly against the glass before sliding the door open, catching the attention of it’s only occupant.
Summary: The Doctor is acting
unusually shy, and it’s up to the reader to find out why.
A/N: Happy birthday to David
Doctor is a lot of things, but shy is not one of them. He’s brave and
intelligent and daring, but under no circumstances is he shy, unless he’s
acting. He does that often to get you both out of trouble, but timid is not one
of the words one would use to describe him, and they would be absolutely right
not to use it.
is, right now, he’s very obviously shy. He’s fiddling with his Sonic
Screwdriver and occasionally muttering to himself and avoiding your inquisitive
and curious gaze like the plague.
that doesn’t stop you from staring at him.
to be precise, staring at his suit-jacket-covered back as he tinkers around
with stuff in the control room of the TARDIS, refusing to let you see his face
-which is flushed red by now, and you have no idea why- and not uttering a word
or making a sound.
in all, his behaviour is very un-Doctor-like, and it shows no sign of changing
anytime soon unless you do something.