Congrats! If they are not full yet, could you do headcannons for nicknames the ToS crew would give you?
Holy crap. This is going to be hard…
- Leonard always calls you darlin’. At first you think it’s because he calls everyone darlin’, but you slowly start to realize you’re the only one. You try not to think too much about that one.
- After a misunderstanding that resulted in you losing your temper with him, Chekov started calling you “княжна” (knyazhna). You nearly lost your temper a second time when you found out it meant princess.
- Spock didn’t do nicknames. Ever. You learned that anytime he dropped your rank when addressing you, it was as close as he got. So when you you just ‘Y/N’ or ‘Y/L/N’, instead of Lieutenant, you knew he was feeling fondly.
- Jim had 100 different nicknames for you, depending on the situation and his mood. Sometimes you were pumpkin, sometimes you were sweetheart. When you pointed out how he deliberately chose nicknames for you that felt old fashioned or misogynistic, he would call you a harpy every chance he got. Or he would get obtuse and pick even worse nicknames, like sugar britches, sweet ass, etc. Most of the time, he defaulted to the nickname your family used for you when they’d met up with you on shore leave though. He knew it was what you preferred, and he thought it fit you well.
- Sulu rather affectionately calls you Captain Asshat. You prefer not to remember the incident which garnered you the nickname.
- Uhura uses the same family nickname that Jim does, but sometimes when she can tell you are feeling low, she will refer to you as The Goddess Divine until you crack a smile.
- Chapel has a funny habit of calling you lovey and dearheart. She says she picked them up from her grandmother, and they’re just endearments. You notice she only uses them with her friends, which makes you secretly pleased because Chris is awesome.
- Scotty has taken to calling you Hen all the time, which you think is hilarious. Sometimes you call him Sausage in return.
- After accidentally calling Hendorff cupcake, he’s only referred to you as Bitch Pie ever since. You think that’s even funnier than being called Hen, and have come up with a ruder nickname for him as a result.