The day you have to tell your mother that “everything will get better,” despite not believing it yourself, is the day you feel most grown up. Nothing is worse than listening to the person who raised you talk about how much somebody hurt them.
Okay, there’s two ways. 1. you can just highlight the bubble thing that appears under your blog and paste it into a new text post. And then type regularly in the text post or 2. google missing e. and install the extension according to your browser. With this you just click on the small cloud and it automatically does it for you. :)
At this moment, Heartbeat by Jjamz. I just like the sound of it and I recently downloaded it for free from Amazon.com.
2. How do you feel about rain?
It makes me kinda of nostalgic in a way. It’s calm and relaxing but it also reminds me of the last time I talked to my best friend. It was a really rainy day.
3. Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
Myself? I talk to myself a lot even though no one answers. No one judges me and no one tells me anything I don’t want to hear.
4. If you somehow gained a superpower, which would it most likely be?
Invisibility. I would love to sneak up on people. I actually enjoy scaring people too much. My family despise it so much.
5. Do you like cheese?
I enjoy quesadillas too much.
6. What would your dream job be?
Actress. Thinking about it a few months ago this would be awesome. I love not only tv shows but also theater. I went to my first play last year because it was an assignment and it was a great experience. I think it’s magical and very exciting.
7. Do you ever make pictures out of the clouds?
I don’t carry a camera much but I do look at them a lot.
8. Do you have a sweet tooth?
Too much of a sweet tooth.
9. Who’s your favorite actor/actress?
Actor: Ryan Gosling Actress: Emma Stone
10. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
I like cats a lot.
11. Who’s your favourite human being?
Patrick Stump. Because why not.
More questions from the lovely i-am-not-a-giantspider!
1. Who is your favorite actor?
Ryan Gosling. I have a HUGE crush on him. His face is just uff. He had me at Crazy, Stupid Love.
2. What is your favorite color and why?
Pink. Actually petal pink. I like the shade and the lightness of this color. It screams peace at me.
3. If you obtained a lamp and a magical genie appeared and offered you three wishes, what would you wish for?
1) Go back in time and somehow tell my best friend that I love her for one last time.
2) Guts to fight for what I really want.
3) Have a life of a cat for a week. BEcause WHY NOT.
4. What was your favorite city or state to live in? If you havn’t moved, what do you like about the city/state you live in?
NYC. I really want to visit (especially during the New Year Eve commotion) and even perhaps live there. I like the city life and how everything is in one place and minimal driving because who likes driving in traffic. Subway seems comfortable and I wanna meet the GMA people (I kinda feel old because of this but yeah).
5. What kind of pets do you have, if any, and what are their names?
My mother hates cats and any kind of animal. My dad thinks it’s a waste of money. Sadly I don’t have any at this time.
6. Are you wearing socks at this particular moment in time?
Yes. They are a light shadow of blue. I usually shop for colorful socks but they always run away. :(
7. What are all the fandoms that you belong to?
New Girl, The Big Bang Theory, Patrick Stump, All Time Low,
8. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
9. What did you do for New Years?
Watched New Year’s Eve (cried), chilled at home then got on Tumblr and talked to Davis.
10. What is your favorite book?
UGH. The Fault in Our Stars, and Looking for Alaska both by John Green. It gave me a new perspective on death that I have never read before and it made me think a lot.
11. If you could have any job in the world right now, at this very moment, without having to get the education for it, what would you be?