Noragami is actually gold like honestly??? I don’t even consider it an anime/manga anymore. It’s just a story to me.
Everything about Noragami brightens my day and gives me a reason to live:
- Noragami, an underdog story
- powerful female lead
- the trio’s relationship is so strong and supportive
- shinki are people who have a desire to live
- all characters are well developed and easy to be emotionally attached to
- like honestly, I’d kill even for a spin off about Ebisu’s hilarious shinki
- story created by Adachitoka, two amazingly talented women
- the cast of Noragami is extremely heartwarming and have AMAZING chemistry. - the Noragami tumblr fandom is incredibly kind and welcoming; to me, the best fandom on tumblr
- the tumblr fam has some of the best fanfic writers and fanart-ists
- two hella amazing OPs and emotional EDs
- possible season 3
- the Noragami dub is one of the best dubs I’ve ever seen. rare.
- the manga is ongoing (as of now, ch 72), and the quality hasn’t dropped a single bit
- the anime has done an amazing job of adapting Adachitoka’s work
- I can’t tell you how much I appreciate that. The artwork/animation and soundtrack. Is insane.
Noragami is something that will live with me forever. Even IF (not when ;-;) it ends, I will forever respect and give thanks to this beautiful story and these characters that have helped me through hard times.
I’m going to be gradually adding more to this list. Adachitoka, I can’t thank you enough.