Who tagged you: dainty-soldier :D
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the 11 questions the tagger asked you then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to this post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. Three people you would like to have dinner with, dead or alive? Probably chezza, Jennifer Lawrence for pure entertainment and Alan Carr.
2. If you could have any super power or be any super hero who/what would it be? I don’t know which superhero I’d be but I’d love to be able to stop and start time.
3. Your biggest regret? All of the opportunities I’ve had and not taken.
4. Earliest childhood memory? Is of me playing in the snow with my rabbit…Which was probably actual quite cruel if it was really cold :/
5. Favourite song right now? Right now it’s “Big when I was Little” by Eliza Dolittle.
6. Favourite quote or lyric? My favorite quote ever is “"I’m bored” is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless, it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand? The fact that you are alive is amazing, so you don’t get to say “I’m bored”“ - Louis C.K. I know it’s long but so true.
7. If you could be any fictional character who would it be? Malory Price from the ‘Key of Light’ trilogy.
8. If you could go any where in the world where would it be? I’d literally love to go and travel the world but if I could only go to one place it would either be Spain because I absolutely love in there and would live there if I could or Brazil.
9. Is there anyone in your life that you would do anything for? Honestly, right now no.
10. If you were to be a volunteer what would it be for? I’d love to volunteer in some kind of animal shelter.
11. What is the one thing you wish you could learn, it could be like the piano, another language or karate? Spanish!
My Questions For You:
1. What’s the biggest thing you want to achieve in the future?
2. If you could live in someone else’s shoes for just one day, who would it be?
3. Your favorite possession?
4. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5. Your least favorite book?
6. Would you rather spend every second of every day with your most loved one or barely ever see them at all?
7. What was your first pet?
8. If you could be with anyone right at this moment, who would it be?
9. If you could automatically have any skill without putting in the effort to learn it, what would it be?
10. Is there anybody you trust implicitly?
11. Do you have someone who would do anything for you?