I hate having all these feelings for you, I just want them to go away. All I do is think about you and how much I want you. When I know for a fact that I don’t ever cross your mind, you don’t even know I’m alive.
girls treating babes like princesses👌 💐 ✨ 💯 💖 I like this pairing a lot bc cassandra is so pure and josie would pull all the strings to romance the HELL out of her and cassandra would be all “???????/////” and they’d be so sweet and precious
• The series finale of Red Planet Diaries is nigh! The girls have been binge-rewatching it non-stop for three weeks to get ready. (This amuses me greatly, considering how often GMW basically screams “GO REWATCH GM SUCH AND SUCH” via callbacks/visuals.)
• Riley decides to renege on a commitment she made to Topanga in favor of watching RPD, and this leads to some REALLY emotional mother/daughter stuff. Not gonna spoil it in any serious detail since it’s the main plot of the episode, but it’s really great. About time. I will say this: Topanga is ABSOLUTELY in the right to lose it with Riley, who is undeniably acting like a spoiled entitled brat. Riley’s friends even think she needs to apologize from the get-go. But of course things escalate from there…
• Maya is “not Maya today” because she doesn’t support Riley’s defiant behavior. Sounds like they’re kinda lampshading something there, maybe…👀
• There’s a slight callback to Amanda the Egg and the whole “not how we’re gonna do it, there’s a big twist at the end” thing, I think. Cory smashes a walnut with a hammer.
• Red Planet Diaries ends with a twist that even Farkle didn’t see coming. Wait’ll you hear how he thinks the show within a show managed to trick its audience so thoroughly…😂
• Riley and Topanga have a little parallel to Farkle and Stuart in GM Maya’s Mother. Cory and Auggie try do it too, but Topanga and Riley just look at them funny.
• Riley and Topanga also do a twin “door slide.” Back to back on opposite sides of the door. It’s realllllly sweet.
• Both Topanga and Riley go over to Maya’s house, separately.
• At one point, Cory is up on his desk at school rocking back and forth because he knows Topanga’s angry.
• All of Riley’s friends pop up to sing the RPD theme song with her through the Bay Window after she’s feeling forgotten because she’s grounded.