This week I’m giving a shoutout to my fav person ever @poorpersonsgiude. You go girl! Also @stormfallss for lighting up my phone for over two hours the other night. Thanks for the love.
1. Keep paper bills. Bills such as internet, rent, and utility for up to five months. These help prove residency, which will be useful when applying for Medicaid, in-state tuition, and for some jobs. If you’re not receiving any sort of paper bills, keep pay stubs with your address on them instead.
2. Cheap salt. Never spend more than a dollar on salt. Seriously. Chain supermarkets and dollar stores will sell large quantities of it to you for 99 cents. You’re not the Queen of Sheba- you don’t need $5 salt.
3. Wooden floors. If any part of you apartment/dorm room has a wooden floor, consider buying Bona Hardwood Cleaner. It’s a little pricey, but my last squeeze bottle lasted me just short of a year. It’s the best wood cleaner around.
4. Postage stamps. You don’t have to go to your local post office to buy stamps (which is great because sometimes it’s not “local” at all). You can purchase them at pharmacy centers like CVS or Rite Aid, as well as large chain supermarkets such as Stop & Shop and Walmart.
5. Moisturizers. Pick up at least one moisturizer to save your hands during these long winter months. If you’re a newbie just buy Gold Bond, it’s cheap and good for everything except your face.
6. Shower heads. If you have a terrible apartment shower head with no water pressure buy yourself a better one. There a color changing shower heads on Amazon that I personally swear by. Just be sure to keep the original shower head and to replace it when you move out.
7. Keep your student ID card. Even after you stop attending school. You’ll still be able to receive student discounts at places like museums and cinemas. They have no way of knowing if you’re still a student. What are they gonna do- call your school? I do this all the time!
8. Yankee Candle. Is so expensive, but it’s the only candle really worth buying. I’ve tried all sorts of discount candles from dollar stores and even from Target, but none of them smell even half as good as Yankee Candle.
9. Reminders. Forgetting important things such as bill payments, birthdays, or contraceptives? Set alarms and reminders on your Iphone to help you stay on top. I personally hate the Iphone calendar app so I downloaded Cozi (it’s free) and I use that instead.
10. Clean that fridge. Try to purge your fridge out at least once a month. There’s nothing more disgusting than food so decomposed that you can’t discern what it once was. The general rule of thumb about leftovers is if you don’t eat it within the next two days you won’t ever eat it. Try to give your fridge a sponge bath every three months, the shelves are easy to remove and I just wash them in my sink.
shoutout to the girl at the convenience store who saw my wallet, said, “I love Yuri On Ice” and solemnly made JJ-style hands at me in between ringing me out. And then she grinned and went “PSYCHE, YURIO’S MY FAV, JJ SUX.”
are you guys serious? you are going to start another sakura vs hinata with sarada and sumire? both girls are lovely and precious and of course neither of them deserve hate :) so stop your unnecessary shipwars.
hi !!! can u help me stan Loona ???? I always see u reblog abt them it's just idk where to start!! how many members are there??
Okay so loona has not debuted yet, they’re set to debut in december this year.
They have this thing where each month BlockBerry Creative introduce one of the members to us, as well as release a solo song for that certain member and another song with the other introduced members. Each members have their MV shot in different countries and different animals!!!!!
May’s girl: KimLip Real name: Kim Jeongeun DOB: February 10, 1999 Position: Vocalist, Dancer Eclipse / Twilight - Gained attention for having an album track (Twilight) produced by Cha Cha Malone, known for his works with Jay Park Animal: Owl | Color: Red
June’s girl: Jinsoul DOB: June 13, 1997 Position: Vocalist, Rapper, Dancer - In LOONAverse, she was kept in a basement (??) and is now freed Singing In The Rain Animal: Fish | Color: Royal blue
They have a series called LOONA TV where they upload a short (when i say short i really mean short theyre like 20 sec) video of them behind the scenes, traveling to the MV shooting locations and stuff on their Youtube channel
Honestly all of their stuff are so high quality and aesthetically pleasing, and they’re such talented sweet kids as well.
I promise, if you check out just their solo mv’s you’ll be hooked. pls support my baby girls, anticipate their future members and debut!!!!