1. No its not cute when he is jealous as fuck and checks your phone all the time wondering if you’re cheating on him. Besimi është gjëja më e çmuar në një lidhje.
2. You are not a ‘gocë e mirë’ when you make burek and pite.
3. You are not a prisoner or a rude person if you have a tattoo, and you’re still a girl if you have a boy haircut, even tho a person in the streets will point at you with his finger and you’ll start to feel bad so please don’t.
4. It’s not good when people shame women and judge them by their body type or clothes. Every women should be respected and in Albania should be gender equality kështu që të gjithë duhet të dinë se ‘kurvllëqet’ nuk janë gjera që i bëjnë veç femrat.
5. Femrat shqiptare nuk duhet të jenë te kufizuara për asgjë dhe duhet të jenë të barabarta me meshkujt. Shprehja: “…po jo se ai është djalë dhe kjo është punë meshkujsh” nuk duhet të perdoret më. So I’m taking about gender equality again.
6.Albanian women absolutely shouldn’t be abused physically, mentally or even sexually.
7. Women are the most beautiful creatures that God made, so please treat them like that. Mundësisht të barabarta me meshkujt! :)
- whoever takes this please give credits
@kri-stal on tumblr ♥️
Lisa Bonet who is mainly known for playing Denise Huxtable on The Cosby Show, and A Different World is my favorite style icon. Going back and watching the Cosby Show and A Different World Lisa Bonet always stood out because of her fashion choices. No matter what she had on or how her makeup and hair was, she always slayed. There is nothing Lisa Bonet cannot pull off she is such a natural beauty. I love how daring she is with her makeup, hair, and fashion. She doesn’t care what anyone thinks as long as she likes it she’s gonna rock it. She was one of the first girls to rock the pixie/boy haircut. Lisa Bonet is still considered a style icon to this day there is nothing she can do wrong when it comes to fashion and beauty 👸🏾😍❤️👑🌹🎉🎉💪🏾✊🏾✊🏾