Family/Loved One(s) Protection Jar
What You’ll Need:
Herbs: (Amount of each herb is up to you, I used about a teaspoon of each except the powdered garlic, which I used a little more of compared to the other herbs)
Ground Black Pepper
Crystallized or Ground Ginger
Optional: Cayenne Pepper to enhance each of the herbs power/ energy.
Hematite (1 or more, completely up to you)
Blue or Black Candle.
Pen or pencil
1. Place or pour all of your herbs and your stone(s) into the jar.
2. Write the names of those you wish to protect (include your name as well) onto pieces of paper (1 piece of paper for each person, so I’d recommend that each piece be small pieces of paper).
3. (For this step if you are interested, you can inscribe a protective sigil into the candle with a knife, but this is completely optional) Light your candle of choice and let the wax melt onto the inside of the jar’s lid. Make sure that you can still close the lid after melting it onto the inside of the lid.
4. Say this as many times as you wish:
“May those I love and myself be protected from all harm so that we may live safely”
5. Blow out the candle and and place the pieces of paper into the jar and close the jar.
After the spell is cast, keep the jar in a safe place. I haven’t touched the jar since I casted the spell, so I’m not sure what will happen if you were to open the jar. But I recommend that you don’t open the jar since the candle wax and the incantation basically sealed the spell, meaning that if you were to open it, the spell might break or stop working. So just try to keep it off the side out of harm’s way.
If you have more questions or anything to add feel free to send me an ask!