Because I want to hear about the products you love, and because you’re probably looking to procrastinate anyway, I made you guys a beauty questionnaire! Tag #frenemybeautysurvey so I can see your answers!
1) What are the 5 products you would take with you on a desert island? Not Your Mother’s Knotty to Nice Detangler, Maybelline The Rocket Volume Mascara, EOS Coconut Milk Lip Balm, Tweezerman Tweezers, and probably a Venus Gilette.
2) What are the 3 products you would splurge on if somebody gave you a giant gift card to Sephora? Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders, Glam Glow Mud Mask, and a foundation brush from Marc Jacobs
3) What’s the beauty product you are most afraid of using? I tried to put on false eyelashes and was afraid the glue would fall in my eye and I didn’t like putting the tweezers near my eyes so I totally stopped.
4) What’s the lipstick that makes you feel the most powerful? Duh, MAC Diva with MAC Nightmoth
5) What’s your every day makeup routine? Makeup Forever HD Foundation in Sand, NARS Creamy Concealer in Vanilla for under the eyes, NARS Blush in Deep Throat, Anastasia Brow Wiz, NARS Laguna bronzer to deepen my eye crease, Elf Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, Covergirl Clump Crusher, and whatever lip color I feel like.
6) Top 3 drugstore finds you cannot live without? Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Touch of Spice or Divine Wine, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, and Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner.
7) Top 3 higher end finds that were actually worth the splurge? Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, Bumble and Bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish, and Makeup Forever Aqua Brow.
8) What’s your nighttime skincare routine? Garnier Cleansing Oil to remove makeup, Philosophy Purity Cleanser, possibly a Freeman’s Charcoal and Black Sugar Face Mask, First Aid Beauty Repair Cream, pimple cream from Neutrogena, and Origins Ginzing Eye Cream.
9) Products you keep buying even though you have too many? Brow products and lipsticks
10) Eyeshadow colors you gravitate towards? If you could only keep one eyeshadow palette, which one would you keep? Shimmery warm Coppers, matte browns that are warm or cool, and rose golds. And the Naked 3 Palette.
11)What’s the one makeup brush in your collection that you would keep if you had to get rid of the rest? The Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
12) What’s the one product you hate putting on? I fucking hate putting on mascara because I get it all over the place and then I end up smearing it everywhere.
13) Best makeup tip you love telling other people about? Putting your undereye concealer in an upside down triangle shape, blending it with your ring finger, and then immediately applying powder under the area makes such a damn difference.
14) Is there a product you started using recently that you can’t believe you didn’t use before? I just started using translucent powder on my t-zone because I was so lazy, and now I can’t believe I didn’t do it every time I go out for a whole night.
15) Best Beauty Advice? Wear as much makeup as you like, find a lipstick you love, and don’t be afraid to sometimes accentuate both your eyes and your lips