24 ways to show your loved one just how much you love him
The most romantic day of the year is less than two weeks away and rather than waiting until the last minute to get him something special, order him an outstanding gift online today. If you’re not sure what to get your significant other, you’ve come to the right place! Below are ten gifts ideas we know he’ll love. From awesome backpacks to everyday coats, scroll through 24 of our favorite Valentine’s a Day gifts for men.
Surprise him with a simple, grand-scale gift that he’ll love
Holiday gift giving is all about showing your love for someone, so why not pick a nice, classic item that he’ll really appreciate and actually use. Whether you’re shopping for the perfect gift for your dad or a special something for your guy, we hand-selected a number of great options for you to choose from. From affordable to luxury items, shop our top minimal picks for him below.
From custom portrait cookie cutters to tiny polymer clay camera charms featuring real (teeny-tiny!) photos, there’s more than one way to personalize a gift. Discover 16 unexpected — and totally one-of-a-kind — gift ideas in our holiday shopping guide on the Etsy Blog.
The best holiday shopping tips and gifts to buy now
The early bird gets the worm, so why not start your holiday shopping now and avoid the last minute stress later? Checking off your list before December even hits has many advantages. You not only have time to shop around for the best deals, but you can really put extra thought into your friends’ and family’s gifts. With our seven helpful early bird shopping tips below, be the smartest shopper you’ve ever been this holiday season.
7 Early Bird Online Shopping Tips
1. Make a list. You don’t want to forget anyone, so create a shopping list with a few ideas under each name. Better to brainstorm now and start looking than frantically searching around last minute.
2. Create a budget. Just because you’re starting your shopping before the rest of us, doesn’t mean you can spend outside your financial comfort zone. Avoid debt and set a spending limit - maybe even discuss price limits with the people you’re exchanging gifts with.
Avoid debt and set a spending limit.
3. Compare prices. Take your time this year to search for the best bargains. Create a new ‘Collection’ on our site now and check to see if the products you’ve hearted have gone on sale. Starting early allows is less stressful and prevents you from overspending.
Starting early allows you to be able to take your time and not overspend.
4. Be thoughtful. Put extra thought into your gifts this year. Listen to what your friends and family mention, or think about what they would really love to have. Gifting something special and surprising them with a gift they really want, makes the holidays that much more enjoyable.
5. Look out for sales. Take advantage of Black Friday (Nov. 28-30) and Cyber Monday (Dec. 1) sales - those are some of the lowest prices you’ll see before holiday shopping really begins. Once December hits, keep your eye out for free shipping and discount codes. The closer you get to the holidays though, these offers may go away, so don’t wait!
6. Get creative. Instead of buying one big ticket item, put together a few of their favorite things. Package some of their favorite beauty products in a cute little basket. Or maybe buy some of their favorite underwear, plus an item of clothing you know they’ll love, and wrap it up all in one box.
Instead of buying one big ticket item, put together a few of their favorite things.
7. One for you, one for me. We all know that when you’re looking for gifts for other people, you find things that you’d also like for yourself. Throw hints to the people you know you’re exchanging gifts with this year, to avoid getting things you’ll never wear or use. Also, don’t be hard on yourself if you pick up something here and there for you. You deserve gifts too!
30 Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her and Him Under $50
Show your love with a little something special
If you’ve saved your Valentine’s Day shopping for the last minute, we’re not here to judge, we’re here to help. The best kind of gifts are thoughtful and need not require a lot of money, because, let’s face it, this heart-themed holiday is more about showing your love and appreciation for others, and less about finding the most extravagant gift. With this sentiment in mind, we’ve selected 20 non-cheesy gifts under $50, so no matter where you lie on the spectrum of enthusiasm for Valentine’s Day, you’re sure to find that perfect something for your friend or special someone.