gifs:kristin

1 Year Friendiversary

On this day, 1 year ago, I sent @kateyes224 a message in an awkward attempt to make her be friends with me.  We bonded over all things GA/DD, X Files, MSR, fanfic, etc. 

Originally posted by drunkbroadway

It’s no secret how much I love that beautiful land mermaid, as I’ve posted about her before (good luck finding the post, because even I couldn’t find it and I wrote the damn thing).  She’s become the sun to my moon, the wind to my rain, the chocolate to my peanut butter, the light to my dark.  We have 95% of things in common, and complete respect for each other in regards to the other 5%, which is SO HARD to find these days.  She doesn’t try to change me, she accepts me just as I am.  2016 was (and continues to be?) one of the hardest years I’ve dealt with thus far in all of my 32 years, and the universe was kind enough to give me her as a silver lining.  

She’s just as beautiful inside as she is outside.  She’s kind, loving, generous, funny as hell, my backbone when I need it, my cheerleader on a daily basis, uber talented in so many ways, literally always there when I need her, courageous, level headed, non-judgmental, open minded, genuine, and honestly everything that I strive to be as a woman.  

Somehow, I won the best friend lottery, and I thank my lucky stars every single day for her.  I will spend the rest of my days attempting to be as good of a friend for her as she has been and continues to be for me.

Kristin, lovebug, muffin, boo-boo, sunshine, baybayyy, lovey…

Thank you for loving me unconditionally, and happy 1 year anniversary! Here’s to many, many more.