So I Got A Question...

So you know how people go from ugly to gorgeous and how that’s called “glo’in up”, “glo up”, etc. Well what if you didn’t exactly get more attractive, but it like increased a small amount, like from “ugly” to “aight”?

Is the term for that like “dim escalation”? If not, I’m coining it now.

“My Dim Escalation goin’ in fam”


the GazettE featured in Fine Brothers Entertainment “Youtubers React to Visual Kei” Watch from (1:57 - 2:57) and (6:48 - 7:21)