- You hear rumors of a canon queer female in that new show. You end up watching five seasons just to find the character in a single episode, never to be seen again.
- There’s a blonde and a brunette, you ship them. You can’t remember a time when you didn’t ship them.
- The internet screams about a particular pairing, you’ve never heard of this pairing before. The next day it’s all you know.
- “Have you watched Xena?” they all say, over and over. You have, of course you have. Haven’t you?
- Two women on screen speak to each other, their chemistry is obvious. Or are you just hungry? So very hungry.
- “Vote in this poll to show them what we want!” Who are ‘them’? Why aren’t we asking what they want?
- You sit down to watch a new show, swearing you’re just going to relax and enjoy it. Two episodes in and you find yourself screaming for them to kiss. You scream endlessly with no result.
- “Have you heard of-?” Yes. You’ve heard of everything. All of them whisper to you, crying out for validation.