Korean letter consist of two kinds of letter, with additional letter on each of them.
1. Vowels and additional vowels 2. Consonants and additional consonants
Before I write the letters, I would like to note you that you must remember the order of the letters, just like you remember letters A to Z, so when you will look at the dictionary, you could find the words.
A. Main vowels consists of 10 letters
Letter : Pronunciation 1. ㅏ : A 2. ㅑ : YA 3. ㅓ : EO 4. ㅕ : YEO 5. ㅗ : O 6. ㅛ : YO 7. ㅜ : U 8. ㅠ : YU 9. ㅡ : EU 10. ㅣ : I
B. Additional vowels consists of 11 letters
1. ㅐ : AE 2. ㅒ : YAE 3. ㅔ : E 4. ㅖ : YE 5. ㅘ : WA 6. ㅙ : WAE 7. ㅚ : WE 8. ㅝ : WO 9. ㅞ : WE 10. ㅟ : WI 11. ㅢ : EUI
Well, pronunciation in korean is really depended on the word. But generally you can remember the name of letters to make you easier to decide whether pronunciation you should pronounce.
Remember ㄱ [gieok]. If the letter located in the front you pronounce it as “g”, but if it is on the back, you pronounce it as “k”. But it is not absolute, it really depend on the word.
학 교 = Hak Gyo = School 학 = the gieok located on the back, so you pronounce it as “k” in “HAK” 교 = the gieok located in the front, so you pronounce it as “g” in “GYO”
B. Additional consonants consists of 5 letters
Letter [ Name of letter] : Pronunciation 1. ㄲ [ssang gieok] : kk 2. ㄸ [ssang digeut] : tt 3. ㅃ [ssang bieup] : pp 4. ㅆ [ssang siot] : ss 5. ㅉ [ssang jieut] : cc
Korean syllable consist at least 2 letters, vowel and consonant. But most of the consist of 3 or 4 letters.
2 letters : 가 3 letters : 달 4 letters : 밝
Okay, all you need to do is to memorize this so that you will be able to read the Korean writing without the Romanized one. I will be posting Korean writing here in the future so be sure you memorize it all. Have fun in learning ^^.
This song is more ballad/hip hop/rap than the usual folk indie that we tend to think of when talk about kindie, but if you guys don’t know Younha, you should get to know her :) She has one of the best voices in Korea I think, and Tablo, well Tablo is Tablo, need I say anything else? :D
BIGBANG World Tour [MADE] setlist with pyro details (as of July 2015)
I made this list in case anyone plans to make a warning board for the BIGBANG members (would work best if you’re in the first 3 rows on the standing section in front of the main stage, in several cases also around the substage)
Suggestions for a board: Easiest would be to create a board in Korean. You could use for example “불꽃 주의” which means “caution fireworks” or “폭죽 주의” = “caution fire crackers”
A few references for BIGBANG members being hit or almost hit by fireworks during MADE tour:
(I didn’t create any of the contents of above links, all credits belong to the up loaders - all I did was collect them to include them in this post for reference)
🎆 = fireworks 🔥 = flame towers
1) BANG BANG BANG 🔥 during Seungri’s part (after TOP’s rap) 🔥 during chorus (BANG BANG BANG part only) 🔥 during YB’s part (“난 불을 질러, nan bureul jilleo (…)” after GD’s “we go hard” verse) 🔥 during chorus (BANG BANG BANG part only) 🎆 at “LET’S GO” (that’s the final one in this song)
2) Tonight After about half of the song: many single 🎆 during YB’s part (“너를 향한 나의 기억 neoreul hyanghan naui gieok, move it move it”) ends with one collective loud 🎆
3) Stupid liar: no pyros 4) haru haru: no pyros 5) LOSER: no pyros 6) BLUE: no pyros 7) BAD BOY: no pyros 8) IF YOU: no pyros 9) LIES: no pyros 10) Seungri - STRONG BABY: no pyros 11) Let’s Talk About Love: no pyros 12) Daesung - WINGS: no pyros
13) TOP - Doom DaDa: loud 🎆 at “MASS MEDIA” (TOP will be on top of the moving stage, outside of the risk zone)
14) Taeyang - Eyes Nose Lips: no pyros 15) GD - intro rap to Good Boy: no pyros 16) GDYB - Good Boy: no pyros 17) GD - Crooked: no pyros
18) SOBER: 🎆 when 2nd chorus starts
(Daesung “Maenjeongsini nan himdeureo”, after YB’s “hey taxi taxi” part) 🎆 when “la lalala la” starts, right after YB’s “Maenjeongsini nan himdeureo Amugeosdo hal suga eopseo Maenjeongsini nan jeil silheo Neo eopsin jamdeul suga eopseo (GD usually says "everybody jump now”, then the fireworks will go off)
19) BAE BAE: no pyros
20) Fantastic Baby: 🎆 at first chorus (goes off once at the first “DANCE”) 🔥 (many times) at chorus after Daesung’s part (the one where he goes “ganeun geo yaa~~ aah~~”) → fire only on main stage, sub stage is safe
21) WE LIKE 2 PARTY: no pyros
22) HANDS UP: this is a very risky one 🔥 during the very first “HEY HO, HEY HO” part (main stage and sub stage both) lots of 🎆 (main and sub stage) after the “put your hands up, now put your hands up, now everybody put your hands up”-part, last 🎆 goes off when “HEY HO” starts again, followed by 🔥
23) band introduction: no pyros 24) - 25) will be different encore songs, usually BAE BAE will be the last one. These last songs usually have no pyros anymore, they’re all used up by then.
If you notice anything wrong in that list or have any questions or suggestions etc, best contact me on twitter (@mshinju); I’m not really often here on tumblr 😅
It has been some time since my last follow forever and I will soon reach my 3k of cutie-patootie followers I have decided to create yet another post to express my feelings towards you guys. Despite the fact I am quite lousy at talking to you and even if I do I am the cheesiest person out there but I would like to say thank you to both all the people I have met here so far (you know who you are, ilu) and the people I have not yet talked to but their presence makes my dash (and usually mood a lot better).
Since I run an extremely multifandom blog, the list includes a variety of blogs. Feel free to follow and talk to any of them because they are all amazing!