Comet is the only thing I care about if it doesn't win I'm gonna cry
Like. I can’t even explain it I’m too invested in this show. I’m going to infodump about it because I’m so sad that DEH might beat it out for the tony and it doesn’t even deserve to.
-While you are walking in it gives you a Cold War / modern Russia vibe. The walls of the imperial are covered in posters and I remember reading the word pussy a lot which made me happy.
- The guy at the merch stand was so sweet! No one else was there yet so I just was like “ are you open?” And he helped me pick a shirt ( the red shirt with the family tree/ prologue lyrics was his favorite and I bought it bc I love it too.)
- All the ushers were so nice! I was wearing a shirt that said “ so broke can’t pay attention” and a lot of them read it and told me it was funny.
- the usher for my actual seat talked to me about DEH and I told her I loved it but it annoyed me when everyone kept saying ’ oh yeah it has 9 tony noms’ and I was like “ well… comet has 12!” And she laughed and we Bonded™
- did I mention I was alone for like the first hour I was in the theatre because I ran in at 7 without my mom and sister. They wanted to eat their food and I was like “NO COMET”
- I was hungry because I’d skipped dinner?? The comet gods threw food at me.
- The girl who talked to our section was the best. Also I was the only person who read war and peace in my section which made me feel Important™
- Natasha’s “NO!” When Andrey tells her he’s going off to war and prologue starts
- the door!!!
- o Sonya
- private and intimate life gave me chills. Gelsey Bell gives me chills. She was so genuinely scared and I just wanted to run down there and hug her and tell her it would all be okay.
- an old woman was chose for bolkonsky’s lover and she was so happy it was so sweet
- “I KNOW THEYLL LIKE ME!” *pause* “EVERYONE HAS ALWAYS LIKED ME!”
- getting stools into those tables took a little while but it was the best thing I ever saw.
- no one else was so powerful. It’s one of my favorite songs that I’ve like, ever heard, and Denee rocked it. Honestly the little things I noticed from her I applied to my singing it ( it’s a song I’m working on in vocal) and it helped so much. God bless Denee Benton.
- The opera was AWESOME. Gelsey again as opera singer made me die. Her voice is so strong and good and perfect.
- stop touching dolokhov stop touching dolokhob Helene stop stop stop
- the whole “ where is dear Pierre” thing with Marya gently reminding Helene that she IS married to Pierre made me smile
- WHEN THE RIP TBE BLOOD OFF ANDREY I CRY
- Anatole get back behind that door you little shit
- you are not allowed to walk down stairs like that Anatole stop
-Helene please stop looking at your brother like that he’s your brother stop
- Natasha stop looking at him
- Anatole stop looking at her
- stop whispering in french Anatole you smooth fuck
- GIVE HER HER FLOWER BACK ANATOLE PUT IT BACK PUT IT BACK PUT IT BAAAAAAAAACK.
- you will NOT go to that ball Natasha u sit down and pick up a coloring book or something you literal child
-when Pierre says “ oh dear Andrey’s betrothed.” Anatole shakes his hand and goes “ ehhh ” like he’s saying not for long
- the entire scene before the duel hurts so much Pierre doesn’t understand except he does
- *shot comes from Fedyas gun* Pierre, with his arms out ready to die stays still for a few beats before doubling checking to make sure that he has indeed survived
- HELENE LOOKS SO PISSED AT HIM.
- dust and ashes is my anthem I have never related to anything so hard. Protect Pierre. Get him medical help. I want to see him loved.
-DENEE BENTON STRIPPING-ISH ON STAGE TO JUST A CORSET AND UNDERWEAR ( I’m sure she has a Leo under it)?? MY GAY LITTLE HEART DID NOT SURVIVE.
- Helene takes the necklace Andrey put around Natasha’s neck when he left. Nat looks distressed until it is replaced by pearls and she gets distracted by the shiny.
- the ball is so painful please Anatole no more
- when Anatole and Natasha stand together In front of 9 flood lights then the door closes? I die
- the door closing makes it final and I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it
- Natasha’s costume change is great you can see how teeny Denee is
- Natasha gushing about how much she loves Anatole to the crowd makes me cry
- Pierre you gentle giant plz stop drinking
-that’s right Sonya. Roast her.
- Natasha no longer says “ he’s my master and I am his slave.” In the genius annotations of the off broadway cast Dave says that the line might change because he knows how it looks to have an African American woman sing that about a white man. He said it was up to Denee to decide what she was comfortable with, and in the show it wasn’t there. ( I’m glad Denee stopped saying something she wasn’t okay with)
-oh Sonya nothing is your fault you little gerbil please calm down and realize you aren’t responsible for Natasha
-THE PLAN FOR NATALIE ROSTOVAS ABDUCTION HAD ALL BEEN-
- balaga is such a fun song. I didn’t get egg shakers but everyone who did seemed to have a good time!
- during the abduction when Anatole says not yet and pauses, Lucas draws it out a ton. One of the people next to me tried shaking her egg to get it started up again and he just looked at us and said “ no.”
-Natasha is so excited to go with him I hate it. Also the violin is amazing as it always is in that show.
- yOU WILL NOT WNTER MYYY HOUSE S C O UN D R E L.
- Denee runs up to what looks like a sink (?) and you can see her miming taking arsenic.
-Pierres reality check kills me. He’s been telling himself he’s worthless nothing matters and he probably hasn’t gone outside in a long time, and then someone’s asking for him for his friend.
-what?? whAt? WHAT???
- Anatole sobbing in Helene’s lap is good and terrible at the same time. She strokes his hair, and it makes me die.
- DRAG HIM PIERRE. THREATEN THE BAD MAN.
- when Anatole leaves Pierre and him throw his bag around for a bit.
- Natasha very ill is so sad I cried then
-in Andrey and Pierre, Andrey is so tired. He’s holding the letters with anger, like he doesn’t want to touch them anymore. It makes me upset because only about 25 songs ago he clutched them to his heart.
- when Andrey says ’ never speak of that’ he holds Pierre up on his tip toes by his shirt. On “ again” he punches Pierre in the chest and runs down to his fathers throne. He sits there and the tension never leaves him as he grips the arms of the chair. Mary tries to fret over him, but he waves her away.
- Natasha and Pierre is the saddest song too. Natasha is so small in her room plain, baggy white nightgown and no shoes. The emotions in that song are so high. Natasha climbs up the stairs as Pierre starts the “ if I were not myself” part of the song, and hesitates with each kind thing he says.
- Pierre stops after “I” and I think he only continues because he sees that Natasha has heard him and that she tenses at the word.
- “UNABLE TO FIND THE SLEEVES.”
- the comet is a good prop I love the comet #gayiconthecomet
- the stage door was so amazing. All the actors were the sweetest. I’m super terrible at names so I apologize if I just call someone their character name.
-Paul Pinto came out and instead of saying “ I loved your performance and my friends did as well” I said “ my friends love you and told me to say hi” he looked a little hurt and said “oh, well tell your friends I said hi, I guess.” I have hurt the best man on this planet and I can never make it up
- I told the guy who plays dolokhov that he was amazing and I cried very hard and he said “ oh well that’s what we always want, isn’t it?”
- PEARL ( an ensemble member) SIGNS IN PURPLE. I ASKED HER WHY SHE SAID IT WAS BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO BE DIFFERENT SO I WOULD REMEMBER HER.
- josh came out even though he had somewhere to be. He went to the end of the line and worked his way up.
- josh has the kindest eyes, he could stab me and I would apologize for getting blood on his knife. He also has a baby face and a beanie. I love him.
There’s more, like a lot about the set so if you want to hear me infodump about comet please let me know kids
the part in the iron giant where hogarth drinks too much espresso and starts ranting about “im not smarter than everyone else i just do the stupid homework and if everyone else just did the stupid homework they could move up too” is literally so funny and relatable
One couple came up to me, quite excitedly and said that my voice was-he [the husband] compared my voice to his wife’s vagina! Which I didn’t get! I have no idea, but the wife was like “It’s true!!” So she’s in on it and I was drinking a giant glass of milk at the time and just spit everything out. I was scared to ask about that. Haha, like the acoustics must be incredible!
“Andre used to ask me to get him six bottles of Mateus wine and ice them down,” former wrestler Gerald Brisco told the Tampa Bay Times. “He would drink those before we went to the ring and no one could tell.” SOURCE
A/N: As you probabbly already know, I love jealous Dean, so yeah… Also this is the first time I write from character POV so let me know if you like it or not…
When you met the boys, you instantly had a special connection with Sam. You also were the youngest sibling, but in your case, your older sister died years ago while you were hunting. You spent a lot of time with him, laughing all the time and you even had special jokes that only you could understand.
And Dean… Well, that was different. You enjoyed his company, of course, but you felt completely different around him. With Sam, he was your best friend and you loved him like an older brother, but with the other Winchester… You couldn’t name the feelings you had. And maybe you were too afraid to accept you were falling for him.
met Y/N, she had a special thing with Sam. She spent a lot of time with him,
always together, always laughing and hell… They even had special jokes I could
And without knowing or having control of it, I started to feel something for her. Of course, she’s beautiful, but she’s also a good damn huntress, she could take down the world if she wanted it and she makes me crazy without knowing it. And I was so jealous, yes, jealous of my own brother.
Summary: You are currently getting your PhD in Art History, your dissertation being about The Power of Nudity in Art. Your advisor recommends you switch from being her TA to another professor because she feels her health is declining and wants you to get the best help/advice from someone new. She recommends Dr. James Barnes and believes he will be of great help to you. Things don’t turn out as you plan.
A/N: Aaaand they’re back! Let me know if you want to be tagged. I don’t know why tumblr is not letting me tag some people.