Tagged by the most lovely @serensama , bless you for thinking of me!
5 Things You’ll Find in my Bag
- Chapstick/various lipsticks
- my wallet
- car keys
- so many drugs for all of the things
- my dope necklace that is also a secret usb stick!
5 Things You’ll Find in my Bedroom
- my vanity with all my makeup, hair stuff jewelry, etcetc
- A TV with an xbox 360
- a drawer filled with….
- A little ghost nightlight guy from ikea that was for when my kid slept in our room but i liked him so much he stays
- All of the clothes. SO many clothes.
5 Things I’ve Always Wanted to Do
- Go to Europe!! A Eurotrip visiting everywhere has been a dream for a long time.
- Perform again. I miss singing, dancing and acting so much. Karaoke helps fill the hole.
- Ride all the rides at Disney World/Universal Studios. I love rollercoasters.
- Take my husband on his dream vacation to Japan
- Get paid to read, even if it was a beta reader. That’s the dream.
5 Things that Make Me Happy
- Reading & writing
- My husband & tiny smol human.
- So so many fictional characters.
- Food. Just… all of the food. And booze.
- My friends. I’d be so lost without those assholes, I love them.
5 Things I’m Currently Into
- Mystic Messenger (ofc)
- D. GRAY MAN OMGGG
- I just got the latest book in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series so I am about to be all up in dat
- ok it’d be easier if I just list “all anime I have watched & loved”
5 Things on my To-Do List
- apply for this job that idk if I want but I feel like I should apply for :/
- figure out wtf to do for dinner.
- get supplies for my kid’s first birthday aaAAAAAAA
- give myself a heckin break and do something just for me (whether that be reading, writing, napping, taking a 10 hr bath.. just me time)
- put laundry away
5 Things People May Not Know About Me
- I was a spotlight whore back in my day… I did competitive singing, choir, musicals, plays, dance, and colorguard (well, for one year) during my high school days. I miss it all immensely.
- I got married at 19 and I have been with my husband since I was 15.. so for about 13 years now I’ve been stuck with him?? we’re ridiculous.
- I am amazing at trivia because I remember the most asinine information about all the things. I’ve won many bar trivia nights to prove this.
- I am an extremely fast reader and have been known to finish several books in a day… which makes things expensive. And annoying to others.
- I have two corgis named Eevee and Winry and they are nubby and dumb and the fucking BEST and I love their sweet noses.