Happy Anniversary! I am not here since the beginning, only discovering this wonderful group in 2013 after only knowing the name of “Infinite” before, not the group itself. I am not sure how long you will be together, how long you will stay on this current path, but despite all of that I am still very grateful for your existence, grateful for the joy you have given me, grateful for all the things you have inspired me to be. It has been four years, and I don’t regret becoming a fan of you, and probably will ever regret it. The future is uncertain for all of us, but I hope every member will only walk on a flowery road from now on.
1. Myungsoo- a wide variety of angles, facial expressions, and props. Knows exactly how to pop his dimples or part his lips to make the girls and boys go wild. +10 points for every time he’s taken a selfie with his cat.
2. Hoya- great command of his eyebrows. Consistent angle, but not so consistent that every selfie looks the same. A+ smoulder, but sometimes his smile screams “I’m at a family gathering and someone just asked me if I’ve found a girlfriend, but I’ve been single for five years.”
3. Woohyun- very cute, very pouty. Takes the expression “everybody has a good side” too seriously: his angle is 95% the right side of his face, 5% of the left. Will he ever reveal the left of his face?
4. Sunggyu- charming array of selfies, including the 50% of selfies which were taken to mock Sungjong. Has found a 45 degree angle which makes his eyes look bigger, but in turn makes him look about 7 years old.
5. Sungjong- selfies are below him, gets people to take gorgeous photos of himself posing dramatically (Sunggyu’s right- who takes those photos???) when we do get selfies, too many filters. Let’s stick to the modelling shots.
6. Dongwoo- 50% face, 50% hair. Takes selfies more for fun than to look good, which can be adorable but also can result in him looking a little… Strange.