the biggest tag ever
@joz-stankovich tagged me in this because they are so sweet and kind, bless.
1. DRINK: water, I’m lame.
2. PHONE CALL: today at work, I call patients all day long. Last personal call was to the doc for my kid.
3. TEXT MESSAGE: my last text was to a group text with my husband and our two friends - “We still bringing yeungling to Denver though, right??” (We leave for Denver Comic Con on Thursday morning and Yeungling is a good ass beer, ok???)
4. SONG YOU LISTENED TO: Black Sheep - Metric
5. TIME YOU CRIED: Oh god, probably two days ago or so?
-6. DATED SOMEONE TWICE: yes, then I married him, so it worked out alright.
7. KISSED SOMEONE AND REGRETTED IT: eh, not really?
8. BEEN CHEATED ON: yes
9. LOST SOMEONE SPECIAL: Yeah - my husband’s granny passed away last year, and we were super close. She always supported us even when we were young and dumb, and inspired me to become a nurse so she is missed immensely.
10. BEEN DEPRESSED: yes
11. GOTTEN DRUNK AND THROWN UP: ugh yes, though its been quite some time since that’s happened (thank god)
LIST 3 FAVORITE COLORS:
12-14: purple, black, red
IN THE LAST YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. MADE NEW FRIENDS: Yes! I’ve made so many awesome friends through tumblr and mystic messenger, it’s kind of crazy and I love it.
16. FALLEN OUT OF LOVE: no
17. LAUGHED UNTIL YOU CRIED: Yes, so many times, most recently yesterday. My husband took me on a date to celebrate our dating anniversary (13 years we’ve been together, wtf) and was being stupid in Target and I couldn’t handle it
18. FOUND OUT SOMEONE WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU: yeah, but that stuff doesn’t really bother me.
19. MET SOMEONE WHO CHANGED YOU: Yes - in the last year, I met my daughter, and she’s changed me the most.
20. FOUND OUT WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE: I mean, I’ve always known. There are a few people I’m not as close with but I wouldn’t say we aren’t still friends. Life happens.
21. KISSED SOMEONE ON YOUR FACEBOOK LIST: Yes, I kiss my husband daily (I can almost hear @feelsgood-anon saying GAAAAAAAAY)
22. HOW MANY OF YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS DO YOU KNOW IN REAL LIFE: All of them. I don’t use FB as much as I used to but I keep it pretty private.
23. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS: a cat Harlow, and two corgis - Eevee & Winry.
24. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR NAME: I’ve never been a huge fan of my name but I’m used to it, I don’t even know what I would change it to.
25. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY: Every year for my birthday, God blesses me with a new Star Wars movie (seriously, they either come out near or on my birthday - December 15th) so it usually evolves going to see those. Last year we saw Rouge One & I also did a Krampus Pub Crawl and it was awesome.
26. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP: 11:30 pm, 12:40 am, 1:30 am, 4:00 am, and then for good at 6:33 am (thanks a lot, tiny human).
27. WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT: Sleeping, I’m an old ass woman.
28. NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN’T WAIT FOR: I’m so excited for Denver Comic Con this weekend! A week away from work in a different city, dressing up and nerding out with my friends. It’s gonna be dope.
29. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM: December. I live across the country from my family.
30. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE: Oh god, I’m really not sure? I wish I could spend more time doing things that I love and figuring out myself, I guess.
31. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING RIGHT NOW: I am watching The Bachelorette because I have a trash kink and I enjoy screaming about it weekly with @zombolouge
32. HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO A PERSON NAMED TOM: My first crush was on a kid named Tommy if that counts.
33. SOMETHING THAT IS GETTING ON YOUR NERVES: Work being stupid.
34. MOST VISITED WEBSITE: Tumblr, AO3, my email, reddit.
35. MOLE/S: I don’t have any, just some freckles.
36. MARK/S: I have a scar from an ice skate (lmao true story) on my wrist, two surgical scars (one on each wrist) from my carpal tunnel surgery, a c-section scar, a scar on my knee from a door jam, and numerous tattoos and piercings.
37. CHILDHOOD DREAM: A singer who ONLY sang slow songs. Obviously.
38. HAIRCOLOR: Right now, it’s bright red again (yaaaassss). Naturally, I’m poop brown.
39. LONG OR SHORT HAIR: In general, or mine? Mine’s medium ish I guess.
40. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE: Saeyoung, Jumin, Zen, Masamune, & @serensama
41. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF: I like to think I’m funny and I’m fun to be around? Physically probably my eyes.
42. PIERCINGS: my ears & my nose.
43. BLOODTYPE: B+!!!
44. NICKNAME: Jackie is a nickname, haha. My real name is Jacqueline. Other than that? Jack, Kiki, JG, Nurse, Hey you, Have you ever seen that show Nurse Jackie?, Babe, Mama, Babes, other inappropriate names my husband gives me.
45. RELATIONSHIP STATUS: married
46. ZODIAC: Sagittarius & Dragon
47. PRONOUNS: she/her
48. FAVORITE TV SHOW: I recently just finished The Handmaids Tale, Seraph of the End, and American Gods, they were awesome. Game of Thrones, Westworld, Stranger Things, and so many anime that I probably shouldn’t list.
49. TATTOOS: I have 7 - a huge shoulder/back lace piece, a sugar skull & French phrase on my back, a sparrow on my chest, a tree of life on my hip, a shooting star on left foot, and a phrase in Italian on my right foot. I need mooooooreeee
50. RIGHT OR LEFT HAND: right
51. SURGERY: bilateral carpal tunnel surgery bc I’m an old ass birch, c-section, wisdom teeth removal.
52. HAIR DYED IN DIFFERENT COLOR: My hair has been every color, haha. I’ve been dying it since I was 13. Brown, Blonde, Red, Pink, Purple, Blue, Orange/copper, combinations of all of those.
53. SPORT: I like watching football, hockey & baseball
55. VACATION: I’ve been on a bunch throughout my life all over, though my most recent favorite was my trip to Mexico with husband & friends after his most recent deployment.
56. PAIR OF TRAINERS: I legit couldn’t think what trainers were?? why am I so stupid??? Probably my grey chucks.
57. EATING: dick. I mean… what?
58. DRINKING: nothing, currently.
59. I’M ABOUT TO: fart around on tumblr, catch up on AO3
61. WAITING FOR: Wednesday to be over with, so I can get ready for my long weekend and Denver!
62. WANT: uhhhh a million dollars? not to work tomorrow? A PONY.
63. GET MARRIED: I already did, hopefully won’t need to do that again
64. CAREER: I am a Registered Nurse & BSN and I currently work in a Gastroenterology & Hepatology clinic.
WHICH IS BETTER
65. HUGS OR KISSES: I love hugs but there is just something special about kisses.
66. LIPS OR EYES: eyes
67. SHORTER OR TALLER: I’m pretty fucking short, so I need someone taller to reach all of the things.
68. OLDER OR YOUNGER: eh, I don’t really care.
70. NICE ARMS OR NICE STOMACH: oooooh arms
71. SENSITIVE OR LOUD: I like both.
72. HOOK UP OR RELATIONSHIP: I’m a relationship kinda gal.
73. TROUBLEMAKER OR HESITANT: I’m a well known troublemaker, woops.
HAVE YOU EVER:
74. KISSED A STRANGER: No. Well, kind of? I kissed a girl who I didn’t realize I knew but apparently we went to high school together.
75. DRANK HARD LIQUOR: of course, probably more than I should.
76. LOST GLASSES/CONTACT LENSES: Not my glasses but I’ve totally lost contacts and it suuuucks
77. TURNED SOMEONE DOWN: yup
78. SEX IN THE FIRST DATE: No
79. BROKEN SOMEONE’S HEART: Yes, though it was never intentional :/
80. HAD YOUR HEART BROKEN: yes.
81. BEEN ARRESTED: nooooo
82. CRIED WHEN SOMEONE DIED: of course
83. FALLEN FOR A FRIEND: yes, this is how most of my relationships started.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
84. YOURSELF: on occasion
85. MIRACLES: sometimes
86. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT: No. I like the idea? But not realistically.
87. SANTA CLAUS: No, though my dad had us fooled FOR YEARS. He even got us gold buttons with the initials ‘SC’ on them and said they were from Santa. He was a sneaky bastard.
88. KISS IN THE FIRST DATE: sure? I haven’t been on a date with not my husband since I was 15 soooooo
89. ANGELS: Of course, it’s the only way I can describe some of the cherubs I’ve met through here.
90. CURRENT BEST FRIENDS NAME: I have many different people that I would consider my best friends that I talk to daily, but if I had to pick one, It’d be my husband probably - Aulin.
91. EYE COLOR: green!
92. FAVORITE MOVIE: Too many to name, once again (i’m awful at picking favorites) but Howl’s Moving Castle & The Princess Brides are two classics.
This thing is a BEAST so I won’t tag anyone - if you are interesting in doing this, consider this your tag!