Rfa + V + Saeran reacting to a tomboy MC who also happens to love SOME cute things and dgaf about her supposed image/reputation? Like, her definition of cute is pretty broad, but some of it falls under the common perception of 'cute'.
UGH YES BREAK GENDER ROLES!! Honestly, this is sort of like me too! I’m not…really traditionally feminine but I still like to wear cute makeup and have stuffed animals. GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT
- Yoosung liked the fact that MC was into a lot of sports
- He loved cheering her on and seeing how #savage she was
- Sometimes it gave him anxiety because he was afraid she would get hurt
- But most of the time he was super into it and would love supporting her!
- What he thought was adorable though
- Was that after a game, MC went to get changed
- So he went into MC’s room
- And as she changed into a pair of basketball shorts and a tanktop
- He noticed that on her bed was a HUGE collection of plushies
- Very cute adorable plushies
- Looking at the girl standing next to the bed in her current attire
- With scrapes and bruises and some dirt on her face from the game
- It was hard to put two and two together
- When he mentioned it, she picked one of the plushies (a whale, he noted with a grin)
- And she hugged it to her chest with a small pout.
- “What? I like to collect them. They’re good.”
- But he thought it was so cute?
- MC and Seven were up all night watching action movies
- It was MC’s favorite movie genre
- Honestly, she despised romantic comedies
- She always shouted at the main characters for being sappy and idiots
- “STOP SUCKING FACE AND REALIZE THAT HE’S A BUM, SANDRA”
- Anything too cheesy or romantic made her start to pretend gag
- Her ragging on the main characters or the storyline was amusing for Seven, though, so sometimes he forced her to watch them
- When anything intense happened in the movie, MC was always yelling
- “SHOOT HIM!! SHOOT HIM!! HE’S GONNA GET AWAY!!”
- “CAN YOU JUST DEFUSE THE BOMB NOW YOU DIPSHIT”
- But one thing Seven could not get over were her texts
- They were so cute?
- After she left, she texted him almost immediately
- ‘i had a great time, thanks for inviting me
- ‘tbh the effects were super fake looking (╯︵╰,)’
- ‘next time we should get popcorn with caramel~
- ‘i miss you already (ι´Д｀)ﾉ’
- The use of emojis and cute words was new, but it was super adorable to see two different sides of MC!
- Zen does enjoy getting fresh air, it helps him recharge and think a bit
- So when he suggests going hiking with MC, she’s super in
- He knew she would be, she loves going outside more than he does
- She’s always the first one to get covered in mud, explore dangerous areas and poke the gross bugs they see on the trail
- So the two of them decided to meet at the park since he had rehearsals that morning
- Once he showed up, sure enough, MC was wearing her scuffed hiking boots, practical pants and a long sleeved henley, hair up in a ponytail
- But her face…
- She had on a full face of perfect, pristine makeup
- Highlight was popping, eyeliner was a beautiful cat eye, contour carving out those cheekbones
- Zen was kind of confused.
- “MC why do you have makeup on?”
- “What do you mean?” MC is also confused
- “Well, I mean…we’re going to be hiking…”
- “Setting spray and waterproof makeup,” replied MC like it was the most obvious thing in the world (jeez Zen you’re a MUSICAL ACTOR you should KNOW about HARDCORE MAKEUP)
- Jumin had never seen MC in a dress or skirt
- Pants all the way or No Pants At All
- She also didn’t tend to wear fancy tops
- In fact (I am ashamed to say this was me in 5th grade) MC’s favorite outfit was an old soccer team t-shirt and athletic shorts
- Their hair was usually always up in a ponytail
- Of course, Jumin never thought it was odd and always loved whatever they wore because heck, MC was wearing it
- One day, Jumin got invited to a super fancy dinner thing and of course, he asked MC if they wanted to go
- She said yes and seemed super excited!
- The night of the dinner, Jumin remembered how she tended to dress and began to Sweat
- What if she showed up in….athletic shorts..???
- Whatever, it was MC. he loved her and he would defend her
- But when he picked her up, he was stunned
- MC was a vision in a gorgeous navy blue 50′s style dress with a tiny red cherries print and white accents
- Their heels were navy blue but not too high
- Jumin could not stop staring
- “What? I like a good 50′s dress,” said MC, grinning and twirling around
- They were 20 minutes late
- Jaehee knows Judo
- MC wants to learn Judo
- It makes sense
- Jaehee is impressed with how into Judo MC is
- And how intense MC gets??
- Like, she’s not afraid to get the shit beaten out of her while learning a move
- And the way she trains is A+ too
- Jaehee just stands there watching MC with a small smile on her face
- Her student is (attractive) and talented
- MC then suggests going to the store so that she can buy more exercise clothes to practice in
- Jaehee goes with
- And ends up Suffering
- Because MC wants to shop for a very long time?
- She didn’t really strike Jaehee as a person who likes to shop a lot
- But her arms are laden with clothes and other items
- But then she comes up to Jaehee and is like “I picked out these sweaters for you. I think they would make your eyes pop really well!”
- And Jaehee can’t help but feel touched and flustered
- If anything happened to MC
- Anything at all
- She was immediately cursing
- Loud and proud too (like jesus MC can you tone it dowN I DON’T WANT TO BE BLIND AND DEAF)
- V was used to it by now
- If he heard a ‘thump’ he was also bound to hear
- “JESUS FUC-” and so on
- He was actually impressed by how many curse words she could make up by stringing random things together
- Did she tone it down in public?
- She once tripped and screamed “mothERFUCKER” in front of a child, who gasped loudly and dramatically
- It was just another thing about MC that V loved (although he wished she wouldn’t do it in front of children)
- V played piano sometimes, but as his sight began to go, he didn’t as often
- He still could through memory, his fingers moving a tad slow on the keys
- One day, as he was idly plucking through a song, he heard a clear, light, feminie voice accompany him
- He knew it was MC– who else could it be?
- She continued, her beautiful voice giving him inspiration to move his fingers faster on the piano
- Who knew that such a vulgar mouth could produce such pretty sounds?
- MC is ready to Throw Down
- All the god damn time
- (Her temper is too big for her got damn body)
- Saeran actually always worries she’s going to fight someone on the street
- She screams “FIGHT ME” at strangers??
- Once when they were at carnival she punched someone for looking at Saeran wrong
- And with her siblings, she tussles constantly
- Even with Zen (who learned the hard way to never challenge MC to a wrestling competition)
- Because of her fights, she would also have bruises or scrapes
- Sometimes her knuckles would be bruised too and Saeran would stroke his thumb over them with a small, worried frown
- But as he quickly found out, MC also loved to bake
- It was surreal to see her scraped, bruised knuckles steadily pipe baby pink frosting on a cupcake
- And for her body, which was usually vibrating with anger, to be perfectly still as she arranged chocolate pieces around the edge of a cake
- All her creations were super cute and were, of course, delicious
- Although her tendencies to fight everything that ever existed ever sometimes worried Saeran, he could always count on her making him brownies if he was upset