okay all jokes aside We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together is one of Taylor’s most iconic songs simply because she’s so sassy in it like,
“I remember when we broke up, the first time” and “when you said you needed "space” what?” or “baby, I miss you and swear I’m gonna change,trust me.” or “remember how that last for a day?” or “we are never ever ever getting back together……. like……. e v e r..” or “I’m really gonna miss you picking fights” or “with some indie record thats MUCH cooler than mine” and most importantly, “UGGHH, so he calls me up and hes like, “i still love you,” and I’m like…. I’m jus.. I mean this is e x h a u s t i n g ya know??? like we are never getting back together, like ever!” pls dont ignore WANEGBT simply bec it sounds pop-ish
The key to being a boss hoe is loving yourself, and reminding yourself that you👏are👏the👏shit👏. I know this is easier said than done sometimes, so here are some tips to change your self perspective, and honestly to change your life.
1. I know this is going to sound cliche, but eating healthy and exercising does WONDERS. Taking care of yourself
physically is a huge aspect of taking care of yourself mentally, as it balances out hormones, produces endorphins, and makes you generally look and feel better.
2. For body confidence: take selfies. Take several. Try out different filters, angles, and lighting and see what you look best in. If you’re comfortable, even take some nudes or lingerie pics to boost your ego. Snapchat has a feature called My Eyes Only where you can passcode protect any pictures you don’t want people seeing to keep all of your selfies and nudes.
3. Cut off people who treat you like shit. Cut off people who aren’t important to you. Cut off people that contribute nothing to geting you where you want to be. Delete numbers, block social media accounts, whatever you have to do. Be civil if you interact with them, but do not let them suck you in.
4. Learn to say no. Say no to things that make you uncomfortable, or things that hurt you, or things that may put the things you work hard for at risk. You are not obligated to do anything that you don’t want to do. Say no, and don’t apologize, because it is your RIGHT to say no.
5. Take yourself on a date. Go for a walk, see a movie, eat at your favorite restaurant/cafe. I like to make a habit of doing this once at least every couple of weeks, for some alone time.
6. If you’re comfortable, or at least willing to try, masturbate. Invest in a sex toy, or rely on your fingers, and go to town. Physical pleasure can do *wonders* for your mood and your self confidence.
7. Do your hair/makeup/wardrobe the👏way👏you👏want👏. Pick out looks that you KNOW flatter you, and invest in more items and styles like it. Toss/donate clothes or items you don’t like, and make sure that the only things in your vanity/closet are things that you know you slay in.
8. Make playlists that make you feel like a boss ass bitch. Beyonce, Rihanna, 5H, Nicki, and Ciara are some personal faves of mine, but any songs that make you feel sexy or in charge will do. Listen to them in the car, during your workout, just laying around, etc.
9. Every month, reserve a day to treat yourself; do some yoga or workout, take an epsom salt bath instead of a shower, soak your feet (warm water+baking soda in a little bucket=super duper soft feet), paint your nails, do your eyebrows, do a face mask, meditate, read a book, knit, draw, paint, go for a walk, get a massage. Develop a monthly routine to have a day for yourself and do whatever it is that makes you feel best.
10. Invest in a freakum dress; everybody needs one outfit (doesn’t even have to be a dress) that you know DAMN well you look fine in. Mine is a black bodycon dress with ribbed sides and black heels, I look and feel like a bad bitch in it. When you feel down, put on ya freakum dress. Look in the mirror, examine your angles, hype yourself tf up because you fuckin slayyy boo
11. Educate yourself. Pick a topic that you want to learn more about (it can be anything, from an artist to a particular science to a sport) and research it. Do one topic per week, and be amazed with how much you learn and absorb. Treating your brain is too often neglected, and being rich in knowledge is the best kind of rich you can be.
12. Keep a journal. Write out what you feel about yourself, what moves you have made to take care of yourself, and what situations you can work on. This will help you keep track of your self love progress, and you can look back at certain steps for motivation.
13. Give yourself something to look forward to each day. Pack a delicious lunch before you go to bed, make plans with a loved one, reserve an hour for your favorite show, lay out your favorite clothes the night before, plan a nap, whatever motivates you to wake up a little happier the next day.
14. Watch ASMR videos or podcasts (you can find them on YouTube). These are videos that focus solely on sounds (wrappers being crinkled, nails being tapped, whispering, etc.), and stimulating your senses. Some get a tingly feeling from listening to specific sounds, others find it easier to relax/focus. It sounds stupid, but it genuinelt changed my life.
15. If you genuinely feel that you need more than just self-help tutorials on Tumblr, do NOT be afraid to seek professional help. There are plenty of affordable, helpful therapists, hotlines, and counselors to assist you in any emotional conflicts that you may be having. It is nothing to be ashamed of, and it is not something to give up on if the first try at therapy doesn’t work out for you. If you feel you need it, please please please, seek help.
16. Quit drinking/smoking/doing drugs if you do any of them. This one should go without saying.
17. Make a bucket list; list places you want to go, things you want to do, concerts you want to see, and start doing them one by one.
18. When you make minor mistakes (a bad grade, a missed play in a sport, an embarrassing moment, etc), use the two minute rule; take two minutes to be upset, assess the situation, establish what you could’ve done differently, and move on. After two minutes, take the issue as a lesson, instead of as a mistake. Learning that you are human, and furthermore mentally establishing how to be a better one, is a HUGE aspect in self love.
19. Know your worth. You are a human being, capable of endless things. You have your own flaws, and your own talents, and your own assets that are unique and individual to YOU. You can wear whatever, sleep with whoever, date whoever, eat whatever, do whatever, as long as you 1) respect legal values and the values of others, and 2) remember your own value. Do not let anyone demean you, because you are more than someone’s critique of you.
That’s all I can think of for now. Love yourselves, babies. I know from personal experience that it’s hard to go from rock bottom to the throne, but I swear with patience and resilience, it can be done. My messages are open for anyone who needs to talk or has any questions. Stay safe, queens💞
☀️ - represents the basic self, who you are in general
☀️ - the ego and the core of people
How the sun affects each house
☀️ - wherever the sun is placed it indicates where the need to distinguish yourself lies, where you feel the need to stand out and shine just as the sun does! 🌅
☀️ - it also shows where you might need to expand and develop and where you may encounter obstacles
*the house that leo rules in your chart has a connection with the house your sun is placed in! 🏘
☀️ Sun in the houses 🏡
1st - the house of self
- people usually remember you. very outgoing and warm.🙋🏻
- you are very self aware and this can make you either very confident or insecure depending on how you react to other people’s opinions of you
- you have a strong and magnetic personality 💃🏾
- likes being the leader because you love being in charge and being recognized for your accomplishments
- you usually have a clear idea in your head of what you want to achieve in life and you are very determined to get what you want
- may be selfish if you forget to share the attention with other people
2nd - the house of possessions
- security is really important to you
- great willpower! can come off as stubborn because you expect other people to live according to your own ethics and views.
- thinks money is important and can be very good with handling money issues if you learn to save and not buy things that boost your self-worth💸
- wants to buy perfect gifts to loved ones that reflect their own taste🎁
- a need to protect the things and people that matter the most to you which can make you a bit possessive
- may buy things that look good instead of them being practical and useful. designer brands can boost your self confidence 🛍
- very helpful towards people you hold dear 😇
3rd - the house of communication
- needs excitement in life, you can become bored very easily if there’s nothing new for you to learn or experience
- loves learning new things which makes the learning process much easier for you, you may have had it very easy and a fun experience in school and been very good at learning new languages, public speaking or writing 📝
- very youthful because you are very energetic and curious about things in life!👶
- the quest for knowledge is what drives you and you love traveling, meeting new people and learning about different cultures. very open-minded!
- may have a big and wide social-circle. if they have siblings usually very close with them. 👬
- can come off as a know-it-all at times because you take great pride in your intellect 🤔
- very capable at motivating other people and can be a very successful leader 👩🏽💼
4th - the house of home and family
- puts energy in your family and bettering yourself
- you hate chaos and rather have a calm and comfortable environment around you.
- at home you want to feel cozy, it doesn’t take much to fulfill your basic needs in life and likes to be creative and expressive in your home environment ☺️
- as you mature in life you will be calm, practical and able to seeing the big picture of things
- has a need of control and can become upset or defensive when people offer their own opinions on a matter. you always think you know what is best for people and that may come off as being stubborn and controlling.
- usually works hard early in life to secure a stable future for yourself and people you love
- that one person that is best friends with their mum or dad and always does things with their family 👩👩👦👦
- can be a very good cook or loves cooking 🍽
5th - the house of pleasure
- very creative and self-expressive. 🎨 may be very interested in competitive sports, theater other hobbies and arts that attract many people
- wants to show off how unique and special they are (maybe with the help of their artistic talents) and can be very egotistic 💁🏼
- enjoys being in the spotlight, being social and loves parties. you really just want to enjoy life and can defiantly be “the life of the party”💃🏼
- can have issues with setting aside time for responsibilities and can also be very impulsive.
- as long as you get to express yourself and keep your motivation in life you will feel fulfilled
- you are a natural leader and know how to take charge. remember to not let your ego get in the way!
- loves romance and are very romantic. an active romantic life is important to you. ❣️
6th - the house of health
- likes being busy, works very hard and can become a workaholic. usually follows some sort of schedule. 📅
- have very high standards of themselves, may be a perfectionist, and can have a hard time receiving criticism. remember to not be so hard on yourself!
- you don’t shy away from a challenge and love overcoming obstacles 💪🏼
- the best person to have in a crisis because you are very logical and expect the unexpected
- may have to focus on taking time aside for yourself! try finding somewhere where you can be creative and expressive!
- you can be obsessed with geting praise from other people and you may need to learn to appreciate the effort you put in to things instead of the results you get 🎖
- loves animals and being to service to other people 🐕
7th - the house of partnerships
- may be very dependent on other people and has a great need to be in relationships. it’s important to not use other people to make your life enjoyable, try to embrace being alone and choosing to be so! instead of thinking of what makes other people happy focus on what makes you happy!👩❤️💋👩
- don’t like being alone and is usually very charming and tries to please other people.
- you feel a great need to things to be fair and equal and therefore you know how to compromise and restore peace. usually the mediator of friends, doesn’t like to see anyone fighting and is very helpful.
- you thrive of peace and harmony, you hate chaos and can be scared of change and new things in life⚖️
- can be a bit shy because you would rather hang out with people you already know instead of meeting new people and risking geting rejected. other people’s approval of you is very important to you.
- your self-worth is usually in the hands of people around you and has a need to just have someone close to them 👬
8th - the house of transformations
- life is taken very seriously and intense
- you can be determined to become very wealthy in life💵
- usually that person that feels things on a deeper level, basically deep af but doesn’t show their emotions to other people. 🤐
- very aware of things and observant. you don’t like superficial things and would rather get to the bottom and core of things and people. 🕵🏽
- likes to try new things, not afraid of unconventional things. can be very spiritual because real life bore you and you have a constant need to transform and improve in life.🔮
- you are not the person to open up first in a relationship. you are very protective of your own feelings because you don’t want to be rejected. it’s important that you try to open up to people in order to grow as a person. 🔐
9th - house of philosophy
- you love to learn and teach other people. very accepting of things you know little about. 👨🏻🎓
- you want humanity to live together in peace and have a very optimistic outlook on life and humanity 🌏
- wants to make the world a better place and this want of yours is very infectious to other people and you love connecting with other people
- spiritual and loves to travel. personal and spiritual enlightenment is very important to you. ☯️
- can be a bit naive because you usually focus on the positive sides of people and things.
- your own ideals can make you narrow-minded and get in the way of how you perceive reality
10th - the house of social status
- very ambitious about their own goals in life and usually wants to be the boss of things and is very good at controlling things📋
- can be a bit selfish when achieving their own goals
- self worth is all about possessions and your social status. you want to have power and feel respected. your image is very important to you and so is the image of people around you.👩🏿💼
- very authoritative and aren’t good at taking orders from people, therefore you usually want to work your way up in any career as fast as possible📈
- you don’t like settling for less and have very big and maybe unattainable goals in life but you are a hard worker and believe in yourself and therefore you are able to set these high goals for yourself
11th - the house of friendships
- friends are really important to you and they are usually like family to you! you are the kind of person that would never choose their partner over their friends 👫
- your friend circle is usually very long lasting and comes from all parts of life. you may have some unusual people as close friends or someone that maybe on the outside doesn’t match you. you are very attracted to people that are different. 👩🏽🎤
- a great team player and very good at networking. you’re very tolerant of people and don’t like to look down on them. you have this idea that you can save the world which explains your big ego. you are the kind of person that doesn’t like to or participate in mean gossip
- you have a trouble opening up to others and showing your true self. you enjoy being a part of something outside of yourself and helping others.
- your open mindset can make you come off as quirky because you have a different way of seeing things and describing things. people may misstake your weird descriptions of things as being less intelligent.
- very goal oriented and has a tendency to over schedule things because you want to do everything
12th - the house of the subconscious
- you are very strong behind the scenes. you can feel very awkward in social situations with strangers and be a total different person with your close friends (especially if you have your sun sign in an air or fire sign!) 🔥💨
- you have a very powerful inner strength and can go through a very big personal growth in life. 💪🏻
- a private person who needs and enjoy a lot of alone time. usually feels as few people really understands you.
- very imaginative and daydreams a lot which can make you get behind of chores and responsibilities💭
- there can be a big hinder in achieving your own goals and dreams because you feel as if you don’t deserve them! (well you do!!!😘) you deserve as much happiness as all the other people you help!
- compassionate and caring towards other people (even strangers!) and get satisfaction of being selfless🤝
shiro falls out of the ceiling tiles and into allura’s arms, along with 15 armed rebels and a couple of vegetables from earth. the entire episode is just him screaming, allura screaming, the paladins screaming, and the black lion kicking them all out. they never really figure out how exactly shiro got into the ceiling tiles but shiro says it has something to do with the vegtables.
the reunion episode between matt holt and shiro is just a complicationed dance routine with sam and pidge looking on in a mixture of shame and contempt. it has been months since they last saw each other. how do they know this. the entire dance is just the whole episode.
lotor is just a tiny alien in a huge mech suit, and once the paladins figure that out they put him in a glass jar and now hes a decortive item in the castle. the joke is that youre supposed to move it every time you see him to freak out someone. this ends badly as keith once woke up with it shoved down his shirt, and all of lance’s creams got replaced by several bad duplications of the jar. pidge is a master at this game as they can crawl through vents and place the jar of screaming prince lotor anywhere undetetced.
shiro’s makeup bag gets replaced by alien substances and winds up geting posioned because he used some crushed berries as eyeliner, and the episode is him runnin though the castle, arm activated and destroying a couple of walls looking for his damned eyeliner. allura helps.
hunk and pidge are working on shiros arm (which needed maintenance or something) and they discover it can be turned into any body part. they accidently turn it into a foot and cant change it back so its just shiro walking around the castle like normal only its a foot.
the cow, which had wandered off on its own in the castle, gets an entire episode thats just from the cow’s point of view. it raids the kitchen at night and loves the food goo. it crawls though the vents and often scares the heck out of pidge. it has a collection of stuff it stole, like several of keiths knifes, lances moisturizer, a rolling stones album, several pens and socks, an entire altean ballgown, and coran’s ponytail bands. prince lotor in a jar eventually winds up in it but no one cares.
lance does DOFA deez nuts on allura at least once. the episode consists of pidge and lance memeing the other paladins.
at one point someone adopts an alien cat. it hates hunk but loves keith. keith hates it and hunk loves it.
“every time you kill zarkon, theres a tinier zarkon that you can kill eaiser behind it. after you kill the last one, you become a god.” “lance put the redbull coffee down and put your shirt back on before i throw you into the pool.”
hunk swears, and everyone just stares. they suspect that hes a galra in disguise and try to anbush him while hes making cookies.
the paladins get into another time loop only when they get out of it, shiro and matt are 10 year olds, hunk lance and keith are maybe 4, and pidge is an infant. the episode is just allura, coran, and samuel holt just taking care of the children with their giant robot cats that also seemed to revert to kittens. lotor in a jar makes an appearence but its just him screaming for a couple minutes.
Danny had had his wisdom teeth removed. I think this is the most I’ve heard him speak in a month. After waking up, he mumbled the same odd tune over and over. Eventually, I realized it was the itsy bitsy spider and when I asked him about it, he responded, “There’sa spiiider on’the ceeeiiiliinnngg” He then pointed to a darker shape on the tile ceiling that, if I squint, resembles a arachnid.
That was the only adventure in the oral surgeon’s office. I was beginning to think it would be the only story I’d get to tell. Then we entered the GAV.
“The car has weapons!” Danny turned to me, panicked.
“It’s okay Danny, they only hurt ghosts.” I try to sound as soothing as possible, a hard thing when you’re choking back laughter.
“But I’m a ghost!!!” Here’s the story I was looking for.
“No you’re not.”
“I think I’d know if my son was dead…”
“No! I’moly half dead! Haf-ghos!” Fortunately, he was distracting himself. By trying to persuade me that he’s a ghost, he forgot about the “car weapons.”
“I switch backa forth!”
“Reaaaallyy?” Playing along seves two purposes. One, geting him into his seatbelt, and, well, Danny’s going to hate the story I tell at the dinner table tonight.
“I have a battle cry… IIIIImmmmm… I forgot’t”
“A battle cry, huh?”
“I’M GETTING SPIRITUALIZING!!!” I am unsure which startled me more, the shout or the flash of white light that engulfed my son. Danny Phantom sits in front of me, grinning wide.
“Seeeee, I told you!”
I had to wait for the drugs to where off before I could get a coherent explanation.
Based on this, sorry if its hard to read, I wanted Danny’s speech to seem realistic.
LETTER FROM EYRICKA KING, RECEIVED 11 JULY 2017 ====================================
HELLO HOW ARE YOU? FINE I HOPE AS FOR ME NOT DOING WELL AT ALL. THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL ME! SERIOUSLY I GOT BACK TO FRANKLIN ON FRIDAY JUNE 30ᵀᴴ AND I’VE BEEN IN THE BOX SINCE I WAS ATTACKED BY SOME SARGENTS UPON MY ARRIVAL BACK HERE AND THROWN IN THE BOX TO SILENCE ME. HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I GOT BACK TO FRANKLIN THE PUT ME IN A DORM WITH THE SAME GUY (INMATE) WHO TRIED HAVING SEX WITH ME AND WHEN I REFUSED TO HAVE SEX HE SPIT ON ME, YOU REMEMBER WHEN THAT INCIDENT HAPPENED BACK IN APRIL, AND THE PREA DEPUTY MS. SOUTHERS HAD ME MOVED TO A BETTER DORM. OK UPON MY ARRIVAL TO THE DORM THE INMATE CAME TO THE DOOR WITH 3 OTHER INMATES AND THREATENED
TO ATTACK ME IF I CAME INTO THE HOUSE. SO I IMMEDIATLY TOLD THE OFFICER THAT I COULD NOT LIVE IN THAT DORM AND FOR HIM TO CALL A SARGENT, HE DID JUST THAT. THE SARGENT ARRIVED IN A BLACK VAN WITH 2 OTHER SARGENTS AND HE IMMEDIATLY SAID IT 9:00 AT NIGHT I DON’T FEEL LIKE DEALING WITH THIS PUSSY FAGGOT CUFF HIM NOW THE OTHER SARGENTS THEN BEGAN RUFFING ME UP THEY SLAMMED ME FACE FIRST ON A BRICK WALL LUCKILY NOTHING SEVERE HAPPENED TO MY FACE BUT I WAS SLAMMED SO HARD ONTO THE WALL MY RIGHT BREAST INPLANT SWELLED UP EXTRA BIG AND IS BRUISED THEY BEGAN PUNCHING ME AND SAYING YOU ARE A MAN WHAT IS A FUCKING TRANSGENDER
I WAS CRYING AND BEGGING FOR THEM TO STOP BEATING ME ONE SARGENT SAID AINT THAT WHAT YOU LIKE YOU LIKE MEN TO MAN HANDLE YOU. THEY THEN THREW ME IN THE BACK OF THE VAN BEAT UP AND STILL CUFFED AND DROVE ME TO THE BOX AND STRIPPED ME NAKED AND THREW ME IN A CELL IVE BEEN IN THE SAME CELL SINCE, THEY ARE DENYING ME MEDICAL TREATMENT IVE BEEN ▦ IN SO MUCH PAIN AND SO OUT OF IT I HAVENT EATEN SINCE FRIDAY MORNING JUNE 30ᵀᴴ. ——– IM SO SCARED I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO REALLY HURT ME AND TRY TO SAY IT WAS A SUICIDE. PLEASE CONTACT EVERYBODY THE NEWS STATIONS CALL THE FACILITY ASK TO SPEAK WITH MS. SAUTHERS AND DEPUTY RONALD FOSTER HAVE ——– AND
——– HELP, CONTACT ——– ALSO I NEED OUT OF THE BOX BEFORE IT’S TO LATE I SWEAR ——– I THINK I MIGHT DIE IN HERE PLEASE HELP ME
I WROTE YOU 3 DIFFERENT TIMES SINCE THIS HAPPENED ONLY TO GET THE MAIL RETURNED TO ME SHREDDED UP IN PIECES, THANKS TO ONE GOOD OFFICER THAT CAME TO THE CELL TODAY AND TOLD ME HE SEE’S EVERYTHING THEY DOING TO ME AND THAT HE GOING TO MAKE SURE THIS LETTER GETES MAILED OUT. AGAIN ——– HELP ME DO EVERY AND ANYTHING YOU GUYS CAN TO GET ME OUT OF HERE. F2L IS MY ONLY HOPE.
THEY ONLY CARE ONCE YOU HAVE PEOPLE FROM THE OUTSIDE CALL IN. HAVE ——– CONTACT THE COMMISSIONER GUY THAT SHE BEEN SPEAKING WITH. ——– I DONT WANNA BE IN THE BOX I DID NOTHING WRONG HELP ME.
P.S. I PRAY THIS LETTER REACHES YOU.
==================================== Assist by calling these numbers:
Jason Effman…Head PREA person in Albany…518-457-3955 Franklin Correctional Facility: 518 483 6040. (You can ask to talk to Deputy Deb Southers or a sergeant). Office of Special Investigations Department of Corrections and Community Supervision (PREA office)…(518)-457-2653 Office of the Inspector General…(518) 474-1010
and demanding that Eyricka be transferred out of Franklin to a facility closer to NYC with protective custody that is *not* solitary confinement. Eyricka’s DIN# is 16A4486. If you call, reply to this post or reblog with a summary so that we can know what kind of impact we are having.
side note: just fyi, I feel as if these sign placements (no matter the sign) will be extra apparent if the house is empty from planets or if the planets in the house share the same elements/sign placements as the sign that is in the house so keep that in mind!!
🏠1st house(= your ascendant)
their first instinct in new environments and situations is to sooth and balance things and people
socializing is very natural to you, might even be one of your comfort zones
gives off charming and soothing energies which can make them easily liked and attractive even though they might not meet the beauty standards that society has
people might think you are fake because you don’t like starting conflicts or telling people what you really think if it’s controversial or has a chance of disturbing the social balance
probably the mediatior and diplomat, you are really good at understanding everybody’s points of views
not only do you want to sooth your surroundings you also try to keep up your appearance so that other people will find it pleasing
maybe straying away from intense or different clothing/make-up/hair not because they don’t want to but becasue they don’t want to trigger bad emotional response from people around them (especially if they haven’t become fully confident in themselves and not yet learned to not care about people’s perception/thoughts of them)
you value yourself based on your success with partners and relationships
doing things by yourself for too long without confirmation or response from other people can make you confused about your identity
your self-identity could be made up on your partner’s perception/opinion of you which can be really damaging if you don’t learn to create that on your own
🏠 2nd house
a partner is the main motivation for you to try achieving things in life because you see their happiness as a big motivation instead of your own
wants equal income and financial success with your partner
might mistake equality or love in relationships with unconditional sharing of possessions and money
if insecure in your self-worth you might risk taking credit for other’s success or becoming to possessive of possessions that aren’t yours!!
you ask too much of people sometimes, thinking that giving and sharing everything with you is equal when it really isn’t
wants to indulge in beautiful and possibly luxurious things (depending on your taste and preferences)
you’re either super careful with how you spend or you have a idgaf attitude about it, this varies from time to time
you love owning things that you consider art or beautiful
🏠 3rd house
tactful and a great debater and conversationalist
enjoys passionate conversations
you are very graceful and controlled when you express your thoughts
can be lazy students especially if the subject doesn’t interest you
thinks/daydreams a lot on relationships
constantly thinks of ways to make your relationships better and more equal
might rationalize or overthink your relationships too much and risk not being present at all with your partners
talk to your partner about what you want to change or improve!! they can’t read your thoughts unfortunately
enjoys luxurious/beautiful traveling
🏠 4th house (IC)
you want your home to reflect your good taste/aesthetic
emotionally attached to objects in your home that you find beautiful
you want to promote communication in your home life and with family in order to avoid conflicts between each other
wants everything to be fair between family members and no one should be mistreated
tries super hard to balance the home life and keep it free from conflicts and inequalities
can become very lonely when you don’t have anyone to share your intimate thoughts with
it can be of great importance to you that your partner clicks or works well with your family or people that are very close to you
🏠 5th house
you love filling all your days with fun social activities
romance is super important to you but you might stay in relationships just for the feeling of having a partner and not for true love
might turn down fun opportunities in life because you don’t want to do them alone or don’t have anyone to do them with
a partner might help you feel confident in your creative expressions
enjoys channeling their creativity with their partner, maybe writing songs to them, painting them or writing about them…
you are attracted to graceful and soothing people, people that ooze elegance
you love giving gifts to people you love
🏠 6th house
you would like to work in a company or work environment which feels attractive and beautiful
when there’s a lack of teamwork or social interaction in your career you can become stressed and unmotivated
could be an awesome manager or boss because you would be great at compromising and solving work conflicts/problems, you see everybody you work with as your equal
might be that person that literally does everything with their partner down to even the tiniest things and routines
maybe controlling of how their partner lives their life in terms of health and routines, you want the best for your partner but it may come off as controlling and too much sometimes
you want your daily life and routines to run smoothly and feel glamorous
🏠 7th house (Descendant)
you want an equal relationship full of fairness and justice but you can at times be the selfish one, especially in the beginning of a relationship
you love sharing success and even failures with your partner
that person that loves hearing tiniest things about their partner’s life
loves the support and balance that partners give you
can risk of not giving enough in relationships and only receiving
you like when partners are sweet and fair and vulnerable
don’t expect your partner to give up their identities for you when you don’t give the same thing back!!
in the beginning of relationships you might be a bit too keen on your freedom and not very invested in your partner
deep down you’re such a romantic
🏠 8th house
uncomfortable with making decisions by yourself
sharing money with family and loved ones is a priority and responsibility to you
can be strategic with partners and finding success through them
puts up big walls towards others to protect yourself from being manipulated emotionally or controlled by them
you often let your partner provide for you which actually puts you in the risk zone of being controlled and manipulated
because of this you might instead seek out partners that you can control
🏠 9th house
your main principles in life is fairness and equality
loves learning about what makes people act and think the way they do
traveling is something that you love doing with friends or partners, you just love bringing people with you for trips and learning together
can shy away from having controversial beliefs or spiritual practices that sort of feels revolutionary or too extreme
indecisive of what you believe
you are drawn to beliefs/spiritual things that appear and feel soothing and beautiful to you
🏠 10th house (Midheaven)
well liked and popular in social and work circles
you work towards recognition and financial success
great at networking
you love working with other people as long as the effort is equal from all sides
can have problems with geting attention by themselves and prefer to be in the spotlight with someone there with them, maybe with a partner
you demand fairness in the workplace
your romantic partner might affect how people see you in the public eye
your relationship can impact your career choices too much, remember to not sacrifice too much of your career for your partner
might use the public space to promote equality and peace, but always in a diplomatic way
🏠 11th house
popular and has a wide circle of friends
might meet many friends through culture and art
wants their partner to also be their best friend
your ambitions and goals in life could be influenced and made on behalf on people around you and their own needs and desires instead of your own
you and your partner probably share the same friends!
maybe you met your partner through friends or you guys were friends before you started dating
people around you can help you reach your goals in life by simply motivating you and being the main thing that keeps you trying
🏠 12th house
on the outside you appear as very independent but on the inside you really grow and feel empowered by having a partner
you idealize romantic relationships too much and forget the reality of them which can make you really disappointed when your beautiful picture of them breaks
a gentle soul that likes to enjoy beautiful surroundings/things by themselves and just take it all in
you have a big desire for luxury but also a strong passion for justice which might be had to balance
might try to hide the romantic in you, you don’t like it when people see how dependent on others you can be
needs to feel comfortable with just leaning on other people and see that when you give equally in a relationship it all works out