Headcanon that Hunk and Lance are the two people who would have a generosity contest; say, they all have a sleepover at one house and they both say they'll take the floor. It gets heated. Lance is more comfy on the floor anyway cuz of family reunions
- They both end up sleeping on the floor because everyone gets tired of their shit and just take up the couches.
- Everyone thinks it’s really nice of them both, but they get annoyed by it real fast.
- No one knows if Lance is really being nice out of the goodness of his heart or if he just wants to win against Hunk. Something tells me it’s a bit of both.
- They’d run out of drinks (AGE APPROPRIATE, don’t kill me) one time and Lance and Hunk had a debate on who would run to the store to get more. While they’re bickering, Shiro has time to run to the store and back.
- Back on Earth, they both did a lot of charity work. They both wanted to help people, and they made a game out of it. They’d start a chart and, by the end of each month, whoever had done less charity work had to buy the other dinner or something.
- Hunk would knit hats for kids in the hospital, Lance would run a canned-food drive for the local food pantry, Hunk would volunteer for Meals on Wheels, Lance would run in Relay for Life, etc.
- They’ve both signed up to be organ donors and give blood at blood drives often.
- No one can complain about any of these competitions, because they’re being productive and doing nice things for people.