I don’t think anyone is intentionally poisoning him, but a couple months ago I was finding random piles of dog kibble on people’s front
lawns during our morning walks in the general neighbourhood. Also, I was
finding that in our backyard back in the summer, and I KNOW he’s eaten
But I don’t think anything like that has happened in the
past couple weeks as I’ve been keeping careful tabs on him when he’s
outside or on walks. Still though, he manages to find stuff and eat it
before I can stop him.
No one is intentionally poisoning him within my household, I know that much.
make him my own dog treats these days, so it’s not that [pumpkin;
molasses; wheat flour; baking soda; canola oil; water]. His food… I
haven’t checked where the ingredients are sourced from, but he’s been
eating it for months with no issue until just recently.
wonder if he’s been getting raisins though, just through ignorance that
it could be harmful. Could raisins cause this, though? Wouldn’t he have
to be eating a LOT of them?
I hope he gets better too, I’m in pieces over this.