Hello you ive come to ask how your art got so good? i draw but i suck at it xD im just now starting to get the proportions and anatomy correct.
Honestly? Its just practise. There isnt really a trick to get better other than that. But what can really help when you’re learning proportions and that is to work with a lot of references. Eventually it will come naturally, but it takes a lot of work. You’ll get there!!!
tips & tricks & i’ve learned in 21 years as a human girl who has adhd
some of these i’ve learned on my own, or from family/friends, or reddit/tumblr/pintrest/facebook. but i’ve compiled a list that has helped me remain focused, organized, and not having my mind go all over the place. some of them are just good to know.
1. don’t put it down, put it away (helps immensely with clutter)
2. use a planner for everything, not just school (i use an actual planner because writing it down actually helps me remember it better, but an app can work too)
3. color code class materials, use a different color for each subject (i’m a nursing student and i’m always running around like crazy, my binders, folders, and notebooks for each class each have their own color. ex: bio=green, chem=blue, psych=pink. that way if i’m in a rush, i never grab the wrong stuff.)
4. rewriting class notes, memos, important dates, & anything else worth remembering helps to engrain it in your mind
5. meal prepping twice every week helps to save time & money & also helps to keep your meals nice and healthy (it also helps me remember to eat because sometimes i have a hard time doing so since my vyvanse suppresses my appetite. it also helps to eat before i take my meds because then i have a more normal appetite and i’m not cranky. i’m also someone who would rather just not eat because i get stressed if i have to cook something, so having something all set and ready to go for each meal is such a huge stress relief)
6. do some sort of exercise for 30 minutes at least 4 times a week because it gets rid of excess energy, helps you to focus, & look & feel great (i do 45 minutes of cardio every other day on the stair-stepper & i’ve just gotten really into weight lifting. cardio definitely helps me A LOT to not be so cranky or all over the place)
7. pick out and get your outfit for the next day, every single night (i pick out EVERYTHING from the actual clothes, to the underwear, socks, bra, shoes, & accessories. this helps because i also have a weird thing about how clothes fit over undergarments & i also have a weird thing about matching clothes with undergarments, socks, & shoes)
8. pack your backpack and whatever else you need the night before (i put all my class materials, snacks & drinks, chargers, gym clothes, etc in my bag every night before i go to bed so i don’t rush or forget anything in the morning)
9. have a bag full of essentials that you take everywhere (i have a purse that i keep my wallet, keys, a protein bar, a water, my iPad, a back up charger, pen, small notebook, planner, gum, & hand sanitizer that i take with me everywhere. everything has it’s own special pocket & i never lose track of the things i need)
10. make lists of “to’s” (to do, to remember, to buy)
11. go from room to room whenever you leave someplace to make sure you haven’t left anything behind
12. use post-it notes in visible places as reminders
13. set aside one day per week to do stuff you need to get done (cleaning, schoolwork, chores, grocery shopping, etc)
14. have a “time out” for yourself every other day to relax and recharge (i set aside an hour or two every single day to read or watch a tv show or do something that doesn’t require too much thought or energy. i don’t answer calls or texts, and i try not to browse social media. this helps me relax and not feel overwhelmed throughout the day or the week)
15. set alarms for waking up, tasks, & cooking fro better time management (i use a great app called 30/30 thats a great task manager. it lets you set up a list with a set time for each task. the timer starts and you go about your task, once the time is up, it lets you know you should move onto your next task)
So, Morty said he tricked Rick into going on an adventure with Jerry. That means he wasn’t truly emotional about his father’s leaving?? And that Morty outsmarted Rick in some way??????? That means Rick’s weakness is an emotional Morty????????
Wow, this episode reaaaaally developed some characters, pals
I have talked to many people and done tons of searching to compile a list of all of the things you’ll need for college. My roommate and I have divided some stuff up, especially bathroom stuff. This is all the stuff we are taking to college!
Reblog this to help others who are struggling with their college checklist!
Bed sheets (2 sets)
Cup for toothbrushes
Shower curtain hooks
Shower curtain liner
Towel rack (over the door)
Hangers (thin hangers)
Pads/tampons (for the ladies)
Retainer (for those who’ve had braces)
Retainer case (don’t forget)
Dresses (I’m taking 3 or 4)
Pajamas (are a MUST)
Panties (15-20 pairs)
Pants (dress pants)
Purse (I’m only taking one)
Robe (a MUST)
Socks (24 pairs)
Workout clothes (in case)
Cup for pencils
(college ruled) paper
Staples & Stapler
Tape & tape dispenser
Broom & dustpan
Tiny Trash Bags
Toilet Bowl Brush
Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Flash Drive/USB/External hard drive
My roommate and I have decided we are going to purchase our own microwave, minifridge, and toaster (instead of renting them from the University).
Please feel free to alter my list for your own personal needs.
okay but taako and lup only achieving a sense of identity after joining the IPRE
taako and lup are identical, even going so far as having the same haircut and let people tell them apart by colour coordinating themselves, taako wears one colour, lup wears another - except they’re constantly swapping and pretending to be each other. if taako doesn’t want to go to class, lup will put on his outfit. If lup doesn’t want to talk to someone she’ll tell them she’s taako and that she’ll “tell lup they were looking for her.”
no one ever truly gets to know them, never gets close, because they don’t let them - they seem distant to people they’ve sometimes had lengthy conversations with because that was with the other twin. its fun and isolating and assures they’ll never get hurt because the only person they’ve let get close is their brother/sister, the only person they’ll ever trust to watch their back.
It changes with magnus who always makes an attempt to guess who is who, something not many people - not even their aunt - did very often. After a while he’s right every time and they start lying about which one they are in an attempt to stop magnus from getting too close - it fails because he finds them both equally as interesting as the other and isn’t deterred when he learns he’s talking to the “other twin”. It isn’t until taako is leaving class one day in a bad mood and magnus catches up with him that he realises maybe things are changing. Magnus tries to start a conversation with taako, who lies and says he’s lup before trying to leave, then magnus laughs and says ‘sure taako, whatever you say’, he’s the first person to ever be able to tell them apart.
then barry, then lucretia, then merle, then davenport.
It gets to the point where it starts stressing them out, how could they tell them apart?? no one had ever been able to do that, not even their family. They sit down with the team and ask, confused and more than a little vulnerable. The team smile and say that even though they’re inseparable they’re still two different people, they all like them both for different reasons and maybe they should try exploring those different reasons. Merle laughs and says ‘your voices are different, idiots.’
They start to make changes though, the first time they all see each other again after that meeting their clothes are totally different from each other, taako has his hair tied back and is wearing a large hat, lup has braids and lots of jewellery. No one points it out, they just smile and greet them. After that they grow more independent of each other, occasionally switching places (they went as each other for halloween once) but thanks to their new family they realised that maybe letting others get close, letting them know the real lup and taako, might not be too bad.
Tips For Clear Skin
1. Wash Your Face: Always wash your face before bed! If you’re not washing away all the dirt and sweat from the day, you’re asking for a breakout. Stash cleansing wipes on your nightstand for nights when you’re too tired to move.
2. Face Mask: Whip up a spa-worthy mask right in your own home using strawberries and yogurt to help smooth bumps and unclog pores.
3. Spot Treatment: Before bed, use a spot treatment containing a combination of sulphur and salicylic acid. After cleaning your face, use a Q-tip to apply a spot treatment directly to any budding blemishes.
4. Use a Clay Mask: The ingredients will penetrate deep into your skin and clean out excess oil and bacteria. This can also double as an exfoliator to open pores and get rid of the gunk clogged inside!
5. Don’t Pick It: Whatever you do, resist the urge to squeeze. It is tempting to pick and pop at a pimple, but that can lead to permanent scarring and further breakouts.
6. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is famous for treating wounds and scars and also acts as a remedy to rid of acne fast. Apply Aloe Vera juice or gel on spots and let dry for about one hour before washing it off with warm water.
7. Steam It Out: Put your face over a bowl of boiling water and let the steam moisturize it for two to three minutes. This helps in removing dirt, dust and oil from the pores of the skin without aggravating pimples.
8. Aspirin Or Baking Soda: Dissolve an aspirin in a little water and then apply the paste to the spot for no more than five minutes. The reason this works is that aspirin and baking soda contain the same acid that many acne treatments use to exfoliate dry skin and decrease redness.
9. Ice It: Rub an ice cube all over the area for about two minutes before applying an acne cream or a DIY face mask.