In Every Universe - “After Carmilla dies unexpectedly, a distraught Laura receives help from the gods and goes on a mission to make sure that they meet and fall in love in every universe”
Tempest - One-shot. Domestic married Hollstein. Smut.
Recently updated fics I’m still reading since last rec:
Just Give It Time - Carmilla was left by her ex and feels a connection with Laura, who is married to Danny. Carmilla leaves for Paris and returns 5 years later. Smut.
Falling on the Fire Escape - Slow Burn. Carmilla and Laura are with their respective partners (who aren’t their soulmates) but find comfort in each other and the fire escape becomes their comfort place. Soulmate AU.
Hall of Mirrors - Carmilla and Laura meet at a bookstore where they work and find ways to help each other’s problems. Smut
The Guidebook - Laura accepts Danny’s proposal and her distraught best friend, Carmilla, leaves a book behind telling Danny ways on how to love and take care of Laura. Carmilla leaves and Laura realizes things.
theres a lot of moments in taz where id like to find out what griffin’s original plan was, but i would trade my left arm to find out where the story was going before taako said “i got a fucking idea for ya”
so its like 1:30am but i keep thinking about summer work when im done with school and i just… really dont want to get a real ass job, thats my worst case scenario at this point given my record of experience and known options
so my question for all of you is, would you commission me for artwork? just in the hypothetical. please let me know!
it’s monday night and i’m thinking about a deckerstar wedding
- chloe wears a black dress and lucifer wears a white tux. neither of them consulted the other about this and it’s perfect
- the way lucifer looks at chloe on any regular day times a MILLION. that’s how he looks at her when he sees her
- it’s on the beach where they first kissed and amenadiel officiates
- lucifer has at least 7 melt downs before it actually happens and linda keeps having to talk him down so she’s double duty as bridesmaid and therapist. bless her
- lucifer tries to speed thru the vows bc it’s embarrassing, but later he gives chloe a whole speech in private and she cries tbh
- trixie is the flower girl (even if she is like at least 13 by this time) and lucifer actually hugs her back this time when she throws herself into his arms and then clears his throat and moves away
- dan is over chloe at this point and is a groomsman ???? wild
- ella claps the loudest when they get pronounced husband and wife tbh. our mascot!!!!
- amenadiel gets hammered off two (two) glasses of wine and makes a rly emotional speech about how much her loves his lil bro and how he is good, and lucifer legit hides behind chloe the whole time who is like sitting on his lap
- maze acts rly annoyed by the whole thing but when chloe throws the bouquet she catches it and she and linda look @ each other and maze blushes like crazy… gay
- lucifer and chloe only stay at the reception for like an hour but before they leave they slow dance to turning page by sleeping at last or smth and her head is resting on his chest bc he’s holding her shoes. i think about this a lot.
- it’s like a normal wedding but God is literally there
so not to be that person bc i swear i try and stay out of it but im angry so lets do a fucking recap shall we (like im not hating, im not trying to start drama. and it’s a small majority but sigh im just going for it bc i keep quiet every week whilst people shit all over my fave ok lets go)
jasmine tries to help her patient
jasmine tries to shield serena from info she may feel impacts her treatment of said patient and also upset serena
tries to comfort serena with the idea ellie is helping someone and living on
tries, again, to save her patient, but is overruled by a senior doctor as is protocol
pls tell me again how any of this is her fault? there’s no way she had any sway over a consultant. as hanssen said to sacha, as senior doctor on the ward, the book stops with matteo and serena, NOT jasmine, this is not her fault. and whilst we’re here telling someone they should be dead is actually disgusting tbh.
i understand and appriciate serena is grieving, but that doesn’t excuse everything. I also understand the writers are pushing her to the rooftop, but can we all please acknowledge the casual cruelty that is being ignored here? the writers are making a point with this story not only about the effects of grief but also about the struggles faced by younger workers who are experiencing bullying from authority figures and it does a disservice to the story and the actors to only focus on one part of the story. even if jasmine isn’t your favourite character like she is mine, even if you don’t like her, i find it hard to believe people think she somehow deserves the blame in this situation and it’s getting hard to see it on the tag every single week, even on her character tag.
imagine for a moment Lestat And Friends playing d&d
THIS IS AN AMAZING IDEA and I sat on this in my inbox for a long time because I don’t know that much about D&D and I wish I had more to add to this situation. But like, YEAH like D&D Night at Trinity Gate, third Wednesday every month, sounds perfect. Everyone can come over. I’m more partial to the idea that it’s Armand & Friends and that Lestat comes over and crashes the party and acts like a douche but yeah man I think this DEFINITELY HAPPENS.