<b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b>Peter:</b> *runs in* Guys, I can't stand it anymore, I have to tell you something. I have chylamidia<p/><b>Jean:</b> What<p/><b>Scott:</b> WHAT<p/><b>Jubilee:</b> Oh My God<p/><b>Peter:</b> Yeah, I know<p/><b>Scott:</b> Are you serious<p/><b>Peter:</b> Yeah, the doctor called, and told me I tested positive<p/><b>Jean:</b> How is that Possible<p/><b>Peter:</b> I DONT KNOW HOW<p/><b>Jubilee:</b> Well, do you wear condoms<p/><b>Peter:</b> No<p/><b>Jubilee:</b> Well, that would be how<p/><b>Scott:</b> PETER ARE YOU KIDDING ME<p/><b>Peter:</b> The one time I bought them, I got nervous, and panicked.<p/><b>Scott:</b> NO PETER, THERES NO EXCUSE, THAT IS COMPLETELY IRRESPONSIBLE, YOU HAVE TO WEAR ONE EVERY TIME<p/><b>Jean:</b> Stop yelling, I'm sure he feels bad enough<p/><b>Scott:</b> NO, JEAN, THIS ISNT OKAY. PETER NEEDS TO BE SLUT SHAMED, IM SLUT SHAMING YOU PETER.<p/><b>Jubilee:</b> You're lucky you just got chylamidia, you could've gotten something that can't be cured<p/><b>Jean:</b> You could've gotten somebody pregnant, did you think about that<p/><b>Scott:</b> SLUT, SLUT SHAMED<p/><b>Jubilee:</b> Well, you are getting treated right?<p/><b>Peter:</b> Yes, I take antibiotics for two weeks, and then I go for a check up to make sure its cured.<p/><b>Jubilee:</b> You have to tell the girl you slept with.<p/><b>Peter:</b> Which One?<p/><b>Jubilee:</b> What<p/><b>Jean:</b> I'm sorry, "Which One."<p/><b>Peter:</b> Yeah, I've been sleeping with two different girls<p/><b>Scott:</b> *aggressively puts on hand sanitizer* WHO ARE YOU, ITS LIKE I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU<p/><b>Jean:</b> Scott, Calm Down. Look, you gave to tell the girls that you have chlamydia, you owe it to them.<p/></p><p/></p><p/></p>
Hanmonster brought to my attention that you can layer the Hewn Veil with face masks to get the COOLEST HORIZONTAL PUPILS. also works with the april fools’ eyes sets, and the tatters/rags for flat colour eyes THIS IS SO RAD
i’m going to keep this short-ish and shitty and un-proofread because i only have like 6 followers but it’s finals week and i keep seeing these awful study tips everywhere that are like “drink water” and “don’t get distracted on the internet” and other unrealistic stuff like that, so here is a REALISTIC students guide to pulling ur semester together, written by a truly apathetic student still clinging onto the deans list (me). enjoy and share as u wish
1. make study plans with a distant acquaintance who you think is cooler than you. do you want their first impression of you to be 20 minutes late, saying “oops i just realized i haven’t taken notes all semester?” no u want to impress them! knowing a complete strangers opinion of you is on the line, you can use this to find the strength to make a great looking study guide, or actually add to the google doc instead of just reading what everyone else wrote. bonus points if you make plans to meet at 10am.
2. fuck the “stay focused” app. if you are anything like me you know it takes about 15 minutes max to download a new browser and you’re back to doing the same exact thing you were before, but on firefox instead of google chrome. plus, we all have cell phones, so blocking tumblr on my computer just means i have to look at smaller pictures. WHAT U HAVE TO DO is find a person you trust, preferably your parents or someone in another state/country who you can’t hound in-person and who WILL. NOT. CRACK. u give them your login information for your social media apps (i do this every finals week with Facebook and tumblr for at least a day or 2 or before my hardest exam) and you have them change your password. it’s life changing.
3. look at gifs of hermione granger and rory gilmore. literally role play as them, dress like them if you have to. they just have it so together!! how!!
4. before you leave your dorm ASK YOURSELF “do i reaaaallyyy need my computer?” and if you don’t need it to study, don’t bring it with you. don’t bring your phone either unless you need music. i am an international relations/art history major and the answer for me personally is “no” 99.9% of the time because all my exams are based off readings/in class notes. the next step is to go to the library, or wherever you study, and bring nothing but good old fashioned papers with you.
4b. if you have readings to do print them out. i kill about 8 trees per semester by printing off hundreds of pieces of paper and while environmentally i feel sort of guilty about it, it’s the actual only way i can read anything without my eyes glazing over, or ending up on style.com looking at Diors F/W 2002 collection. plus you can ~highlight~ and annotate better.
5. white noise is your best friend. rainymood.com and white noise generator are 1000x better than the most mellow spotify playlist, imo, or at least work really well in the background. (personally i don’t like studying to music with vocals because the words distract me but if white noise isn’t enough u can do sigur ros or instrumental music) however, when it’s the early morning hours and you feel like you’re about to crash show tunes can and will keep you going. i recommend “you can’t stop the beat” from hairspray and anything from mamma mia.
6. if possible, make friends with someone who has a car. burger king can make or break you at 2am.
7. TREAT YASELF. i never eat healthy during finals week and i don’t trust people who do. but if you actually get up early to study you deserve the largest dunking donuts or most expensive latte. and if you are up at 3am, yes you not only can but should get 3 different chip bags from the vending machine. (i swear crunching helps me stay awake anyways)
8. nothing is a better break than a walk outside. this is not an opinion this is a fact. even if you just go stand outside and take 10 deep breaths. or lay in grass for 2 minutes. and if it’s a nice sunset go let yourself watch it.
9. do not “dress for success,” wear the most comfortable clothes that you own (but not pajama pants or ur fucked. ANYWHERE is a bed when u r wearing pajama pants, in personal experience). also, something to get your hair away from your face/eyes (like a bandana or something stretchy though not a hard headband) is a GAME CHANGER
10. you would be surprised how not-rude people are if you mass-email your class with questions or in need of assistance. whether you need to borrow the book or missed a day (or 5) of notes, throwing an email into the wind usually won’t fail you!! *bonus tip: offer to bake cookies or buy food for who ever helps you. it will make u seem cute/friendly/thankful/desperate and they will NEVER actually ask u to follow through. i once got like 5 days of missed notes AND a girl lent me her flash cards by doing this.*
11. do your bibliography as you research!! there is officially no worse feeling than finally finishing a paper at 3:47am and then realizing you have to add in your citations and make your works cited. save yourself.
12. don’t go out less, but go home earlier. instead of skipping a party or movie night or general get together with friends completely, go from 11pm-1am. it gives you the literal entire day to still study, if you get back at 1am you can drink a gallon of water and watch a 22 minute episode of something, be asleep at 1:30am and still wake up at like 9:30 the next day to keep working. those are the best hours of any party anyways and you don’t have to miss out on the memories just for some shitty number grade.
13. if you decide to take a napping break, do it on a couch or futon with all the lights on, not in your bed. you get ur horizontal time in but it’s much more difficult to actually sleep for an entire night in this position, so you don’t have to worry about accidentally not waking up.
14. if you get really stressed look up facts about how big the universe is and how small and short lived and tiny humans are in comparison. or a ted talk about how grades can’t measure intelligence, or about how all humans are meant to be artists. OR watch an episode of BBC planet earth. this always comforts me for some reason.
i am struggling to come up with more, so there’s my realistic study guide for all my fellow students out there. enjoy finals, and remember!! 2 years after graduation employers consider it “juvenile” to include your GPA on your resume :)
“Shouldn’t he be in a pod?” Keith asked, voice heavy and wary. His gaze tracked over to where Shiro was still sprawled out on the table, the bright red marks from the attack still visible. The whole thing seemed to be making him nervous.
Lance couldn’t help but agree. And he tried hard not to, just because it was Keith.
Coran shook his head. “No, no, the pods are for injuries. You know that.”
“He looks pretty injured to me,” Pidge pointed out. “Those marks are going to bruise badly.”
That made Coran flap a hand. “A bruise isn’t worth the strain of a pod, even one that large. We’ll get him some salve to clear that up sooner. But that’s not really your objection is it?” He gave them a sly look, brows rising.
He was right. It wasn’t. Their real objection was that Shiro was currently kicking his legs, trying to sit up despite the fact that he’d nearly been eaten by a plant not an hour ago. Hunk was struggling to keep him down. Normally he wouldn’t stand a chance, but right now…
Hange and Erwin love Levi dearly, but they absolutely try to foist him off on each other.
Levi gives Hange due advance notice that he’s going to clean her lab? Her cue to start commenting on oh, the state of Erwin’s office, you know all those morons who don’t wipe their boots before they walk in including her, and hey, what sort of budget is there this month for cleaning supplies, and was it just her, or was Erwin looking a little shabby today? It’s patently obvious, and Levi knows exactly what she’s doing, but Hange knows just how to push his buttons to make it almost irresistible.
Erwin tries to be much more subtle. If Levi’s getting underfoot, complaining about cleaning, various officers, the MP, etc, he’ll happen to handle more paperwork concerning Hange than he usually does—budget requests, experiment results, mission reports, personnel forms, health and safety inspections of her lab were invented for specifically this, etc. Levi will also find, during these times, Erwin takes his dinner more often with Hange, so that Levi can eat with both of them (and bicker with Hange, distracting him from Erwin). Erwin sometimes will also strategically skip town to attend some meeting, leaving Hange in charge so that she has to deal with Levi.
That awkward moment when you get really excited for a S3 moment, but then remember it was from fanfic and not the book. Side eying @bonnie-wee-swordsman right now. (I’m laughing forever at my gif choice because of a whole world of reasons)
A more concise examination on the posters because I like to overanalyze!
I don’t think Luke’s the villain. But I think he messed up. He did something, something that caused Ben to fall. That’s why he’s presented as the antagonist in the second poster. Also, there are very interesting things I’ve gotten from the layout.
1) Kylo and Rey’s sabers verge and become one (just like in the teaser poster):
2) Kylo’s saber cuts through his face, which can symbolize his duality/conflict and that he’s still torn apart.
3) Kylo’s over the shoulder pose has been a recurring theme in the marketing so far for TLJ. In the TFA poster there’s only one person who looks over his shoulder:
Finn. The trooper that turns his back on the First Order. Here’s another image where Kylo’s positioned in a similar way to TFA Finn (I flipped Finn’s pic horizontally to get the point across more):
And here’s another comparison including Rey and one of the promo pictures of Kylo:
4) Snoke stands out as the true villain, being bathed completely in red.
5) The sabers divide the poster in three parts, representing the three plots:
Finn and Rose with the Falthiers (space horses) on Canto Bight
Leia and Poe with the politics/Resistance side of things
First, We get this big color page of Zeref and Mavis making out but then at the end they don’t look at each other. It’s not like you can say ‘oh this is past and present’ because that first scene never happened.
Second, why is Gajevy in a corner? We get all the big 4 ships in this color page but all of them except Gajevy get horizontal boxes that show off the ship, Gajevy is pushed into a corner. You think the only one of the 4 pairings to be canon would get bigger panels.
Third, Why is Gildarts and Cana here? This cover is really trying to push romantic love over familial love. But then your big symbolism loses meaning when you go against the grain, because when you look at Chelia and Wendy people are going to say “Well it’s platonic”
Fourth, why are Chelia and Wendy in a pool? I mean it doesn’t even get in any loli fanservice because their swim suits are way more conservative.
Fifth, I know about Elfever because I’m very absorbed into the fandom and put in a lot more effort in caring about than say a more casual viewer. I can only expect that a casual viewer is scratching their head because outside of caeos neither Elfman nor Evergreen have done anything, let alone remind you their in a relationship.
Six, Mirajane and Laxus. Seriously I’ve gone through all of Fairy Tail and this was never pushed as a possibility. You could’ve put in Lyon and Meredy and it make as much sense.
Seven, If your going to include familial love, why aren’t the strauss family together? They have been the pillar of blood relationships in this series for a long time.
Eight, and probably my biggest gripe, WHERE IS ALZACK X BISCA AND REN X SHERRY?! Seriously, you think for a page promoting a lot of love you’d want to include the only married couples in the series. And I understand Ren and Sherry are very minor characters but ALzack and Bisca? They have not only been here for years but also Bisca has done more this arc than Elfman and yet his ship gets a panel. Bullshit.
Okay so actual story time.
So Natsu all fired up with Dragon force faces Zeref. Also that human thing, umm, while I like the plot point you still kinda make it weak with the fact of the poor execution of the human moment.
Oh god. Natsu just blast right through her, no I’m serious Mavis’s plans are never good.
So Zeref has Mavis now. Well, it’s over. No seriously he got what he wanted he doesn’t need to listen to you Mavis.
Mavis says she has a way to “beat’ Zeref but Zeref says it’s useless. Not even END could beat him. Umm Zeref, you and END haven’t fought. Natsu hasn’t released it yet.
Zeref wants to kill Acnologia because he fears how when all humans are gone, immortals like them will become toys for him. Okay, as much shit I throw at this chapter, that is a really interesting idea and does tie together some of the odd dialogue from Zeref in previous chapters. So props.
Oh Gee! It’s almost like walking right into his hands was a bad idea! Seriously, this isn’t a surprise, you gift wrapped his victory.
We cut away to the christina
So Acnologia is still chasing them and it seems he’s maintaining a trail because he can smell Wendy’s dragon scent most likely.
Also *groan* Anna says she can open the gate because she’s a celestial wizard, oh go fuck yourself. I’ve already predicted your obvious end so lets get to it.
Jellal then volunteers himself to buy them some time which is honestly their smartest move. He has the most magic, suffered the least damage and his multi purpose heavenly body magic could be useful.
We cut to Zeref and Mavis
So apparently, Neo Eclipse isn’t a total reset rather it is just one person getting a do-over and can most likely preserve the memories so he can avoid aking that timeline.
I do kinda like this scene as Zeref is doing his contradiction thing but it also lends this idea of almost gray goal rather than a black and white one. Which I like.
And now for a scene I don’t like. This no regrets line feels really odd for a contradiction based character. Like is this definitive thought or this his justification? I just don’t like this scene.
After striking his power up pose Zeref activates Fairy Heart.
Oh my God I really has surpassed god! He got two of the greatest manga power ups of all time. Longer hair and a change of clothes! And as we all know those are signs of a truly god level threat.
So post Chapter follow up: Well this chapter was a whole lot of nothing. Like aside from Zeref going god mode nothing really happens. Like it’s even just re-stating stuff we already know, this chapter was kinda padded out.
So pros, I do really like the reason why Zeref fears Acnologia, and I also like any scenes where Zeref can come off as the shades of gray character that he was introduced to us as. It’s also nice neo eclipse only is one reset and not the whole world changing.
Another thing I like is Jellal making the heroic sacrifice, because he’s the only well established side character on Christina doing something!
On the negative side, this chapter is just so stupid. Aside from the issue of nothing but going around in a circle of stating what we already know. But the worst of all is Mavis being a freaking idiot. Again she literally handed him all this god level strength because she’s an idiot. It’s not even a “oh wait she’s blinded by her emotions” moment. It’s a “let me put you in a prime position to take what you started a whole war over.” Since, this is what the chapter revolves around it was just painful.
random favorite moment of preath/kellex? (one for each)
NICE ok well for preath I really love this moment from a year ago when the gals were on good morning america right before the world cup started, and it was Tobin’s b-day and Christen looked around for Tobs and said Happy Birthday with the most hearty heart eyes ever <3
(like gross honestly who allowed them to be that cute)
then UGH for kellex there are so many random favorite moments, but I love when they almost score a goal together (which happens surprisingly often)and they get these dorky smiles on their face like “dammit that was almost a kellexgoal™️”
I’m not really sure if these are random but hope this answered your question lol! ❤️