ok so i thought about it and im willing to be a sensitivity reader for any writers who arent sure if their portrayal of a black/native character is respectful/not stereotypical but i will not be doing this for free.
prices can be negotiated depending on the length of the piece. if you are a fanfic writer or somebody writing an original piece of work, please privately contact me if you are interested.
i would appreciate it if people could spread this around so i have better chances of finding people to work with
- Richie’s always put in the older kids group because it’s less of a problem if they hear him curse
- All of the girls in Bevs middle school group constantly ask her if every guy she talks to is her boyfriend; they ultimately decide it must be Richie and all the losers laugh about it
- Stan decides he wants to be a life guard instead of a camp counselor so he walks around to all his friends groups when he has time
- Mike always requests the little babies because he thinks they’re adorable and he’s so good with them
- All the moms love him and ask him to babysit during the school year
- Bill and Ben both are counselors with the 7 year old boys and no one understands how they manage to make the kids listen to anything they say but they always manage to do it
- Eddie works with the older kids initially because they were less messy but he ends up really liking having conversations with them
- one time Eddie and Richie were co- counselors and almost immediately were separated because 3 kids got lost for an hour on their watch
- Bev and Richie inniciate a prank war between their groups and it has to shut down by the camp director
- when they go on overnights stan always requests to come along and tells the kids ghost stories
- Richie backs up every story as truth no matter how ridiculous it is and they have a whole system that they came up with to scare the kids
- Eddie has the most friendship bracelets out of all of them bc all the girls love him
- Ben is easily one of the best counselors the camp has and eventually is the head counselor for all the lower grade boys and he loves it
- For the Camp talent show richie choreographs a whole routine to wake me up before you go by Wham! With his group and it was amazing
- Eddie and Bevs kids are the same age so they make them hang out a lot so they can hang out together
- Eddie and Richie accidentally out themselves when Richie sees them and shouts “hey babe” to bev as a joke but Eddie answers on instinct “don’t call me that at camp” and they panic too much to play it off, becoming the most talked about camp counselors among the older kids
I would like to take this moment to wholeheartedly appreciate what a Dad Move this is.
Reigen dressed in (name brand?) athletic gear, showed up at his son’s Mob’s race, and proceeded to find & run alongside him with a freakin pacer just because he wants to help Mob achieve his goal. And it makes me so happy.
Reigen is THE dorky dad yelling his kid on at the sporting event. What a loser. My heart is full.
reigen appreciates the help but also feels that mandatory existential crisis coming
(thank you anon for requesting!! apparently when someone puts “reigen” and “bonding” together in a sentence I just read it as “plants”. helps that I hc teru to be the one most into the whole plant thing out of the four esper kids too. they have a generally good time)
I accidentally deleted my old tumblr account just recently, RIP :’) so I’m in need of new people to follow on my new main account here! If you post or reblog any of the following, please like or reblog this post so I could check out your blog and potentially follow you!
yuri on ice
mob psycho 100
art/fanart by op
aesthetics / pretty things
Would be great if you have a multifandom blog with a tagging system but this is not necessary, I’ll still check your blog out! Also, If you like me to check sideblogs, just reply to this post. Thank you!