1. Bamboo Palm: According to NASA, it removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: Found by NASA to absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
First piece for 1st set of july on Patreon! My friends NoaJuby and I were talking about which flowers each of us would be, and we thought we should draw ourselves as flower-themed characters. I picked the super bright orange gerbera daisy and designed this c: I like baroque ornaments so I included some of those too, and there is a lot of fire in my birth chart, so I gave the design tons of fire. was fun!
High resolution jpgs
Step by step work in progress screenshots!
High resolution PSD with all layers
HD timelapse videos of the drawing process from start to finish for this picture
for my patrons of $5/$10/$15 that pledges before July 15 :D
‘ Pink Gerbera Center ‘ zillions of mini petals around the center of a Gerbera Daisy by Bob Bauer. This is a directly scanned photograph. So it is huge in file size. It is 200 megapixels. Dealing with these large files is pretty cool, You can go in and in and in and the extreme detail keeps going. (this is ten times the file size of a professional camera).